coolkid
04-12-2010, 09:52 AM
prove me wrong

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 10:36 AM
he has yet to meet sirrazer and supershielder

coolkid
04-12-2010, 10:37 AM
imuhammad you told me in game you raped any venus fs and said divinehonor was the best you have faced so far.

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 10:40 AM
i raped venus fs ? i don't recall saying that. i said divinehonor was a STRONG fs not the best fs faced so far. DH vs sirrazer and DH vs Super will be interesting. I am not saying one is better than the other. but yes I would have money on DH over super.

But seriously sirrazer needs to level up.

coolkid
04-12-2010, 10:43 AM
you told me you switched to merc because you were sick of being the #1 fs on venus.

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 10:47 AM
don't think so. i said i wanted to take a break and also to sell m gears at a higher price in mercury. i also said i left some of my gears behind in venus. but yes holding a brigner title was not difficult for me on procyon side without much trouble.

venus have a few strong FS : supershielder sirrazer marth hui shizzbomb jixiang takimaru strongestfs and that other mfs from taki's guild

among them, super and razer are exceptional. although I never pvped super on full gear because I always kept on selling gears. among the rest of them i do evenly or dominate the remaining fs. however with the new alz i am sitting with now i may be able to elevate my fs to another level.

coolkid
04-12-2010, 10:48 AM
dont you dare lie to me boy

ZetsubouSensei
04-12-2010, 10:49 AM
sir razer and edited stats?

/discuss

BackUpMENG
04-12-2010, 10:50 AM
DH 17% s amp forc gloves

/discuss

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 10:54 AM
coolkid, if it helps I can probably vouche for the third seat but the difference between me and super / razer is too much. although i did beat razer a few times lucky on crit. BUT NOW with the new alz on me after selling gear if i were to rebuy some stuff the story might change a bit. idk. like i said i left some gears in venus and some i have to rebuy. for example i sold eof7 an my blade to DH for his 5% s amp 10% cd blade which i sold for around 5.5b. Obviously I need to buy a blade and eoef7 etc.

But what I have on alz and stats should give me the following :
15/24 helm, 4x dmg2 rings (have all)
+7 amp cry, s.amp forcium blade +7 (have both) - I regret selling DH's blade of 5% samp 10% cd.
3x fc s.amp pieces (currently have 1 piece) but also have around 8b left over
rw3+6 (don't have one but will use part of the 8b)
eof7
i already have an hp rune on me.

I already have resources to make that build NOW.

coolkid
04-12-2010, 10:59 AM
imuhammad you told me you beat supershielder 14/20 times before why are you lying now.

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 11:07 AM
I NEVER SAID SO. Ask ANYONE IN GUILD CHAT. AND I SAID Super was exceptionally strong FS including in front of DH. Ask him. DH, if you see this post tell him.

Rockstar
04-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Nez, you need to stop getting "lolumad" to these trolls, I figured you should know the difference between a troll and serious post by now.

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 11:21 AM
:( I don't understand these things so well.
oh btw you should post your Rota videos in FB forums (change the music please !)

EDIT : I see there is a quadra video of you in forums. Going to go home from office and check it out.

GaikozWraith
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM
all im saying is
wtf 17amp glove dh?

Divinehonor
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I would like to fight marth and super someday.

coolkid
04-12-2010, 09:18 PM
I would like to fight marth and super someday.

sorry they dont waste their time with cheaters.

Divinehonor
04-13-2010, 03:13 AM
sorry they dont waste their time with cheaters.

For arguments sake, being a GA for about a year, maybe more, my account was under basically very strict supervision(under 3 different teams of GM let me add), as well as my duty and job was to report, and make sure these "cheaters" as you call them, aka bots, hackers, glitchers, exploiters, etc were reported in a timely fashion and brought to justice. Are you really that big of an idiot to think GMs don't check all of the "Watchers and GAs on a regular basis? Sorry but i'm not one of them or my account would be banned like "Davidkans, Haniels, Antipoon aka G0mdole, cheeseinacan" Just to name a few of players "idols" To be quite frank and honest, theres alot more legit players than the naked eye can see, too bad hanging in the wrong crowds, you just start accepting the non-facts that "oh everyone hacks, i will to" Nonsense. I'm out, and as for this game. If EST doesn't take care of this bull all over their forums, most players here to enjoy theirselves, will grow very tired of it most likely sooner, and not later.

