PDA

View Full Version : Wiz vs Blader, whos better?

victim32
09-04-2010, 12:23 PM
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7364/cabalver133100904131700.jpg

Sephiroth
09-04-2010, 01:25 PM
You need alz to make a decent wiz, dont end up like matri....

IMPOSIBLE!!!

Deathlymonkey
09-04-2010, 02:05 PM
You need alz to make a decent wiz, dont end up like matri....

IMPOSIBLE!!!

True. Wizards cost a lot more than bladers to be decent. But once they have good gears, they're one of the best class in-game, imo.

LaRazz
09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Errr I do believe that M.amp stuff is a lot cheaper then s.amp. So all you accessories and stuff will be a lot cheaper with wiz. What kills ya though is the weapons, and some aspects of the armor. Just what I see around I guess

Rage
09-04-2010, 03:22 PM
i can't believe this is even a thread.

Hydro
09-04-2010, 03:24 PM
i can't believe this is even a thread.

+1

Sephiroth
09-04-2010, 05:08 PM
A blader can do fine with osm +6 where a wiz will be super epicly squishy with osm +6, Wiz naturaly have low defense. So to compensate, you need a few good parts like, sig +9 wich is what? 2b? cheap? right... or Mystic Amped +7, cheap? riiiiight.....

And even then, will all this.. your wiz will be squashed in pvp.. i have beat wiz 160+ with my FS that is 130.

This is what id get if i was a wiz:

Osm martial helm +9 36% (true this can be cheap)
Forcy gloves amped +8 or +11 ($$$$)
Osm Martial Suit +9 ( cheap i suppose )
Sig metal boots +9 or w/e it went up to after update. (2b+ $$$$$$$$)

7/40s orbs ( $$$$$$$ or event, GL with rate in slot)
EoS+7

etc etc

You get good def from gloves/boots and HP in boots. After this you need a HP rune($$$) and HP in your pet

Then you will be decent enough to pvp around. Trust me, only wiz i see around that i call good is Spur, and thats cuz he has or had full sig metal amp set wich helped him alot in the defense/HP department.

Whats my blader using? full osm + 9 set and i beat most wiz around, imagine if i had sig set, OP much?

Put WIZ vs BL put same quality gear on both, wiz will have what? 200 / 300 defense lower? Thats why i said its expensive cuz you need to make up for that defense with better gear to be on par on the defense dept with BL.

Trust me, my bladers 1,070+ attack with Force Kick crit on a wiz with 500/600 defense and what? 2.1 hp?... your half dead.

Im not dissing any class, Im just saying you need alz to create a decent wiz, and it aint gonna be cheap bro...

Might consider getting a black board for 75 more hp (200+m) OR Rw3 +6/7 (34 defense) (1.8B + ) or blue bike +6 (24 defense) 450m+

save alz bro, you wanna be the person pwnig ppl in BI, not the person rejecting PVP cuz you die in 2 hits.

Ive seen it happen everytime... makes you feel useless cause everyone beats you. and you barely even get to finish your EDC or get 3 lances in etc etc lol

Matrimoney
09-04-2010, 07:14 PM
A blader can do fine with osm +6 where a wiz will be super epicly squishy with osm +6, Wiz naturaly have low defense. So to compensate, you need a few good parts like, sig +9 wich is what? 2b? cheap? right... or Mystic Amped +7, cheap? riiiiight.....

And even then, will all this.. your wiz will be squashed in pvp.. i have beat wiz 160+ with my FS that is 130.

This is what id get if i was a wiz:

Osm martial helm +9 36% (true this can be cheap)
Forcy gloves amped +8 or +11 ($$$$)
Osm Martial Suit +9 ( cheap i suppose )
Sig metal boots +9 or w/e it went up to after update. (2b+ $$$$$$$$)

7/40s orbs ( $$$$$$$ or event, GL with rate in slot)
EoS+7

etc etc

You get good def from gloves/boots and HP in boots. After this you need a HP rune($$$) and HP in your pet

Then you will be decent enough to pvp around. Trust me, only wiz i see around that i call good is Spur, and thats cuz he has or had full sig metal amp set wich helped him alot in the defense/HP department.

Whats my blader using? full osm + 9 set and i beat most wiz around, imagine if i had sig set, OP much?

Put WIZ vs BL put same quality gear on both, wiz will have what? 200 / 300 defense lower? Thats why i said its expensive cuz you need to make up for that defense with better gear to be on par on the defense dept with BL.

Trust me, my bladers 1,070+ attack with Force Kick crit on a wiz with 500/600 defense and what? 2.1 hp?... your half dead.

Im not dissing any class, Im just saying you need alz to create a decent wiz, and it aint gonna be cheap bro...

Might consider getting a black board for 75 more hp (200+m) OR Rw3 +6/7 (34 defense) (1.8B + ) or blue bike +6 (24 defense) 450m+

save alz bro, you wanna be the person pwnig ppl in BI, not the person rejecting PVP cuz you die in 2 hits.

