PDA

View Full Version : experienced players and the FB... please help

epic100
09-10-2010, 07:51 PM
ive decided to start a brand new characters to lvl up together with my friends who picked FA and Wiz. ive been researching the FB, however its not egnouph i just want to know what has been player's experience with the FB in pve, pvp, dungeons, and nw? but pros and cons. i want to be able to contribute to the party, pawn at pvp, survive dungeons, and be able to kill people in NW.

darkparasite
09-10-2010, 08:01 PM
i am a fb for life i may have touched the wiz until it was like lv 30 but from me playing with a fb up to lv 150 u can solo certain dungeons up to eodb2f and your debuffs contribute to party more then the party appreciates (not as helpful as fa heal but still) and in pvp u can kill with dps or just spamming main skills like a wa. fb r the most annoying in m.war because u cant just run up to 1 and start hitting them without thinking first their debuffs will F U up(that still goes for fb vs fb). so to sum things up a fb can do anything any of the other classes can weather overwhelm in war or soloing dungeons its just like playing the game on hard lol, takes some thinking and quick responses to survive with a fb. (well from my experience with them)

Berserk_Fury
09-10-2010, 10:09 PM
FB is one of the hardest classes to start up with because without gear, you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Once you get decent/good gear though it is one of the most fun classes. Oh we also have the flashiest skills in the game.

epic100
09-10-2010, 10:28 PM
nice answer dark parasite

FB is one of the hardest classes to start up with because without gear, you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Once you get decent/good gear though it is one of the most fun classes. Oh we also have the flashiest skills in the game.

dose this mean FB are gear dependant? and is FB gear expensive?

darkparasite
09-10-2010, 11:42 PM
To be honest even though this bites to admit fb are gear based T^T, i can solo ftb1f with some vamp, fb gear besides db and amp is pretty cheap compared to wa and fs lol
so if your going to make a fb and u want to start on gear start on pve gear(vamp terragrace, forcium and rof... u might not want to pvp till 140 trust me >.>
(my friend was only 3 levels lower then me but because he was a fs and had way better cr and dmg at our lv's with that 150% crit dmg atk he always 2 hit me i was so freaking pissed!!)
so until your 140 stay away from pvp's lol, I'm going to go off topic for a second
FB need 1 of these for the game to be balanced and for fb not to need any other buff or skill in the game:
1:let mf target multiple people, if not let it deplete all mp of 1 person and give wiz a skill that can block it
2:give us a good vamp buff or short +75hp,mp per hit 50% hp, mp max gain
or the rumor that has been going around for years 'Art of Curse": the abilty to remove all buffs of 1 person and that person cant be buffed or debuffed for the duration of the skill 10sec
just in my opinion either 1 of the above will make fb not to overpowered but make it a little easier to keep up with the other classes(just 1 of the above if 2 or 3 op lol)

epic100
09-11-2010, 10:59 AM
To be honest even though this bites to admit fb are gear based T^T, i can solo ftb1f with some vamp, fb gear besides db and amp is pretty cheap compared to wa and fs lol
so if your going to make a fb and u want to start on gear start on pve gear(vamp terragrace, forcium and rof... u might not want to pvp till 140 trust me >.>
(my friend was only 3 levels lower then me but because he was a fs and had way better cr and dmg at our lv's with that 150% crit dmg atk he always 2 hit me i was so freaking pissed!!)
so until your 140 stay away from pvp's lol, I'm going to go off topic for a second
FB need 1 of these for the game to be balanced and for fb not to need any other buff or skill in the game:
1:let mf target multiple people, if not let it deplete all mp of 1 person and give wiz a skill that can block it
2:give us a good vamp buff or short +75hp,mp per hit 50% hp, mp max gain
or the rumor that has been going around for years 'Art of Curse": the abilty to remove all buffs of 1 person and that person cant be buffed or debuffed for the duration of the skill 10sec
just in my opinion either 1 of the above will make fb not to overpowered but make it a little easier to keep up with the other classes(just 1 of the above if 2 or 3 op lol)

how popular is FB? meaning the amount of people playing with a FB character

Berserk_Fury
09-11-2010, 11:37 AM
how popular is FB? meaning the amount of people playing with a FB character

It's about in the middle on the popularity.

epic100
09-11-2010, 01:50 PM
It's about in the middle on the popularity.

are there alot of people who make it to high lvls with FB (basing that there is not because its hard to start up with)

Berserk_Fury
09-11-2010, 09:44 PM
As i said, it's about in the middle. Not the most popular class but there's a good amount of people playing it because of how good our skills look and how good we are when geared properly.

Also I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, FB battle mode 1 is the best in the game, so a well geared FB + bm1 = epic tank and damage dealer.

darkparasite
09-11-2010, 09:49 PM
As i said, it's about in the middle. Not the most popular class but there's a good amount of people playing it because of how good our skills look and how good we are when geared properly.

Also I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, FB battle mode 1 is the best in the game, so a well geared FB + bm1 = epic tank and damage dealer.

