PDA

View Full Version : Cabal online marketing division?

krider
04-11-2010, 11:25 PM
ESTsoft needs to have a marketing department to promote the game. Not alot of people know about this game and some ads and stuff would do good to increase population.

Trouvo
04-12-2010, 03:19 AM
more people would be great but i think they need to add more channels first, its pretty crowded right now....lol

DVwizzy
04-12-2010, 05:12 AM
advertisement has vanished.. i remember seeing ads when i first started playing but it has died. +1 to promotion, although more server space may be required.

Suterusu
04-12-2010, 09:40 AM
not crowded...they just moved the number of ppl to each server down o.o

epic100
04-13-2010, 02:52 PM
ESTsoft needs to have a marketing department to promote the game. Not alot of people know about this game and some ads and stuff would do good to increase population.

i actually though of the same thing a while back... and i belive its very very true but im glad someone anounced now that we are with ESTsoft because if ogp had done something about it we would still be with them... ^_^

Berserk_Fury
04-13-2010, 03:27 PM
They need to hold some big and flashy contest that would attract attention of major MMO sites.

Sheep
04-13-2010, 03:28 PM
yeah, im tired of some friends of mine who play WoW and are like, "SHEEP, CABAL SUX AND YOU NEED TO PLAY WOW" only because nobody knows about cabal.
hell no, cabal > everything ^_^

if they advertised cabal more, there would be a hell of a lot more NA players.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:21 PM
They need to hold some big and flashy contest that would attract attention of major MMO sites.

+1

Eternal Darknes
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
They need to do what Evony did to advertise CABAL. Yes you know what I'm talking about. but they don't need to continue it for more than a month.

Valdoroth
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
+1
+1

They need to do what Evony did to advertise CABAL. Yes you know what I'm talking about. but they don't need to continue it for more than a month.
by that you mean use pics of characters like Yaun and that chick for the launcher for the soul and siena update right?

more people would be great but i think they need to add more channels first, its pretty crowded right now....lol
Don't worry about servers and channels. They will add more when it is necessary. Look at KO for example, I bet it didnt start with all 11 of it's servers. They added them over time. In fact I remember seeing them add one or two last year.

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
They really should do some advertising and include that it's under EST

OGP managed to lose at least half the user-base.... (Guessing)

clydewins
04-14-2010, 11:28 PM
they do need to advertise though i been playing wow for the last year and noones heard of cabal

Trouvo
04-24-2010, 02:34 AM
Cabal ftw XD
Even some advertising in game magazines would be great! I am sure they could get some attention if they use designs with the styling of the video for the game, the fb coat on the video is gorgeous!!!

Sasodara
04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
yeah, im tired of some friends of mine who play WoW and are like, "SHEEP, CABAL SUX AND YOU NEED TO PLAY WOW" only because nobody knows about cabal.
hell no, cabal > everything ^_^

if they advertised cabal more, there would be a hell of a lot more NA players.
See? I hate WoW players as a general population because to them no matter what other game it is, it S because it's NOT WoW. I have friends who have said JUST that. And so I said "Okay...if you're saying it's better than Cabal maybe it might be?" No....I played the 10 day trial, without logging into Cabal...and i kept thinking "goddamn....too slow paced...I want Cabal back O.o..only 9 more days and 23 hours left of this crappy game D:" I like the fast paced action that Cabal has unlike any MMORPG out there. +123123512313415163457325462984562109345694 Cabal!

DVwizzy
04-25-2010, 06:13 AM
+9001 bring back the CABAL ADS!!!!

IllusionistZ
04-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Here's a idea for ESTSoft to get the ball roliing.

Talk to Xtremetop and Gtop100. They Post the Top 100 MMO's now to date by player vote's. MMO's have a link on thier main site that says Vote for US. The Company has which ever games they host on Xtremetop and Gtop100. So if a Compnay have 4 games they host, thats 8 votes person can vote for.

Here's how it works:

VOTE FOR US
Please follow this instructions:
Click on "Each Link" and then type the word you read in the captcha image and hit "Vote".

Our system checks your vote and your amount of votes.
Every time you vote, 50 Coins (ASTRO's)(The amount can be determan by the company and how many MMO's they host they want to have hosted and voted on thier site's) will be sended to your account to be used in the Store (Cash Shop).

REMEMBER
You can only vote to each game once every 12 hours with the same IP or Account.

SliverElixer
04-26-2010, 03:52 PM
promtion kinda went down just put more and it'll be fine.