PDA

View Full Version : Trouble logging in -.-

juji550
04-02-2010, 08:05 AM
At first, I would try to log in and it would only refresh the page. After looking at other posts on how to fix it, for ex. going back to your confirmation email and clicking that link to log in, it got even worse -.- Now it says my pw is incorrect & its the same pw I been using the whole time. I go to recover my pw but the service is temporarily unavailable... I guess I have to wait >.>

sockofdeath
04-02-2010, 08:39 AM
That's happening to me too! I think I deleted my confirmation email, so I sent an email asking for another. But it keeps saying my info is wrong, and I can't log into the game. ;_;

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 08:47 AM
incase you guys didnt notice, they have email address requesting you send a "inquiry" with the email you want to sign up with.

"However, if you're still experiencing a difficulty receving a verification e-mail, please send in your inquiry with the e-mail used for the sign-up to '[email protected]'."

Also on another note guys, i noticed on the part of logging in, i used to log in with my OGP id, but after i signed up with EST and transferd my OGP ID, my ingame login changed from the OGP ID to this EST id, which kinda confused me cuz i didnt get any notice of it , i was under impression we logged into the game with same OGP crudentials, however i had to use EST crudentials , only time i used OGP was to transfer the account, after loggin in, anyway if you wanna try that email they posted, im not sure if u can access help desk without loggin in, so id just try that email instead. gl ^.^ http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon14.png

Also i noticed i get same message when i log in, Wrong pw id (on website), but when i click Game Download button, it logs me in at that next screen, same thing as what i experienced last nite, just for anyone having trouble.

sockofdeath
04-02-2010, 08:55 AM
I sent an email to that. Also, I hit game download and it tells me I need to log in. -.-

HolllowMasked
01-26-2011, 08:59 PM
bump

juji550
01-27-2011, 01:14 PM
why would you bump this? o.o