+1 on that 2.8 hp lv20 water cannan= 4500 hp in bm1 lol freaking epic

epic100
09-12-2010, 10:21 AM
+1 on that 2.8 hp lv20 water cannan= 4500 hp in bm1 lol freaking epic

dam FB sounds so badass... but it really seems to be alot of work for such a smal window of power (140+) is it worth it?

Ariasu
09-12-2010, 10:43 PM
I feel it is, I'm FB and I don't take it back. Especially in war going bm1 there really isn't much that can stop you if you play your cards right. Its just like all classes in a way you more or less have to know what you're doing and what your limit is. Just because you're in BM1 doesn't mean you can charge into the middle of like 10 caps (ok or procs whatever >.>) and expect to wipe them all out. And debuffs are the best! besides now having a little more resistance to it (stares at fa/bl/wa) it's so rewarding to catch that sorry fella trying to run to heal...XD

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-13-2010, 07:27 AM
pro's = debuffs/flexibility on pve/war
conz = rely's on gears a lil more compared to other class/if ur gear is just decent ur dps/dmg aint thatmuch on pve compared to other class (tho debuffs kinda lifts that up)

id say WA/FS would be the easiest one to start w/ but FB is the most fun class to use no doubt. tho it is hard to get it up into that "decent" state.

epic100
09-13-2010, 04:13 PM
conz = rely's on gears a lil more compared to other class/if ur gear is just decent ur dps/dmg aint thatmuch on pve compared to other class (tho debuffs kinda lifts that up)

id say WA/FS would be the easiest one to start w/ but FB is the most fun class to use no doubt. tho it is hard to get it up into that "decent" state.

and this "decent" state, can it be reached before 140+ or will i have to w8 till i can stack up all my sword buffs?

P.S. i havent started a character at all because i cant choose from all characters besides FA and WIZ but FB is a front runner

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 04:21 PM
go wa lol
fbs are 2 shot material along with fas

epic100
09-13-2010, 04:58 PM
what do you mean? like you kill them in 2 shots???

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 05:01 PM

i think he means fbs are 2 shot deliverers. anythings 2 shot by a wa with shorts, so thats not even impressive.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:01 PM

yes
sq then ww = dead fb, ww crit does 2/3 or more their hp lol

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
i think he means fbs are 2 shot deliverers. anythings 2 shot by a wa with shorts, so thats not even impressive.

u 2 hit darrkd?
naise!

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 05:26 PM
darkd 2 hits me without shorts? NICE!

your logic is flawed. the only thing that determines a 2 hit is both peoples gear. a strong fbs 2 big skills do enough damage to 2 hit almost anyone not in full forc amp, if they crit. but who in their right mind would rely on that? let them try to 2 hit while i get 3 dps skills out and assassinate for fininsher before they even get to their second skill.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:29 PM
darkd 2 hits me without shorts? NICE!

your logic is flawed. the only thing that determines a 2 hit is both peoples gear. a strong fbs 2 big skills do enough damage to 2 hit almost anyone not in full forc amp, if they crit. but who in their right mind would rely on that? let them try to 2 hit while i get 3 dps skills out and assassinate for fininsher before they even get to their second skill.
not when a wa impact stab does 1/3 ur hp :(

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 05:33 PM
not when a wa impact stab does 1/3 ur hp :(

which wa does 1.3k impact stab without shorts? since your using darrkd as an example maybe he should come and call u a tard himself.

u gotta remember, you've never had a fb that was worth a sh.it. from what i remember the only char u didnt ragequit at was wiz, and if your comparing wiz def to fb def you're not that smart.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:35 PM
only char u didnt ragequit at was wiz
lul it was fun tl > fl > edc'ing fbs while they still casting assassinate :)

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 05:39 PM
lul it was fun tl > fl > edc'ing fbs while they still casting assassinate :)

eh i hate fighting wiz, by the time im done casting my 3 dps skills which takes like 2 secs at most, assassinate only does like 30s because theyre so low already. huge waste of a hard hitting skill.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:45 PM
eh i hate fighting wiz, by the time im done casting my 3 dps skills which takes like 2 secs at most, assassinate only does like 30s because theyre so low already. huge waste of a hard hitting skill.
which fb does 1.3k with force assault
what r u? rockstar?

ur logic is flawed, a strong wi can edc > sc any fb. also ur comparing urself to a low lvl nub wi with 2.5k hp

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
gonna put a penor in ur mouth be4 u can talk btw

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 06:37 PM
which fb does 1.3k with force assault
what r u? rockstar?

ur logic is flawed, a strong wi can edc > sc any fb. also ur comparing urself to a low lvl nub wi with 2.5k hp

read again there chief... THREE dps skills... jesus u are a moron. fs = .8, fa = .8 fk = .4 in combo cast times. those 3 = 2 secs.

the strong wiz part is irrelevant since i thought u were talking about your wiz. and i dont think ive seen many wiz hit me for 1.9k on either of those skills. im thinking angelbabe MAYBE, rapchez MAYBE and dax MAYBE. other than that, good try.

but i see what your doing here, stick to forums, at least you dont need knowledge of the game to fight here.

then again, a bit of logic wouldn't hurt, but you just keep on making due with that you got.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 06:40 PM
read again there chief... THREE dps skills... jesus u are a moron. fs = .8, fa = .8 fk = .4 in combo cast times. those 3 = 2 secs.

but i see what your doing here, stick to forums, at least you dont need knowledge of the game to fight here.

then again, a bit of logic wouldn't hurt, but you just keep on making due with that you got.

edc is 1.65 sec in combo and it does 1/2 ur hp
now what? a lvl 20 freeze that does more than half of the dmg of edc lvl 15 and end with a lvl 20 meteorite for the lulz?

