PDA

View Full Version : Failed to Transfer Character....Lost eCoins in the process...

09-11-2010, 07:54 PM
So I tried transferring my character from 1 account to another account because the other 1 had perm. So I did everything right and went to the purchase page. Once I pressed purchase I got a little pop up that says you have exceeded the limit of eCoins or whatever, but I already had the 3,689 eCoins on my account through GoCash cards. It said purchase confirmed I lost my eCoins and my character did not get transfer. I've transfer before so i know how to do it correctly but this was before the update. Once it failed I sent in a help desk which I assume I wouldn't get a response for in months, so I tried to transferring again using another 3,689 eCoins. Once again it failed but took my eCoins. I've now lost 7,378 eCoins which is equivalent to 73$usd....Please refund my eCoins. My help desk tickets are #11139 and #11090. This is a serious issue. Thank you.

GoldFalcon22
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
this makes me not want to do a char transfer...

iNub
09-12-2010, 08:38 AM
pretty fuct up tho rite? $36 for a character transfer? it's only $30 for WoW and that I love you crap's not even free :D

Elyon
09-12-2010, 08:58 AM
scared to try char transfer now ><

Matrimoney
09-12-2010, 09:15 AM
this makes me not want to do a char transfer...

that and the fact that you cant even afford one

GoldFalcon22
09-12-2010, 09:26 AM
that and the fact that you cant even afford one

oh so now ur saying i can't afford stuff in RL now? hahahahahha matrimonkey u make me laugh, u act as if u know every little thing about me RL and in game, cool story bro u know nothin about me sped muffin, do urself a favor and go get a life outside of forums and the game

GoldFalcon22
09-12-2010, 02:45 PM
so has anyone gotten their char transfer fixed or got their ecoin back? i wanna know if anyone whose char transfer failed and actually got it fixed before i do mine lol

Rage
09-12-2010, 03:11 PM
so has anyone gotten their char transfer fixed or got their ecoin back? i wanna know if anyone whose char transfer failed and actually got it fixed before i do mine lol

grow some balls and chance it.

GoldFalcon22
09-12-2010, 03:13 PM
grow some balls and chance it.

lol and risk paying out 40 bucks, and it does fail , knowing that EST will probably not refund me? yea im sure that you wouldn't do that either, unless you have money to dish out like it's nothing, retard

09-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Really hope EST can fix this problem or else it will become a legal issue.

Matrimoney
09-12-2010, 07:57 PM

call the amper lamps, we got a lethalheart junior here threatening to take EST to court if they don't do summin' bout' summin'!!!!

CNJRP
09-12-2010, 10:12 PM

Legal issue? Try reading the terms of service agreement you had to accept before signing up or transferring an account (http://www.cabal.com/Registration/UserAgreement).

iSeeYou123
09-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Legal issue? Try reading the terms of service agreement you had to accept before signing up or transferring an account (http://www.cabal.com/Registration/UserAgreement).

guess he skip[ed that part lol

GoldFalcon22
09-13-2010, 11:57 AM
considering that he payed for an account transfer yet he's not receiving what he payed for? it took his ecoins, but received no account transfer in the process. all it did was rip him off and ran away with his money, so it would be a legal issue in its own way. it's a glitch on EST's behalf that they are held accountable for, if they don't fix it, and refuse to refund u then u got urself a problem.

CNJRP
09-13-2010, 12:41 PM
considering that he payed for an account transfer yet he's not receiving what he payed for? it took his ecoins, but received no account transfer in the process. all it did was rip him off and ran away with his money, so it would be a legal issue in its own way. it's a glitch on EST's behalf that they are held accountable for, if they don't fix it, and refuse to refund u then u got urself a problem.
Copied directly off the agreement:

YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ONCE YOU AUTHORIZE US OR OTHER DESIGNATED PAYMENT SERVICE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT, SUCH AMOUNT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE REFUNDABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, TERMINATION OF THE CASH SHOP AND/OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE.

REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR CASH ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN THE CASH ITEMS.

He had purchased what ESTsoft calls "eCoins" using real money, and he had received the said "eCoins". He does not technically own these virtual "eCoins", but rather ESTsoft does and reserves the right to do whatever they choose.

So once again, there is no "legal" issue here.

GoldFalcon22
09-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Copied directly off the agreement:

YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ONCE YOU AUTHORIZE US OR OTHER DESIGNATED PAYMENT SERVICE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT, SUCH AMOUNT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE REFUNDABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, TERMINATION OF THE CASH SHOP AND/OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE.

REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR CASH ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN THE CASH ITEMS.

He had purchased what ESTsoft calls "eCoins" using real money, and he had received the said "eCoins". He does not technically own these virtual "eCoins", but rather ESTsoft does and reserves the right to do whatever they choose.

So once again, there is no "legal" issue here.

lol it's still not right for EST to just walk away without doing something about what happened to him. the glitch took his ecoins but did not give him what he purchased. thats just wrong morally for them to do that

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 02:20 PM
lol it's still not right for EST to just walk away without doing something about what happened to him. the glitch took his ecoins but did not give him what he purchased. thats just wrong morally for them to do that

Just submit a ticket, which I'm 100% certain you did, and wait it out. They will respond....eventually.

GoldFalcon22
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Just submit a ticket, which I'm 100% certain you did, and wait it out. They will respond....eventually.

? this didn't happen to me

09-13-2010, 02:54 PM
eventually is 2months hopefully...

CNJRP
09-13-2010, 07:04 PM

I never said anything about it being morally right, simple fact is he has no "legal" case against ESTsoft.

Mishon
09-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Kid got owned, that's why you don't use real money on free games.

09-15-2010, 02:04 PM
I hope taking char/serv transfer out means it's going to be fixed. And I hope that they will refund to whoever lost eCoins during it was broke. I personally failed 2x lost 7.3k ecoins.....70$usd...

supachode
09-15-2010, 02:28 PM
deng son u failed cuz ur a

09-15-2010, 08:56 PM
bump till a gm notice?

[GM] DaisY
09-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We have noticed this error already and it has been fixed.
We will recover lost eCoins as soon as we can.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

I'll close this thread.