PDA

View Full Version : FB vs all classes combo

NewEra
09-05-2010, 07:22 AM
post you're combo FB>vs any class if they work good

Berserk_Fury
09-05-2010, 07:27 AM
If you plan on using the same exact combo against everyone, you fail. Learn the skills, learn your damage, figure out what to do as you go.

Emmi
09-10-2010, 12:50 AM
basically all you need force kick, force assault, force slash, impact stab, infernal and assasinate....just use as needed...and i guess with the new skill u can switch it with infernal as a finisher if you have it at 20?

Mishon
09-11-2010, 12:14 AM
If you plan on using the same exact combo against everyone, you fail. Learn the skills, learn your damage, figure out what to do as you go.
Cant forget spacing, bladers will make you look like an idiot chasing after it lol.

Caylum
09-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Cant forget spacing, bladers will make you look like an idiot chasing after it lol.

this is very easy to overcome w/o breaking ur combo.

as im assuming everyone knows how to ''lazy-combo" with just 1 button all u do is have ur first skill as Force Assault.
Force Assault has a good "dash" to it and u can always hit who ever ur chasing to keep your combo alive.
As soon as u realize ur going to chase u have 1-2secs (assumption) of chase time before ur combo breaks.

now lets say a blader is causing u to chase and as soon as u started u hit Assassinate. Start spamming ur combo button and as soon as Force Assault is cooled u will use it in combo in place of Assassinate. This can also be done with Abyssal Crystal and Seal of Damnation.

Enso
09-18-2010, 01:43 PM
If bladers or force bladders are stupid enough to make me chase I just hard luck them. o.o

Fishy
09-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Lol but if its a BL, i root and cannon combo with an SoD finisher lol combo debuffs ftw

Enso
09-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Lol but if its a BL, i root and cannon combo with an SoD finisher lol combo debuffs ftw

Lol, yeah though it's a bit lower dps.

Vontar
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
I use F K lvl 20, SoD lvl 9, F A llv 20, ass. lvl 9, I I lvl 20. If you have more of an amp build I'd go F K, R S, F A, all lvl 20, then SoD lvl 9 and I I lvl 20

darkparasite
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
If bladers or force bladders are stupid enough to make me chase I just hard luck them. o.o

thats what im talking about XD (high five!! no? o.o...ok than ^ ^)
+1i do the same thing