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 06:42 PM
edc is 1.65 sec in combo and it does 1/2 ur hp
bye son

orly? it does over 1.9k?

nice try dad

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 06:44 PM
orly? it does over 1.9k?

nice try dad

read the edit my dear daughter

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 06:49 PM
read the edit my dear daughter

so 3 hits = 2 hits now? keep trying.... your contradicting yourself.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 06:54 PM
freeze is barely a tickle :(

lethalskills
09-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Ez vs WIpwns

Combo Start, 3 skills later wi face down in snow

kthnxbai

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Ez vs WIpwns

Combo Start, 3 skills later wi face down in snow

kthnxbai

my wi have more def and hp than u even though ur in forc +5 def rate slotted k?

also meteor > freeze > burning hand = u dead lulz

lethalskills
09-13-2010, 07:02 PM
oh reli caus those boots been in the ah for how long....maybe if u spent more time in the game than on forums u MIGHT be better at playing wiz

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 07:07 PM
oh reli caus those boots been in the ah for how long....maybe if u spent more time in the game than on forums u MIGHT be better at playing wiz
me better at playing wiz?
u solo ft at 130?
u solo penna at 140?
u kill penna in 30 seconds?
u solo rota and derk at 150?
u score 300+ in war?
u got over 150 cdi?
u duo ic1 with another wi?
which wi wears forcium def rate slot?
which wi wears crystals?

i put those boots in ah because i actually sold 3 of em already for 70m
just waiting for more idiots to scam :)

btw my wi can survive cornus naked w/o stunlock lulz

lethalskills
09-13-2010, 07:25 PM
me better at playing wiz?
u solo ft at 130?
u solo penna at 140?

I like to make statements that can't be proven true or false also

u kill penna in 30 seconds?
u solo rota and derk at 150?
u score 300+ in war?

Lets see sum vids...

u got over 150 cdi?

I could easily pump my cdi up to 150 but i prefer having rate also

u duo ic1 with another wi?

LOL this is the equivalent of using party buffs to solo pf bosses

which wi wears forcium def rate slot?
which wi wears crystals?

dunno I havent seen one maybe u shud get ur eyes checked

btw my wi can survive cornus naked w/o stunlock lulz

so pro after pf mobs hit like old mf

Which wi sold eos+8 for stit amp......

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 07:36 PM
I like to make statements that can't be proven true or false also

Lets see sum vids...

I could easily pump my cdi up to 150 but i prefer having rate also

LOL this is the equivalent of using party buffs to solo pf bosses

dunno I havent seen one maybe u shud get ur eyes checked

so pro after pf mobs hit like old mf

Which wi sold eos+8 for stit amp......

ask raid, he saw he soloing penna in 30 seconds :)
ask perfectwiz, that nub overscoresmy 300 everytime
ask larazz, was hunting derk with him but i killed derk be4 he got to the spot
i got 150 cdi and 52 rate kthnx
nice shouts in ch 8 trying to sell ur +5 forc gloves ahahahahhaha
i sold my eos8 to gear all my chars, not just my wiz k?
also helped gear guildies in systematic k?

lethalskills
09-13-2010, 07:50 PM

Yea lemme just wait around for these ppl to login and ask if they saw u do these things, effective use of my time. Also when I said stit amp I didn't specify a class hence u can gear every class up with it and I still am correct, u read just about as good as u play wiz. As far as u gearing up ur guildies goes, is that why they tolerate ur annoying squeaky voice in vent. Better keep givin em stuff before they kick ur ass like everyother guild.

lethalskills
09-13-2010, 07:52 PM
U can keep refreshing this page if u like but I'm done here

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2010, 07:52 PM

SS of your stats pls.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 07:56 PM
SS of your stats pls.

no ss atm since i rerolled to bl long time ago
i think i posted in wi section but not so sure

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 07:59 PM

wait a min.... you have other chars? i have yet to see any that are worth a damn. i just see you making fail chars to get into guilds without telling people who you are because you know otherwise theyll never let you in.

and u geared other people in systematic? dayyyuuuuumm y is gpat still using a tit kat? face it, you goofed with that eos8. then again, gear doesnt give you skill, so i guess it wouldnt have mattered much anyways. hell i still remember pking you before class that one day while u had 5 guildies around you, you still dropped every time before you and them could kill me.

bind> 2-3 skills(u die)> stand there and let em kill me

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 08:00 PM
no ss atm since i rerolled to bl long time ago
i think i posted in wi section but not so sure

and is this that MBL? LOL

thought u made enough to gear ALL your chars? y would u have to reroll?