Ive seen it happen everytime... makes you feel useless cause everyone beats you. and you barely even get to finish your EDC or get 3 lances in etc etc lol

your bl is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in terribad, dual forc weps? osm everything else?? id 3 shot you with ease whereas your crits with dual forcs are garbage. btw i wish i coulda pvpd ur trash azz before i rerolled to show you what a real blader is.

chainlock
09-04-2010, 07:14 PM
In pve and dungeons wizard are way better than blader and much cheaper to gear. In pvp sure wizards take a lot to do well, but bladers take just as much work to do as well as a wiz in pve.

Sheep
09-04-2010, 07:20 PM
warrior.

Mishon
09-04-2010, 07:27 PM
GM owns every class.

victim32
09-04-2010, 10:39 PM
you guys are all fking morons, point of the thread was to show a BL getting buttfuked by my wand... read the fkin chat... tookie took it up the ass =) how did no one get that? fuking dumb fuks, all alz no brains eigh

Sephiroth
09-05-2010, 01:25 AM
your bl is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in terribad, dual forc weps? osm everything else?? id 3 shot you with ease whereas your crits with dual forcs are garbage. btw i wish i coulda pvpd ur trash azz before i rerolled to show you what a real blader is.

3 shot me? coming from a WIZ that says CA6 is IMPOSIBLE? LOL! Spur finished CA6 and Ive never seen him 3 shot me and thats him having supoosedly the best END gear atm. LOL Telecrapy kid.

ChuckNorris
09-07-2010, 02:29 PM
daxriggs has better gear, just saying

Gamer101
09-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Wi > bl
+ you can be an ass when u want and don't buff any one lol
wi can cost around the same as bl esp if u already got a rol2
wi is better in terms of dps snce ur in bm2 alot esp when running dungeons
bl u always have to have forcy lol since bl suk at pve ( mainly ca lol )

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:23 PM
3 shot me? coming from a WIZ that says CA6 is IMPOSIBLE? LOL! Spur finished CA6 and Ive never seen him 3 shot me and thats him having supoosedly the best END gear atm. LOL Telecrapy kid.

lol, ur a crap geared 160 bl, please kid unless you have 1k def and 4k hp you're 3 shot material.

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:24 PM
better dps? check my penna solo 1 min kill, tell me they got better DPS >:D

WIZ = Squishy

They just good for CA/WAR

PVP/BOSSES, ID say BL

LMAO Telecrapy keep dreaming kid.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:25 PM

WIZ = Squishy

PVP/BOSSES, ID say BL

lololol ur trying to say ur bl dps > my wi dps? oh boy.......

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Lets have a PK fight , your Bm2 vs my BM2... OH WAIT...... Cant..cause you in VENUS...

besides, you woudnt take 3 claws from me. And im not even 170, youd sh*t your pants if i was 170 rofl

w/e kid, get lost.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Lets have a PK fight , your Bm2 vs my BM2... OH WAIT...... Cant..cause you in VENUS...

besides, you woudnt take 3 claws from me.

Lol, 3 claws? Maybe if I had 150 HP. Also, please don't try saying your BL is decent, because we both know mine would have destroyed yours rofl. Wheres your penna solo? My BL killed Pennas with 1 bar and 25+ seconds left w/o retarget, what about u?

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Lol, 3 claws? Maybe if I had 150 HP. Also, please don't try saying your BL is decent, because we both know mine would have destroyed yours rofl. Wheres your penna solo? My BL killed Pennas with 1 bar and 25+ seconds left w/o retarget, what about u?

Oh really? Wheres the video?

Thought so.

Non Existent Blader, Get real kid.

TheKingofTrolls
09-07-2010, 05:33 PM
id 3 shot you with ease whereas your crits with dual forcs are garbage. btw i wish i coulda pvpd ur trash azz before i rerolled to show you what a real blader is.

Prove it son. Matter of fact, I will personally pay for your server transfer to Mercury. All talk aside lets see the famous Matrimoney in action. So are we clear? No more excuses, I will pay for your server transfer just to see what your all about. Do you accept son?

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh really? Wheres the video?

Thought so.

Non Existent Blader, Get real kid.

LOL, non existent? Where have you been living, under a rock? My BL was pretty well known, dunno what makes you think it was non existent kiddo. Would you of even been able to break its 1100 def?

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:35 PM
*yawns* Waiting on video.

TheKingofTrolls
Prove it son. Matter of fact, I will personally pay for your server transfer to Mercury. All talk aside lets see the famous Matrimoney in action. So are we clear? No more excuses, I will pay for your server transfer just to see what your all about. Do you accept son?

Accept my offer and come to Mercury.

Matrimoney

Fail troll is fail.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
*yawns* Waiting on video.

