09-03-2010, 08:27 AM
execration = useless nao :) gg

Spur
09-03-2010, 08:28 AM
finally...o and can i please own u in sc2

Shinn
09-03-2010, 09:05 AM
ya we got owned this update rofl

new skills Slow in combo which makes it kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ pvp, Holywaters rape us and mana freeze only works on like 2/10 people xD

but my assassinate is now 15 so im loving it

xXPrecisionXx
09-03-2010, 01:58 PM
finally...o and can i please own u in sc2

how can u own me? i'm azn.

Ariasu
09-04-2010, 07:38 PM
anyone else angry that bladers and archers get buffs that remove/block our debuffs? might as well remove them completley. with there being more archers raised to be bringer, it's going to be near to impossible to root anyone, let alone do anything else >.>

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-04-2010, 10:31 PM
I don't care. My assassinate hits harder now. SoD is actually fun to use in war, it's like SW, hit a mob of caps without being in suicide range like assassinate is -_-

Ariasu
09-07-2010, 09:49 AM
LMAO ok you win XD that was too funny and I agree

besides, I haven't been trumped by anyone trying to remove anything yet, so I'm cool

Rasecx
09-08-2010, 08:00 AM
why would exe be useless? I can still bind anyone... and kill em... hm

Emmi
09-10-2010, 12:57 AM
from waht i can tell execration is still very usefull...

BusterEdge
09-10-2010, 02:51 PM
well its still not useless and if we still need to use it we have uhh let me count.......2 rooting skills

DOOIVI
09-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Apparently the GM's went all anti FB this update.They need to compensate us with a add damage/amp buff like every one else since they basically killed our only advantage......oh wait..I'm awake now...this is EST.

LackofABetterName
09-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Actually, they eliminated the guardian title, which is actually doing FBs a favor consider how root was almost completely useless with guardian titles in the highest tier.

As for the FA's "curse remove," all I gotta say is, if a FB can make you pause for even 1 sec while you are casting that buff, your chance of dying just increased by 10x.

annoy
09-11-2010, 10:22 PM
lol bl new buff might also screw fbs over also

Aphyxis
09-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Cast two useless debuffs such as guard break and lower defense in quick succession, then proceed to root/hardluck, etc. the guy.
And I do agree with what LLF said. In the 2-3 seconds you take to remove root from yourself or others, that could still spell the end for you or the guy you're purging root from.

Ariasu
09-16-2010, 12:37 AM
It seems like debuffs cast a more psychological effect on the opposing player, rather than the actual virtual effect. Some players absolutley freak out whenever they see just ONE debuff icon off to the side of their screen, and sometimes they don't even know what it does. I cast Hard Luck on ppl and I swear either they die too fast, or they THINK they got rooted, idk.....it's kinda funny. Especially counting a 1v1 match in war, being rooted doesn't automatically spell death. Plenty of decent fighters can still ward off the attacker. Long story short, give it all you've got and don't fiddle around with a Remove Curse spell that's practically no use especially if the fb's got ANOTHER root spell waiting for you...(forget the idea of more than one fb after you...)
As well as victims of debuffs freaking out, other FB primarily use smaller debuffs like blind and stuff I think as a scare....although I'm not too sure on the effectiveness of this really is...I've had archers and fb (lol yes, instead of root) cast Lower Defense on me when I run by a mob of caps...still not sure whether I should laugh or cry...

annoy
09-16-2010, 01:49 AM
instant immunity and curse dodge then again i havent went to war for a long time on bl... and yeah people can still ward off getting killed while rooted