IRaid101
09-13-2010, 08:06 PM

u didn't solo penna in 30 secs
we got it down to 1/2 h then u killed me and by th etime i got back around 20-30 secs later u killed it but i still had dps on it :O since we reset it like 4 times fch ftw

IRaid101
09-13-2010, 08:09 PM
SS of your stats pls.

he got banned like 3-4 months ago hes just trollingforums while on a ps like me lol

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 08:14 PM
u didn't solo penna in 30 secs
we got it down to 1/2 h then u killed me and by th etime i got back around 20-30 secs later u killed it but i still had dps on it :O since we reset it like 4 times fch ftw
first it was me watching u but u died
then i waited till its hp is back to 100% then went bm+aura
when u came back i had around 47 seconds of bm left

he got banned like 3-4 months ago hes just trollingforums while on a ps like me lol
never got banned lmao
my forum account was suspended for a week but not cabal accnt

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 08:17 PM
and is this that MBL? LOL

thought u made enough to gear ALL your chars? y would u have to reroll?

lol cant believe u believed that LOL
u know u can link items from ah right?
and i sold most of my gears to get a +9 sig wi boot and ended up wasting all of it (around 4b) :(

EzSeleneEz
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
wouldnt matter, u still snuck into strangeland just like you snuck into epidemic. you like to talk trash about both of the guilds yet you make a new char and sneak on in. too bad it doesnt take long to realize the immaturity and find out who you really are.

and yes, i believe that, wasting money is what your best at.

IRaid101
09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
first it was me watching u but u died
then i waited till its hp is back to 100% then went bm+aura
when u came back i had around 47 seconds of bm left

never got banned lmao
my forum account was suspended for a week but not cabal accnt
yea penna don't get back up to 100 % in 20 -30 secs and no u killed me lol

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Well, looks like that settles this argument.

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
wasting money is what your best at.
no argument there

yea penna don't get back up to 100 % in 20 -30 secs and no u killed me lol

i killed u be4 u can even do dmg on penna lol

IRaid101
09-14-2010, 01:13 PM
no argument there

i killed u be4 u can even do dmg on penna lol

wait so u say that we kiled it together now u say i tried soling it ?
yea nice lol

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 01:17 PM
wait so u say that we kiled it together now u say i tried soling it ?
yea nice lol

since when did i say we killed it together?
how old r u 6?

i killed U so i can SOLO the penna
u hit penna like 5 times because ur 4 shot material just like every1 else
then i went bm2 + aura
nuff said

IRaid101
09-14-2010, 01:20 PM
since when did i say we killed it together?
how old r u 6?

i killed U so i can SOLO the penna
u hit penna like 5 times because ur 4 shot material just like every1 else
then i went bm2 + aura
nuff said

tell me then why didn't u pick up the fch then ?
don't say cause u didn't want it cause this was the time where everything lasted 70-90 secs
and u already stated that i came back in 20 -30 secs and had no trouble picking it up

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 01:31 PM
tell me then why didn't u pick up the fch then ?

i had 2b in my inventory at that time
dont need sht thats worth 10k
kthnxbai

and u already stated that i came back in 20 -30 secs and had no trouble picking it up
were in the same pt
idiot LOL

darkparasite
09-14-2010, 01:36 PM
dude if u pvp before 140 trust me its not worth it lol, but yeh in bm1 we may get a huge stat boost but we lose alot of crit rate and dmg it's mostly for survival not dmg

IRaid101
09-14-2010, 01:36 PM
i had 2b in my inventory at that time
dont need sht thats worth 10k
kthnxbai

were in the same pt
idiot LOL

no we weren't lol
u are cap i am proc explain sinc ei was checkign pennas from 20 down and u where on ch 12 ?

darkparasite
09-14-2010, 01:37 PM

+1 on that

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 01:40 PM
no we weren't lol
u are cap i am proc explain sinc ei was checkign pennas from 20 down and u where on ch 12 ?

since when am i cap lul

IRaid101
09-14-2010, 01:44 PM
since when am i cap lul

you were always cap lol
how else did u post that SS of killbill with 5xx score ? lol

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
you were always cap lol
how else did u post that SS of killbill with 5xx score ? lol
fyi i stole that pic from silverfang and hes in t1

and i can go log in right now and show u the blue title above my head

IRaid101
09-14-2010, 01:48 PM
fyi i stole that pic from silverfang and hes in t1

and i can go log in right now and show u the blue title above my head

that don't prove that u where once cap which is when we fought over the penna
lol

darkparasite
09-14-2010, 01:51 PM
hey guys umm.. can we keep it to showing epic the pros and cons of FB it kinda whent off topic
(epic if u see this listen to EzSelenaEz trust me thats a good fb right there >.>)
oh and EzSelenaEz its Kotsu

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 03:12 PM
wouldnt matter, u still snuck into strangeland just like you snuck into epidemic. you like to talk trash about both of the guilds yet you make a new char and sneak on in. too bad it doesnt take long to realize the immaturity and find out who you really are.

and yes, i believe that, wasting money is what your best at.

