PDA

View Full Version : Class/new Skills/other stuff suggestions!!! post it here!!!

OutOfYourLeague
04-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Lightbulb LET'S MAKE SUGGESTIONS! (since we are in ESTsoft's hands)!!

Post suggestions here if you want

for me I suggest new classes, skills for characters (attack/magic skills for transcender)

I suggest like a "grappler" or "brawler" type that can break the ground and stuff.... (DEX type? anyone? cuz there's pure STR and pure INT)

oooo!!! and new rides baby!!!!

Renken
04-12-2010, 01:58 PM
new classes could be cool but i say we have enouth but we do need more skills..... I do strongly agree with new mounts the bikes and boreds are spiffy and all but there the ONLY two mounts in the game plus you have to be the son of god or sell your organs to even get one. There sould be more commen mounts out there so we all have a equal chance to look kick ass riding around the world.

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Why is it that whenever someone posts asking for more stuff, that someone is a lowbie that has barely played this game?

Renken
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
lowbie? I hope that wasn't referring to me. I played thus game for so long i can't even remember but anyway more mounts OORAH!

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
lowbie? I hope that wasn't referring to me. I played thus game for so long i can't even remember but anyway more mounts OORAH!

Was referring to people that make these threads over and over again thinking that they came up with a unique idea.

Renken
04-12-2010, 06:26 PM
ah right right makes sence

OutOfYourLeague
04-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Why is it that whenever someone posts asking for more stuff, that someone is a lowbie that has barely played this game?

The character I'm using right now is a lowbie but I've been playing for almost 2 years (2 years in August) I played for 6 months then I stopped. I got my characters to 130WA, 107FS so I have 3 characters including my lowbie wiz 60. I came back a year later and found out there's not much stuff added (yes, I saw SIG metals b4 I retired from the game) so nxt time don't assume that people posting stuff like this are lowbies... Yes I know my characters are kinda in the middle but note that I stopped for a year. Those characters would have been at least 150s and 160s. I was just making suggestions so the game could be better (not that I'm saying the game is bad).

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 07:27 PM
The character I'm using right now is a lowbie but I've been playing for almost 2 years (2 years in August) I played for 6 months then I stopped. I got my characters to 130WA, 107FS so I have 3 characters including my lowbie wiz 60. I came back a year later and found out there's not much stuff added (yes, I saw SIG metals b4 I retired from the game) so nxt time don't assume that people posting stuff like this are lowbies... Yes I know my characters are kinda in the middle but note that I stopped for a year. Those characters would have been at least 150s and 160s. I was just making suggestions so the game could be better (not that I'm saying the game is bad).

Point stands.

I also hate how people claim to play for years while they only actually played several months out of that time. Just because you started a long time ago doesn't mean you have to put less time into the game to know anything.

Also you're trying to make the game better? What you said is the same as saying "hey guys, I got an idea, how about you add stuff to the game so we could have more stuff? kthx".

OutOfYourLeague
04-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Point stands.

I also hate how people claim to play for years while they only actually played several months out of that time. Just because you started a long time ago doesn't mean you have to put less time into the game to know anything.

Also you're trying to make the game better? What you said is the same as saying "hey guys, I got an idea, how about you add stuff to the game so we could have more stuff? kthx".

When I meant stopped, I stopped playing daily. I played probably twice a month to check if something's new. Well it doesn't mean you only played in the game for 6 months regularly doesn't mean it's not enough to know things. BTW, it's a suggestions forum that's why I made a topic about suggestions. This is the place where we can freely express our thoughts (even dumb ones). ESTsoft made this section specifically in order (well let's assume they "read" this section) to put some new things and came up new ideas according to the tastes of the players. I posted things here BUT I also said "Post it here" so players can make suggestions in this thread too.

Renken
04-13-2010, 03:12 PM
it dosent really matter how long some one has played in order to make a suggestion.....but anyway ya more mounts >.> LOL i wanna get around faster with out giving up my organs.

OutOfYourLeague
04-13-2010, 04:21 PM
it dosent really matter how long some one has played in order to make a suggestion.....but anyway ya more mounts >.> LOL i wanna get around faster with out giving up my organs.

Very true...