Lol, my WI can do it in the same time...about 25 seconds left if not more. Wheres your 3 bar Quad pre-update?

Oh wait, you can't even 5 bar Quad on your BL.

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Fail Blader is Fail Blader, failed as BLader and went to fail as WIZ and die by Quad LAWL

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Fail Blader is Fail Blader, failed as BLader and went to fail as WIZ and die by Quad LAWL

Your Quad solo looks sick.

Oh wait.

Sephiroth
Nice change of subject, post video on your so MIGHTY EPIC BL or G T F O kid.

TheKingofTrolls
Fail troll is fail.

I'm serious about this. I will pay for your server transfer, so that you can prove to Mercury how good you claim to be. All joking aside. Will you accept the challenge?

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm serious about this. I will pay for your server transfer, so that you can prove to Mercury how good you claim to be. All joking aside. Will you accept the challenge?

Instead of that, why don't you pay for Sephiroths transfer? I'll be waiting, thx.

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Ofcourse he wont, hes fail material with a touch of squishiness and side order of BREAKABLE.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Ofcourse he wont, hes fail material with a touch of squishiness and side order of BREAKABLE.

LOL, I've probably got more def on my WI than you do on your BL lawlalwlawlalw.

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Instead of that, why don't you pay for Sephiroths transfer? I'll be waiting, thx.

Im not the one saying they have a UBBER EPIC BL or PWNS PPL.

Go do more CA6s till you beat it.

"MATRIMONY: IMPOSSIBLE"

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 05:41 PM
I gotta go for the night to chill with my wife =P

Ill be expecting your so EPIC BLADER video, I mean he ..was...well..known right?.... sure there is videos around. Ohhh wait....

cya.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:42 PM

I used to be the top BL in Venus before I rerolled, and the only active BL that could compete with me was Brolic, and this was before I made my 7/40 and got a +7 RW3, so yeah, I did have a decent BL, and I did PWNS PPL.

TheKingofTrolls
09-07-2010, 05:42 PM

I'll pay for your transfer instead. There is a long list of people that want to test your skills out. A lot of folks want to see you in action in pvp, pve, and in nation war. It's better if I just pay for your transfer, that way the money will be worth it since everyone will have an opportunity to test you, including myself.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:43 PM
I gotta go for the night to chill with my wife =P

Ill be expecting your so EPIC BLADER video, I mean he ..was...well..known right?.... sure there is videos around. Ohhh wait....

cya.

Stay back on topic, you're saying you killed penna in 1 minute, wheres the vid? Was it even a 1 bar without pots? Don't disappoint me and show me your 3 bar Quad as well please.

TheKingofTrolls
09-07-2010, 05:46 PM
I used to be the top BL in Venus before I rerolled, and the only active BL that could compete with me was Brolic, and this was before I made my 7/40 and got a +7 RW3, so yeah, I did have a decent BL, and I did PWNS PPL.

That's nice but that's all in the past and we are talking about now, what's current. Currently, you're a wizard who has claimed to be skilled in pvp, pve, and nw. Very well, as I stated I will pay for your server transfer to Mercury and I will pay for when you decide to go back to Venus. Why would I do this? I just want to see the famous matrimoney in action. I think it will be worth it and I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to see it become a reality. Accept my offer and let's see what happens.

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 05:48 PM
That's nice but that's all in the past and we are talking about now, what's current. Currently, you're a wizard who has claimed to be skilled in pvp, pve, and nw. Very well, as I stated I will pay for your server transfer to Mercury and I will pay for when you decide to go back to Venus. Why would I do this? I just want to see the famous matrimoney in action. I think it will be worth it and I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to see it become a reality. Accept my offer and let's see what happens.

Lol, keep trollin'

TheKingofTrolls
09-07-2010, 05:50 PM
If any blader here, matirmoney, seph, has successfully solo'd pluma and has a video of it, than I will personally say yes you are a good blader.

TheKingofTrolls
09-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Lol, keep trollin'

I'm not trolling atm. Although my name is TheKingofTrolls, I am actually trying to make this happen. I really want to see you on Mercury and I think the cabal community does too.

Gamer101
09-07-2010, 06:36 PM

WIZ = Squishy

PVP/BOSSES, ID say BL

my wi was able to 1 bar penna eventually which in fact was bad since i was one of the lowered geard wi on the server ( venus)
and i still havn't seen u 1 bar it so yea
wi dos > bl dps

Brolic
09-07-2010, 08:32 PM
If any blader here, matirmoney, seph, has successfully solo'd pluma and has a video of it, than I will personally say yes you are a good blader.

wait, this guy solo'd pluma? ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxG4q1tzy5c&feature=player_embedded

Matrimoney
09-07-2010, 08:39 PM
LMFAO ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

my bl killed penna quicker than that kid w/o aura and retarget, get that weak I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in sht outta here seph, ur BAD