EzSeleneEz just pwn WIpwns kakka

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 03:18 PM
EzSeleneEz just pwn WIpwns kakka

i dont see how
how did i snuck into sl? ppl knew who i was and only kicked me because i trolled u in game lul
and lol@ how jealous u noobs where when i came in epidemic and spammed my eos8

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 03:31 PM
i dont see how
how did i snuck into sl? ppl knew who i was and only kicked me because i trolled u in game lul

oh how's the stit your wearing =)

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 03:32 PM
oh how's the stit your wearing =)

lol u all jealous
keep raging noobs cuz ull never get 1
btw i never wore s tit k?
osm boots and gloves +7 7% m amp dont wanna go higher :)

epic100
09-14-2010, 05:18 PM
hey guys umm.. can we keep it to showing epic the pros and cons of FB it kinda whent off topic
(epic if u see this listen to EzSelenaEz trust me thats a good fb right there >.>)
oh and EzSelenaEz its Kotsu

yeah i noticed that EzSelenaEz knew his shat

to WIpwns... your an idiot bro... if i had to quote all the ways that they proved your a noob, this post would have 5 more pages since the arguement started... dont post biased opinions about characters against the FB if you dont even have a FB to begin, nor a respected character in any case... lastly, you do not kill a friend to solo some boss that you can solo in a different time and not get the price when you kill that boss... i hate with all my soul people like this...i really hope your are not in mercury server nor that you sneak into my guild so that you can later talk shat. dont post things on my post... all you said didnt help but just prove that i shouldnt listen to you... now all the people that read will know...

P.S. i hate WIZ

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 05:19 PM
yeah i noticed that EzSelenaEz knew his shat

to WIpwns... your an idiot bro... if i had to quote all the ways that they proved your a noob, this post would have 5 more pages since the arguement started... dont post opinions biased opinions about characters against the FB if you dont even have a FB to begin, nor a respected character in any case... lastly, you do not kill a friend to solo some boss that you can solo in a different time and not get the price when you kill that boss... i hate with all my soul people like this...i really hope your are not in mercury server nor that you sneak into my guild so that you can later talk shat. dont post things on my post... all you said didnt help but just prove that i shouldnt listen to you... now all the people that read will know...
umad
opinions? I 2 HIT FBS = FACT
kthnxbai
and lol idc if some random nub will talk about me in their guild
hate more, me laugh

epic100
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
umad
kthnxbai
hate more, me laugh

damit go away dont you get it!!!!!!

back to topic... has that new buff that prevents FB to root really affect FB??? or is it another fail buff?

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 05:32 PM
i dont see how

did the guild leaders know who you were? pretty sure it was only malugie and i dont even think he knew who u really were.

and when u joined epidemic on that fs u wouldnt tell anyone who u were. u did wanna DUO ft with somebody in guild though on your wiz, which is when para realized who your wiz was and immediately kicked the fs. then you started crying in shout asking where they all went and why they werent meeting you in ft.

you can distort stuff all you want. there is nobody on venus that respects you nor thinks your anything more than a waste of oxygen. hopefully as you grow outta your 13 yr old immaturity you'll realize that being a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y ass troll is completely pointless. you inflict no negative emotions on anyone except for pity....pity people feel when they realize that one day youll (maybe) get laid and have completely retar.ded offspring. offspring that will then be neglected due to their pimple faced, fatass, deadbeat father on the computer 24/7 trying to affect other peoples emotions, but actually only making himself look like a tool.

you constantly try to troll me, you constantly fail. i will always make you look like a complete moron because you make it so easy.

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 05:34 PM
umad
kthnxbai
hate more, me laugh

id hate to see the fbs you 2 hit btw. you brag up alex's wiz all the time, we all know you dont hit near as hard as him. and him at 171 cant 2 hit me, so wtf makes u think u can or ever will?

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 05:37 PM
did the guild leaders know who you were? pretty sure it was only malugie and i dont even think he knew who u really were.

and when u joined epidemic on that fs u wouldnt tell anyone who u were. u did wanna DUO ft with somebody in guild though on your wiz, which is when para realized who your wiz was and immediately kicked the fs. then you started crying in shout asking where they all went and why they werent meeting you in ft.

you can distort stuff all you want. there is nobody on venus that respects you nor thinks your anything more than a waste of oxygen. hopefully as you grow outta your 13 yr old immaturity you'll realize that being a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y ass troll is completely pointless. you inflict no negative emotions on anyone except for pity....pity people feel when they realize that one day youll (maybe) get laid and have completely retar.ded offspring. offspring that will then be neglected due to their pimple faced, fatass, deadbeat father on the computer 24/7 trying to affect other peoples emotions, but actually only making himself look like a tool.

you constantly try to troll me, you constantly fail. i will always make you look like a complete moron because you make it so easy.

leader was blocked the whole time lmao
malugie, boooo, hai all knew who i am

lol para got 2 hitted after that :)

waste of oxigen? ur the one making essays LOL
im here at forums while waiting for a new gfx card :)
umad?

you do know what a troll is right?
i get ur attention every time which makes me lololololololol
again, umad?

