PDA

View Full Version : Update.exe downloading.....Download Fail try again

Stealth
04-12-2010, 11:06 AM
I Run Cabal Rectangle Window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". I try again and still same thing. I download the Manual Patch thing and all that but still dosen't work.

Ugomiller
04-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I hope someone answers or figures something out to this, i was starting to believe i was the only person having this problem...

Stealth
04-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Yes does anyone know how to fix this because i really want to try this game out.

Ugomiller
04-13-2010, 08:26 AM
im getting a lil pissed now, i've been playing cabal for some time now and now i cant play after the transfer.....i really hope its somethin trivial

Raven
04-13-2010, 03:18 PM
I Run Cabal Rectangle Window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". I try again and still same thing. I download the Manual Patch thing and all that but still dosen't work.

If possible, restore to an earlier date. In any case, try uninstalling the program, then do a regedit to remove everything Cabal, EST, OGP, xTrap, INCA, GameGuard in the registry. Reboot your computer and do a fresh install of the latest full client, make sure anti-virus is off for the install. I can't guarantee it will work but sometimes after trying different installs and such, things can get a little gummed up in the registry. When you restart the anti-virus, if it thinks cabalmain.exe is a virus and quarantines it, restore it and add it to the excludes list. If you have Win7, it also has some security you may have to deal with.