1lmqFORALLTIME
04-13-2010, 10:35 AM
I like the idea of 15 rate in the helm and going full rings. 60dmg out of your rings is pretty badass and then that lets you go with +7 forci s amp weaps. Pretty good idea for a build if I do say so myself.

forumtwizzler
04-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks, well basically it's a solid setup. The only downfall is in aura you have to switch with 36% cd helmet.

I like the idea of 15 rate in the helm and going full rings. 60dmg out of your rings is pretty badass and then that lets you go with +7 forci s amp weaps. Pretty good idea for a build if I do say so myself.

1lmqFORALLTIME
04-13-2010, 09:53 PM
That's an SP gear switchout I wouldnt mind making though. No sweat off my back to /right click. >.< i think im gonna ditch my Lapis crystal and get an S Amp Forci. I have wanted to see the difference in damages anyway. Little more defense too. And then I wont have to use a fricken Water Orb skin to cover the purple crystal i am ashamed of lol. I have been getting the urge to try something from Cabal Brazil though... There is an sFS and mFS there that switches to full 40dmg weapons when he is in aura and bm. its kind of rapage when he crits (what FS doesnt crit?) So yeah, I think I am going to have a set of both. +7 Forci s amps and +7-9 40dmg Red/Osm stuffs. We will see. Ill let yall know if its cool or not and when its a good thang. Might need an EoF8 to make it work though lol

Cstriker
04-13-2010, 10:02 PM
For arguments sake, being a GA for about a year, maybe more, my account was under basically very strict supervision(under 3 different teams of GM let me add), as well as my duty and job was to report, and make sure these "cheaters" as you call them, aka bots, hackers, glitchers, exploiters, etc were reported in a timely fashion and brought to justice. Are you really that big of an idiot to think GMs don't check all of the "Watchers and GAs on a regular basis? Sorry but i'm not one of them or my account would be banned like "Davidkans, Haniels, Antipoon aka G0mdole, cheeseinacan" Just to name a few of players "idols" To be quite frank and honest, theres alot more legit players than the naked eye can see, too bad hanging in the wrong crowds, you just start accepting the non-facts that "oh everyone hacks, i will to" Nonsense. I'm out, and as for this game. If EST doesn't take care of this bull all over their forums, most players here to enjoy theirselves, will grow very tired of it most likely sooner, and not later.

Well this bull wouldn't be happening if you didn't show off your gloves, which I have no idea why you would in the first place considering it's impossible to get. Even if you got the gloves legitly which I highly doubt, why didn't OGP just make it character bound instead of making it extended. O wait, that would mess up the story.

So until ESTSoft provides us with the answer or you come clean, you're going have to deal with this.

LILCHAOLAO
04-14-2010, 07:43 AM
Good luck proving it since ur banned and all. =P

coolkid
04-14-2010, 07:50 AM
That's an SP gear switchout I wouldnt mind making though. No sweat off my back to /right click. >.< i think im gonna ditch my Lapis crystal and get an S Amp Forci. I have wanted to see the difference in damages anyway. Little more defense too. And then I wont have to use a fricken Water Orb skin to cover the purple crystal i am ashamed of lol. I have been getting the urge to try something from Cabal Brazil though... There is an sFS and mFS there that switches to full 40dmg weapons when he is in aura and bm. its kind of rapage when he crits (what FS doesnt crit?) So yeah, I think I am going to have a set of both. +7 Forci s amps and +7-9 40dmg Red/Osm stuffs. We will see. Ill let yall know if its cool or not and when its a good thang. Might need an EoF8 to make it work though lol

cabal brazil is all gm items you idiot.