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 05:43 PM
whats funny is you think im mad. how can anyone 13 yr old ever make me mad?

and just because you call yourself a troll, doesnt make you a successful one. hell im an astranaut....but wait, i dunno shi.t about rockets. i just get laughs outta making u look like a complete idiot, which so far everyone has agreed to.

the only possible way you could make me mad is if they somehow incorporate a tax that supports your special ed class. ill be da.mned if im gonna pay money so you can go learn your ABC's.

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 05:45 PM
leader was blocked the whole time lmao
malugie, boooo, hai all knew who i am

lol para got 2 hitted after that :)

waste of oxigen? ur the one making essays LOL
im here at forums while waiting for a new gfx card :)
umad?

you do know what a troll is right?
i get ur attention every time which makes me lololololololol
again, umad?

cool story bro
just quit already cuz you fail at trolling and in game
EzSeleneEz just proved it =)
kthxbai

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 05:46 PM
whats funny is you think im mad. how can anyone 13 yr old ever make me mad?

and just because you call yourself a troll, doesnt make you a successful one. hell im an astranaut....but wait, i dunno shi.t about rockets. i just get laughs outta making u look like a complete idiot, which so far everyone has agreed to.

the only possible way you could make me mad is if they somehow incorporate a tax that supports your special ed class. ill be da.mned if im gonna pay money so you can go learn your ABC's.

lol why u mad tho?

when did i call myself a troll?
i simply defined what a troll is
and those low lvl noobs loves scking on lvl 17xs penors u kno?

n erd rage!

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 05:48 PM
cool story bro
just quit already cuz you fail at trolling and ign
EzSeleneEz just proved it =)
kthxbai
since when am i trolling
lol ign... in game name, so i fail at in game name? lol noob

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 05:51 PM
inb4 essays!

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 05:53 PM
since when am i trolling
lol ign... in game name, so i fail at in game name? lol noob

umad? failWiPwns

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 05:54 PM
umad? failWiPwns

learn2english then come back k?

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 05:58 PM
learn2english then come back k?

learn2read then come back k?

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:00 PM
learn2read then come back k?

read what?
u said i fail at in game name LOLOLOLOLOLOL then u write fail in front of my forum name which isnt my in game name rofl

3rd graders B> grammer book

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:04 PM
stop spamming in ch 8 with ur fail english btw fail fob

ur next post will be ignored

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:04 PM
umad? failWiPwns

clearly he is... half expecting to see WipwnsMommy post a reply about how her son came to her crying to be held because the big bad internet knocked his self-esteem down a few notches

and low levels? you realize almost everyone that was in guild when you were are all 160+ now right? god your a moron.

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:07 PM
clearly he is... half expecting to see WipwnsMommy post a reply about how her son came to her crying to be held because the big bad internet knocked his self-esteem down a few notches

and low levels? you realize almost everyone that was in guild when you were are all 160+ now right? god your a moron.
u were still 163
para still 140 with her fs
and a bunch of inactive 150s that says "last logged in : 5 months" next to their names lulz
only morons would count ppl that dont even play anymore

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:16 PM
u were still 163
para still 140 with her fs
and a bunch of inactive 150s that says "last logged in : 5 months" next to their names lulz
only morons would count ppl that dont even play anymore

u might wanna read again, im replying about how you claimed the guild is NOW. para doesnt play her fs anymore, brett does, and its geared better that when she had it (full forc amp etc) para has a 166 FA. guilds at 116/120 and anyone with over a week of not being logged in is generally kicked to make room for the ppl that constantly want to join.

how are u gonna try to make a comment about ppl I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing my 17X penor then revert back to talking about when i was 163 and use everyones low levels back then and claim thats their current levels?

if thats the case i can claim how u ragequitted about 3 chars while in my guild and never got one of them above level 140. and to this day still havent geared one in anything above stit.

shat on once again.

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
u might wanna read again, im replying about how you claimed the guild is NOW. para doesnt play her fs anymore, brett does, and its geared better that when she had it (full forc amp etc) para has a 166 FA. guilds at 116/120 and anyone with over a week of not being logged in is generally kicked to make room for the ppl that constantly want to join.

how are u gonna try to make a comment about ppl I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing my 17X penor then revert back to talking about when i was 163 and use everyones low levels back then and claim thats their current levels?

if thats the case i can claim how u ragequitted about 3 chars while in my guild and never got one of them above level 140. and to this day still havent geared one in anything above stit.

shat on once again.
thought u meant when i was still playing fs
well if ur talking about NOW, i wouldnt know since idgaf about that pos inactive guild

again, thought u meant when i was still playing fs

ragequitted 3 chars? i did ragequit fb, tired of getting 2 hitted LOL
never got one of them above 140? fa was 140 be4 i left
never geared one in anything above s tit? im in osm since i have all 6 classes and i use the same gears on wa, fs, bl, fb same with wi, fa
not gonna waste over 9000m to gear all with mystic/sg/tg amp k?

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
and back to your question epic. not reading through this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s crap to remember if i answered u completely so ill start over.

