PDA

View Full Version : eCoins Problem

SoulD1amond
09-03-2010, 11:41 AM
The last time i purchased eCoins was 4 days ago but it still says that i cant buy any?
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5613/screenshothba.png

iNub
09-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Here's another problem with eCoins:

1. They're way too damn much. <or> 2. Items are way too damn much.

$200 for an ACCOUNT BOUND SeH. Really? I also find Diamond Prem Service too much when compared to Platinum Prem Service. $28 for 1month vs $60 for 6months.

These figures are based on the assumption that everybody gets the Diamond Prem w/ the GPS warp. Why wouldn't you? xP I like to hunt bosses fairly quickly even without mission bonus
though it does require spending 100k every time you need a warp stone... Imo: 50 warps for 5m < 10m to change faction and have unlimited warps for at least 1 week (or until faction loses war bonus)

kauailocal
09-05-2010, 04:25 AM
3. the Items you bought from the ecoin shop, you would want to Give your Friends and Sell them but all of the items are ACC BINDING. please take off the acc binding's item in the cash shop so people would buy more ecoin.

in Ogplanet back then i noticed alot of people bought astro's and bought item so they could sell them in the game, Ogp made money from that actually and all the players were quite happy.

iNub
09-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Or if they don't want to remove the account bound bullspit they can at least allow people to "gift" other players the account bound item. You wouldn't be able to put in the auction house, but you could still sell it. Problem with that is, I can see many people getting scammed because players are douches. =/

kauailocal
09-05-2010, 07:27 PM
yeah i agree with what your saying iNub.

GoldFalcon22
09-11-2010, 12:17 PM
now its saying i cant refill anything when i haven't bought anything in over a month -_-