FU2
04-14-2010, 11:39 PM
SuperShielder>DivineHorror any day.

forumtwizzler
04-15-2010, 12:55 AM
With Illu castle you get the unique ring (15% rate) - may be you won't need the helm anymore - unless you are desperate to get an additional 3% dmg. - unless some day you can get 4x rof10 :] and u can use that helm ^^

xxhuizhuoxx
04-15-2010, 08:02 AM
imuhammad when u gonna come back Venus?

nibblez
04-15-2010, 08:17 AM
mmm i still wonder how you got to forci blades soooooo fast....you make it seem SOOOOOOOO easy...

BurgerKing
04-15-2010, 08:28 AM

TL;DR. Yo Spedhonor, your accounts blocked and under investigation for a reason.

Yngwie21
04-15-2010, 10:44 AM
CoBR isnt GM itemed... i wish you'd halfway comprehend the matter before name calling.

forumtwizzler
04-15-2010, 11:23 AM
soon my friend. say hi to shizz for me. waiting for server transfer from EST, they said they are testing on pm.

FU2
04-15-2010, 06:14 PM
COBR doesn't have G.M items but the bosses there are nerfed; they have less life, do less dmg, etc.

beowolf101
04-16-2010, 10:53 PM
yea i actually havn't seen muhammad as a braging type o.O

yomo
04-19-2010, 06:03 AM

he ain't coming back son

Sheep
04-19-2010, 06:31 AM
supershielder would own him. if sirrazer would lvl to 170, he would slaughter him.

Chris7
04-19-2010, 10:40 AM
even with DH's super legit 17 amp forcium gloves.
he still didn't compare to any of supershielder's stats.

sorry, next please.

Teisho Raizen
04-19-2010, 11:42 AM
DH is banned, therefore this thread is now obsolete.

Suterusu
04-19-2010, 12:09 PM
i think dh is using an alt acc

Yngwie21
04-22-2010, 12:30 PM
i hurd he has a 75% S Amp mFS at lvl52 for the moment. pretty cool huh? DivineTheLastMagicBender.

yomo
04-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Looool

silver2020
04-22-2010, 02:09 PM
lol and the rumors start!!!you know if he is back..how many people will help him to get strong again.

Yngwie21
04-22-2010, 02:24 PM
the guild bank? lol i dont think askentionz has enough people behind it to make the bank wealthy at the moment, but in theory and based on past experience youre prolly right. He will be rockin some epic shyt cuz people will help him. :) but thats the advantage to being a player for so long ya know? Have roots as deep as the game itself, and youre not going anywhere. :) I for one am done with throwing animosity at anyone. I have respect for both Divine and Seraph. They each have taught me a bunch about the class and Cabal in general. I just wanna play the game out now. Go to war get like Spur and hit fricken a zillion honor or whatever the hell he's at now and maybe come up with a few new approaches to sFS here n there. :D Long live Cabal players going on 2+ years now! The game isnt going to dwindle and niether will we. Unless all the 170's have babies and quit.

mattey
04-23-2010, 06:52 AM
the guild bank? lol i dont think askentionz has enough people behind it to make the bank wealthy at the moment, but in theory and based on past experience youre prolly right. He will be rockin some epic shyt cuz people will help him. :) but thats the advantage to being a player for so long ya know? Have roots as deep as the game itself, and youre not going anywhere. :) I for one am done with throwing animosity at anyone. I have respect for both Divine and Seraph. They each have taught me a bunch about the class and Cabal in general. I just wanna play the game out now. Go to war get like Spur and hit fricken a zillion honor or whatever the hell he's at now and maybe come up with a few new approaches to sFS here n there. :D Long live Cabal players going on 2+ years now! The game isnt going to dwindle and niether will we. Unless all the 170's have babies and quit.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

xxhuizhuoxx
04-27-2010, 09:07 AM
soon my friend. say hi to shizz for me. waiting for server transfer from EST, they said they are testing on pm.

SHizz Got blocked

forumtwizzler
04-27-2010, 07:17 PM
woahhh ... why ? :( I really liked that guy.

SHizz Got blocked

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 07:51 AM
lastmen bes fs