PDA

View Full Version : What type of orbs?

strikerxx4
09-06-2010, 09:12 AM
What kind of orbs should FA get. Amp and crit? All Amp? All Crit?

SilvusX
09-06-2010, 10:02 AM
the most ideal would be epic craft forcium drop but that's not realistic for many players as they go up for billions.

The two common high level FA use are Forcium 7% m Amp or 10% crit damage, and they are fairly equal. With m amp orbs, you'll find that Crit shot will deal more damage and your bm2 normal attack is stronger (good for boss hunt or war btw). With 10% crit orbs, your lances and shadowshot would be "slightly" stronger on critical (but its VERY close in terms of damage).

The difference isn't too big, but m amp orb cost about 400-500 million, when you can get a crit dmg orb 10% for maybe 100m or less. It's more advisable to get your orb's m atk high as possible by upgrading it for the most ideal damage. I had both, but I ended up selling m amp orb for the 10% cd orb and spent remaining money on uchh to attempt for +7 (failed) but it's at +6 (+8 since update).

ForumFiery
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
the most ideal would be epic craft forcium drop but that's not realistic for many players as they go up for billions.

The two common high level FA use are Forcium 7% m Amp or 10% crit damage, and they are fairly equal. With m amp orbs, you'll find that Crit shot will deal more damage and your bm2 normal attack is stronger (good for boss hunt or war btw). With 10% crit orbs, your lances and shadowshot would be "slightly" stronger on critical (but its VERY close in terms of damage).

The difference isn't too big, but m amp orb cost about 400-500 million, when you can get a crit dmg orb 10% for maybe 100m or less. It's more advisable to get your orb's m atk high as possible by upgrading it for the most ideal damage. I had both, but I ended up selling m amp orb for the 10% cd orb and spent remaining money on uchh to attempt for +7 (failed) but it's at +6 (+8 since update).

10% Crit Dmg orbs will never= to 7% Amp, especially in bm2, your dmg will be ALOT more with 7% amp than 10% dmg. unless u can get 20% dmg forcium orbs, you may as well go 2x forc amp orbs.

renji642
09-06-2010, 08:32 PM
lol fiery is talking about more damage in bm2...lmfao epic 60's and below? please someone else help this guy, this kid above me is not qualified.

Matrimoney
09-06-2010, 08:35 PM
ahahaha fiery hits 70's on me outside of war and im a wiiiiiiiizzzzzzz

ForumFiery
09-06-2010, 08:40 PM
ahahaha fiery hits 70's on me outside of war and im a wiiiiiiiizzzzzzz

I was told to leave you alone but you noob doesn't know when to quit

u still mad I got the gloves? I should take a SS of it and Shet on your face, shut the f up son

SilvusX
09-06-2010, 11:00 PM
10% Crit Dmg orbs will never= to 7% Amp, especially in bm2, your dmg will be ALOT more with 7% amp than 10% dmg. unless u can get 20% dmg forcium orbs, you may as well go 2x forc amp orbs.

I did say amp orb is stronger in bm2, but I have tested shadowshot and lances and the crit orb is fairly close (a little above m amp).

Truth is buying 2x m amp orb +0 is around 900m or over, when you can get 2x +10 % cdi for much less (I've gotten a plain slotted forcium orb for 40m, and a slotted one +3 with crit dmg for 100m). For casual players, it's a huge amount of money. I would rather aim for a +7 (+11 after update) crit orb than a +6 (+8 after update) m amp orb because there is 40 magic attack difference (which would end up higher than a +6 7% m amp forcium orbs anyways).

for players with a lot of money, m amp, double slot of death blow craft is the way to go.

ForumFiery
09-07-2010, 05:20 AM
I did say amp orb is stronger in bm2, but I have tested shadowshot and lances and the crit orb is fairly close (a little above m amp).

Truth is buying 2x m amp orb +0 is around 900m or over, when you can get 2x +10 % cdi for much less (I've gotten a plain slotted forcium orb for 40m, and a slotted one +3 with crit dmg for 100m). For casual players, it's a huge amount of money. I would rather aim for a +7 (+11 after update) crit orb than a +6 (+8 after update) m amp orb because there is 40 magic attack difference (which would end up higher than a +6 7% m amp forcium orbs anyways).

of course we are talking about orbs of the same+

for players with a lot of money, m amp, double slot of death blow craft is the way to go.

find me a double slot deathblow please

deamonreaper
09-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Matri still raging about gloves