PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever

iNub
09-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Extended 30 day weapons, armor, ect? Who's brave / rich / stupid and wants to try it? :o

Please don't flame me and go on about how you can't extend character binding items. You can.
You cannot extend account binding items. Because once extended, they become account bound.

LILCHAOLAO
09-28-2010, 06:52 AM
No one has dared to o.o

iNub
09-29-2010, 04:25 PM
I don't have the alz or cores for this either. ><

But. If you have a character bound item (we'll say it's just a normal perm character binding crap drop from PC or something). If you extend this, it becomes Account Bound.

Does this mean it now says "character bound" "account bound" or does it just say "account bound"?

Would a 30 day item say "account bound" duration 30 days? Where's Tang, I know they can afford to try this. :o

Matrimoney
09-29-2010, 04:30 PM
It still has the expiration on it, we found out during one of the Sig events.

iNub
09-29-2010, 08:40 PM
It still has the expiration on it, we found out during one of the Sig events.

You didn't happen to SS that did you (or the player who did this)? But Ty, Matrimoney. (:

Why do I feel like he's trolling again. . . >.>

Matrimoney
09-29-2010, 09:06 PM
You didn't happen to SS that did you (or the player who did this)? But Ty, Matrimoney. (:

Why do I feel like he's trolling again. . . >.>

I only troll retarded threads, why would I lie about it? You realize how expensive SEH's would be right now because of the Sig orbs in CS if they removed the expiration once extended?

iNub
10-03-2010, 05:26 PM
I only troll retarded threads, why would I lie about it? You realize how expensive SEH's would be right now because of the Sig orbs in CS if they removed the expiration once extended?

they're already expensive as hell. u guys seriously used SeH on the sig event items before event was over? so... 30m for the item + lots of ECH. OR, 1b+ for SeH for 1 more chance to succeed +8. Then +9.

That was an event though, the item would only last a week regardless. I still believe nobody has ever extended a CS weapon.

Don't flame, just pic or it didn't happen thnx. :o