PDA

View Full Version : Choosing your aura is retarted

Sheep
04-11-2010, 05:55 PM
WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO , LIKE;
"IF YOU WANT TO FROM YOUR MOTHER'S BREAST, CHOOSE A"
WHY CANT IT BE SIMPLE, LIKE;
"LOOK, RETARD, PRESS 1 FOR FIRE; 2 FOR WATER; 3 FOR WIND; 4 FOR ICE."
AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEY MADE A 2ND QUEST TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT... BUT ITS THE SAME THING!!! WHY CANT THEY JUST SAY IT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON..

sigh, i was so unfortunate to get water and ice on all of my chars... we all know fire looks the best, by far. Ice just looks stupid, they really could have done a better job with it..
we have ogp to blame >_> i hope EST would change it. (they are 10X smarter than ogp.)

epic100
04-11-2010, 08:05 PM
"IF YOU WANT TO FROM YOUR MOTHER'S TITY-MILK, CHOOSE A"
AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEY MADE A 2ND QUEST TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT... BUT ITS THE SAME DAMN THING!!! WHY CANT THEY JUST SAY IT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON..

sigh, i was so unfortunate to get water and ice on all of my chars... we all know fire looks the best, by far. Ice just looks stupid, they really could have done a better job with it..
we have ogp to blame >_> i hope EST would change it. (they are 10X smarter than ogp.)

this post is stupid and unnecessary... search in gogle "cabal online aura guide" and it tells you what to pick to get whatever aura you want... -.-

SkyAlpha
04-11-2010, 08:21 PM
y r u hating...u should be banned for language use

Rastan
04-11-2010, 08:26 PM
idk what you mean by unfortunate to get water aura,thats the best looking one in the game...fire aura just distorts the screen,and change your sig sheep,it's 2010,evolve already you rascist prick

edit:ty for changing your sig,now i can respect you and your posts.....except this one,games are about escaping reality,and a fantasy mmo shouldn't have some npc talking to you like a middle school jock when it comes to quests

SkyAlpha
04-11-2010, 08:52 PM
dats 2 reasons y he should be banned

Trouvo
04-12-2010, 03:30 AM
I second the motion of banning

DVwizzy
04-12-2010, 05:09 AM
this line here proves his ignorance.. EST made this game. Not OGP. That is the way EST wanted it. Sorry to let ya down.

Rage
04-12-2010, 08:25 AM
"IF YOU WANT TO FROM YOUR MOTHER'S TITY-MILK, CHOOSE A"
AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEY MADE A 2ND QUEST TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT... BUT ITS THE SAME DAMN THING!!! WHY CANT THEY JUST SAY IT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON..

lol look, retard, press 1 for fire. lololo

Suterusu
04-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Retard :o

Sheep
04-12-2010, 05:50 PM
is till think it's a pain to have to go through all those odd choices when it should just be clear.

SilentM
04-12-2010, 10:33 PM
You DO know that if you don't like the aura you get, you can press X instead of OK and do it all over again.

FU2
04-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Shush you just let the greatest Cabal secret out!

SkyAlpha
04-12-2010, 11:51 PM
You DO know that if you don't like the aura you get, you can press X instead of OK and do it all over again.

purrpleeee haha

*ahem* back to topic? uhm um lightning aura O.O (purple color)

Suterusu
04-13-2010, 12:06 PM
eww no wind :D