FB is a decent class if decently geared. bm1 will always be king as long as you have your cannons maxed and put on another rate ring to keep your rate up a bit, i generally dont use it unless i aura first so i have more crit rate.

theyre not huge scorers in nw due to the only benefit they have is debuffs which one casted are taken advantage of by everyone. while everyone else has shorts to bring their points up. (if only you could take advantage of your own debuffs then it would be a completely different story, then again, that'd I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ when trying to win the war)

PVP i dont run into many problems with a whole lot of people. against equally geared bladers/wa's its generally whoever crits wins. wiz/fa need to outgear us by a lot to even have a chance (moreso wiz). in pk we used to be the best, but now with all the buffs/skills that counter our debuffs we've been brought down a notch, but youll still be able to hold your own once you learn the tricks.

Its nice to not have to worry about rate, 2 rol+1's at 140 and your at max rate, get merg ring and u can wear that and hold 45 rate (some people do this, i however dont think i would, i like rate). at 170 we get a lot better boost than the other classes and we begin to shine again, we get to stack all 3 blade buffs and get 40% rate with just buffs allowing us to use only 1 rate ring.

with the new update it makes it more beneficial to be dex build (as apposed to the people that ruined their def rate by going all str for an extra 5 or so attack) because they made our dex stat add more def. its not a ton, but it helps.

i could be bitter about other classes getting nice new buffs and whatnot, but oh well, they gotta give us some love sometime right? eventually we'll get something new.

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:27 PM
still 2 shot material

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:29 PM
thought u meant when i was still playing fs
well if ur talking about NOW, i wouldnt know since idgaf about that pos inactive guild

again, thought u meant when i was still playing fs

ragequitted 3 chars? i did ragequit fb, tired of getting 2 hitted LOL
never got one of them above 140? fa was 140 be4 i left
never geared one in anything above s tit? im in osm since i have all 6 classes and i use the same gears on wa, fs, bl, fb same with wi, fa
not gonna waste over 9000m to gear all with mystic/sg/tg amp k?

ofcourse a 121 fb got 2 hitted lmao. and before u say anything about the activeness of my guild u probably would have to be in game once in a while to see. oh wait, my guildies dont sit around in bi, they go make themselves alz and level.

theres at the very most inactive times, 20 people on.

and lemme get this straight.... you got sick of getting 2 hitted yet you went to fa, the wiz? the 2 most squishy characters in game? LOL.............................................

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
still 2 shot material

by who? last person i saw 2 shot me without shorts was a fb, and he cant anymore. nice try tho.

then again, rock probably can.

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 06:35 PM
by who? last person i saw 2 shot me without shorts was a fb, and he cant anymore. nice try tho.

don't waste your time with FailWIpwns

all his gonna say is

fb = 2 shot material akakakakkakakakaka

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:37 PM
ofcourse a 121 fb got 2 hitted lmao. and before u say anything about the activeness of my guild u probably would have to be in game once in a while to see. oh wait, my guildies dont sit around in bi, they go make themselves alz and level.

theres at the very most inactive times, 20 people on.

and lemme get this straight.... you got sick of getting 2 hitted yet you went to fa, the wiz? the 2 most squishy characters in game? LOL.............................................

both classes has high base and dps
my fb has less def than my wi
my fb has 200 less atk than my wi
and i can just spam heal in ch 15 while a fb is there smashing his combo button

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:38 PM

still 2 shot material :)

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:46 PM
both classes has high base and dps
my fb has less def than my wi
my fb has 200 less atk than my wi
and i can just spam heal in ch 15 while a fb is there smashing his combo button

all this proves is that YOUR fb is 2 shot material... less def than a wiz? wow. and thats saying a lot when comparing it to your own wiz. now the question is, is your fb even past 140 yet?

good job making a point comparing 2 unequally leveled characters btw, sure does prove a lot.

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:51 PM
all this proves is that YOUR fb is 2 shot material... less def than a wiz? wow. and thats saying a lot when comparing it to your own wiz. now the question is, is your fb even past 140 yet?

good job making a point comparing 2 unequally leveled characters btw, sure does prove a lot.
kept my fb 129 for t1 be4 update
not even gonna bother lvling it lulz

and i compared a lvl 129 wi to a 129 fb k?
i have 2 wizzies but ppl dont know the other 1 :(

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:54 PM
kept my fb 129 for t1 be4 update
not even gonna bother lvling it lulz

and i compared a lvl 129 wi to a 129 fb k?
i have 2 wizzies but ppl dont know the other 1 :(

so your saying you think in equal gear a wiz will have more def than a fb? good god. you know less about this game than i thought.

but either way, im done with you. my point has been proven over and over.

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 06:57 PM
so your saying you think in equal gear a wiz will have more def than a fb? good god. you know less about this game than i thought.

but either way, im done with you. my point has been proven over and over.
even if fb have higher def than wi... its still 2 shot material lololololol
umad

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 06:59 PM
even if fb have higher def than wi... its still 2 shot material lololololol
umad

i dont gotta be mad, im not 2 shot material. how can u play wiz and call other classes 2 shot material. if thats the case, your fk>ass material at most. (probably true too)

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 07:04 PM
anyways back to epic100's question

fb is a retarded class that is confused if theyre a magic or a sword class
in result, they use magic to enhance their weak sword attacks
some ner d force blader also found that the only way for them to win is to use their leftover magic to steal their enemy's mp
after this update, the ner ds raged when they found out fa and bl have new skills that resist their trump card of winning pvp

thats about it :)

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 07:05 PM
im done with you

orly
2 shot material still talking lawl

EzSeleneEz
09-14-2010, 07:12 PM
orly
2 shot material still talking lawl

broken condom result still raging!

