PDA

View Full Version : war exp

markopolo18
09-06-2010, 06:06 PM
how do u get it?

iNub
09-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Go to war.

What you have to do is enter Mwar (Lv 60 (or so) to 180) and attack people and guardians and build and do whatever else and get 30 points. Then when Mwar is over (in like 45min or something?) wether you win or lose, you'll get 100 Wexp which you can exchange in PL @ the officer standing on the stairs for Exp, Skill Exp or Honor Points.

Right now there's an event going on that adds 25% or something, Bonus Wexp (mine says 100% bonus, but I'm Diamond prem. Normal bonus is like 75% I think.) At a low level you should go with honor points because you need higher honor to wear better accessories (rings and junk) and also to buy certain crafting mats from the grocer in PL. At a higher level you may consider exchanging your Wexp for Exp, I don't know. I wouldn't and I sure as hell would never exchange it for Skill Exp.

Mwar is every 3 hours (or 2 hours apart. < - - people will argue it's not 2 hours apart, but from the time one war gets OVER to the time the next ones STARTS, it's 2 hours.) It costs 750k now instead of 1m to go to war. You'll know when war starts because a message will come up on the bottom right telling you war is starting (granted to have a faction and are the minimum level to join Mwar.) If you do not have a faction yet (Capella or Procyon) then you need to talk to the officer in PL. I don't really think there's a quest for it, you just talk to him and he lets you decide what faction you want to be a part of.

Fishy
09-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Go to war.

What you have to do is enter Mwar (Lv 60 (or so) to 180) and attack people and guardians and build and do whatever else and get 30 points. Then when Mwar is over (in like 45min or something?) wether you win or lose, you'll get 100 Wexp which you can exchange in PL @ the officer standing on the stairs for Exp, Skill Exp or Honor Points.

Right now there's an event going on that adds 25% or something, Bonus Wexp (mine says 100% bonus, but I'm Diamond prem. Normal bonus is like 75% I think.) At a low level you should go with honor points because you need higher honor to wear better accessories (rings and junk) and also to buy certain crafting mats from the grocer in PL. At a higher level you may consider exchanging your Wexp for Exp, I don't know. I wouldn't and I sure as hell would never exchange it for Skill Exp.

Mwar is every 3 hours (or 2 hours apart. < - - people will argue it's not 2 hours apart, but from the time one war gets OVER to the time the next ones STARTS, it's 2 hours.) It costs 750k now instead of 1m to go to war. You'll know when war starts because a message will come up on the bottom right telling you war is starting (granted to have a faction and are the minimum level to join Mwar.) If you do not have a faction yet (Capella or Procyon) then you need to talk to the officer in PL. I don't really think there's a quest for it, you just talk to him and he lets you decide what faction you want to be a part of.

when was the last time you actually chose your first nation on a character? lol there's a quest for it and to get it you must be lvl 52 MINIMUM and have finished ALL of your story quests through lvl 52 (beyond that there's no need to quest if you dont want to)....there's another nation quest at lvl 95, but that involves questing through lvl 80 plotline minimum and then hitting lvl 90....then you do a series of quests under "War Clouds"......now as far as wexp goes...You get a set amount after war, although something funky is going down besides the event, cause last war the event's +75% wexp bonus wasnt in effect and I got 216 wexp from it, so maybe your performance affects extra gain too. who knows? Lol. Anyways....the best way to get lots of wexp is war alot and get a 3 day Wexp BB every three days (they have a +50% bonus). And in relation to your Diamond package...it only adds 25% wexp, not 75%. Lol.....but yeah, just war alot and do good. get involved, kill enemy players, etc....and you'll be set =)

iNub
09-07-2010, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Fishy;104288]when was the last time you actually chose your first nation on a character?QUOTE]

In 2008.

forumaccount
09-07-2010, 10:19 PM
the base amount of wexp u get is still 80, and if u get top 20% or so u get 10% more base wexp, so 88. under the new system that stays the same, so prem/bb+ 25% wexp bonus only gives 20 or 22 each. however, u get way more prolly for the amount of points u score, but that amount is NOT increased by prem/bb+. also, the cost to enter war depends on tier, 750k is for t4, its still 1m for t5, and for the lower tiers i dont care to remember but i believe its 100k for t1, 250k t2, 500k t3. in regards to using wexp..only lazy people use it for exp because exp u can get via a lil hard work, whereas honor is exponentially harder to obtain through means other than wexp.

LILCHAOLAO
09-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Why're you telling him to build...