WIpwns
09-14-2010, 07:13 PM
broken condom result still raging!

no u

Rasecx
09-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Just because FB's use the same type of armor doesnt mean we have the same def lol. Do not compare us to a squeeshy FA -_-

UsernameTaken
09-16-2010, 02:07 PM
that was entertaining to read lol. (wipwns getting fried over and over by selene..)

WIpwns
09-16-2010, 04:50 PM
that was entertaining to read lol. (wipwns getting fried over and over by selene..)

hurr hurrr hurr another lvl 100 scking on jeffrey's penor kakakakakakkaka

EzSeleneEz
09-16-2010, 05:40 PM
dont know him, he probably doesnt know me. fact is hes going by what everyone already saw.

nuff said

epic100
09-16-2010, 07:19 PM
i think im just going to choose FB... fa,ck it... Im not exactly new to this game, however i dont care starting over, i always do this, can someone recommend a server ?? maybe it dosent matter but you never know...

markopolo18
09-16-2010, 08:03 PM
where is rockstar when u need him

Rasecx
09-16-2010, 09:12 PM
where is rockstar when u need him
working in mcdonalds rly hard to buy more gear.

Rasecx
09-16-2010, 09:15 PM
jk! lol

IRaid101
09-16-2010, 09:16 PM
idk check ingame i heard hes still proc t5 bringer LOL XD dang an fb as a bringer O_O

Caylum
09-18-2010, 12:55 PM
i am a fb for life i may have touched the wiz until it was like lv 30 but from me playing with a fb up to lv 150 u can solo certain dungeons up to eodb2f and your debuffs contribute to party more then the party appreciates (not as helpful as fa heal but still) and in pvp u can kill with dps or just spamming main skills like a wa. fb r the most annoying in m.war because u cant just run up to 1 and start hitting them without thinking first their debuffs will F U up(that still goes for fb vs fb). so to sum things up a fb can do anything any of the other classes can weather overwhelm in war or soloing dungeons its just like playing the game on hard lol, takes some thinking and quick responses to survive with a fb. (well from my experience with them)

prolly the best explained in the thread

epic100
09-19-2010, 01:29 PM
and back to your question epic. not reading through this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s crap to remember if i answered u completely so ill start over.

FB is a decent class if decently geared. bm1 will always be king as long as you have your cannons maxed and put on another rate ring to keep your rate up a bit, i generally dont use it unless i aura first so i have more crit rate.

theyre not huge scorers in nw due to the only benefit they have is debuffs which one casted are taken advantage of by everyone. while everyone else has shorts to bring their points up. (if only you could take advantage of your own debuffs then it would be a completely different story, then again, that'd I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ when trying to win the war)

PVP i dont run into many problems with a whole lot of people. against equally geared bladers/wa's its generally whoever crits wins. wiz/fa need to outgear us by a lot to even have a chance (moreso wiz). in pk we used to be the best, but now with all the buffs/skills that counter our debuffs we've been brought down a notch, but youll still be able to hold your own once you learn the tricks.

Its nice to not have to worry about rate, 2 rol+1's at 140 and your at max rate, get merg ring and u can wear that and hold 45 rate (some people do this, i however dont think i would, i like rate). at 170 we get a lot better boost than the other classes and we begin to shine again, we get to stack all 3 blade buffs and get 40% rate with just buffs allowing us to use only 1 rate ring.

with the new update it makes it more beneficial to be dex build (as apposed to the people that ruined their def rate by going all str for an extra 5 or so attack) because they made our dex stat add more def. its not a ton, but it helps.

i could be bitter about other classes getting nice new buffs and whatnot, but oh well, they gotta give us some love sometime right? eventually we'll get something new.

dose some one have a guide in particular that they recommend??? ive seen some good one but because of lack of experience im skeptical about what each guide says... some of them even contradict each other so... im lost in this area

Reaper
10-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Holy crap you wiz guy stop wasteing peoples time i dont have any problems with you i dont know you i dont care but this is ridiculous and the other dude fighting with him you're just as bad as the wiz guy for even acknowledging some guy that obvisouly has nothing better to do but make fun of people and apparently neither do you i say spare this thread (whats left of it) and let people who know about this subject actually post cause noobs like me actually want to know stuff about this class and a thank you to the people who actually gave information i appreciate it alot

epic100
10-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Holy crap you wiz guy stop wasteing peoples time i dont have any problems with you i dont know you i dont care but this is ridiculous and the other dude fighting with him you're just as bad as the wiz guy for even acknowledging some guy that obvisouly has nothing better to do but make fun of people and apparently neither do you i say spare this thread (whats left of it) and let people who know about this subject actually post cause noobs like me actually want to know stuff about this class and a thank you to the people who actually gave information i appreciate it alot

+1000000