PDA

View Full Version : FA or Wiz?

iTzRiDiKaLoUs
09-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Well I'm looking to either make another WI or a FA for either the 79 war or the 109 war. Which class do you think would be better? I'll probably get my phery orbs on there. Most likely if I do go FA I'll have Martial on it.

So here it is..FA or WI in 79 war?
FA or WI in 109 war?

At 79 I'll be class rank 8 A. master or G. master?

Sabuvok
09-13-2010, 02:50 PM
A.master

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 04:57 AM
Well I'm looking to either make another WI or a FA for either the 79 war or the 109 war. Which class do you think would be better? I'll probably get my phery orbs on there. Most likely if I do go FA I'll have Martial on it.

So here it is..FA or WI in 79 war?
FA or WI in 109 war?

At 79 I'll be class rank 8 A. master or G. master?

Why pick FA? What good things you have to know about this class.

The Force Archer …In my own words

A class built purely for Magic.
Having said that, we focus more on building int than str.

Enhanced healing abilities.
We heal better than Force Shielders. We are the only class that can save others and even ourselves from death.

Possesses an Important role in a party.
We can heal a whole party. We can remove curse buffs and enhance the party damage with our very own unique set of buff/skills.

Fast and strong AoE skills.
Skills like Critical shot, Shadow shot, and a finishing Sonic Shooter have fast dps that can pierce through targets. We also have skills that can stun. A correct combination of these skills can result to a good offense strategy for both pvp and pve - We eliminate by using the skills speed and damage.

Has the best range among any other class.
This is what makes FA unique. Range makes grinding easier and leveling up faster. By developing a good stun lock combo a Force Archer can maintain a distance that can lessen the damage being taken from a target whether it be a mob or a person. It is also perceived that Range allows a FA to eliminate a melee target before they can even come near you.

[N.war implications]
>>Range allows FA to hit through wall/gate barriers and defend their base in nation war. (You’ll discover this once you enter nation war.) In my own experience, I was able to eliminate a group of people who tried to intrude our base just by standing and going all out (BM2+Aura+AoS 30% Magic master pots and Mana Condense pots ) from inside the gate. The Range of Gravity Distortion, Shooting Star, Sonic Shooter and Piercing crit shot allowed me to hit even the furthest range class at the back. There were some who died and those who survived fled and the gate was saved.

Havoc
09-15-2010, 05:37 AM
id say wi. sp is always welcomed in nation wars. bm2 is devastating.

and if things get too real, they can run away much easier than any class in the game with thier blink dash... heal up your hp... and come back to finish people off.

Enso
09-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Problem with running is as soon as you're healed the other person can heal too. Also fade/dash isn't much slower than blink/dash when it's not an open space (ie most of the war map).

Havoc
09-15-2010, 07:24 AM
Haha, what stops the wiz from fadh dash blink in that case?

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 07:34 AM
^
Uhm execrate?

What stops FA from Dash/Fade? None. Curse Remove is a remedy. and this is my observations in nation war at my current tier, only few fb's think how to use of those 2 root skills. Most of the time they execrate and attack, I use curse remove and escape.

But were not thinking of the big picture here. I think this debate is about nationwar. Wiz can be darn good deadly in nation war. How about other aspects of the game. Like party? Dungeon run? Boss hunt? Arent both class unique in a different way?

pottytrained
09-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Problem with running is as soon as you're healed the other person can heal too. Also fade/dash isn't much slower than blink/dash when it's not an open space (ie most of the war map).

Have you try chasing a wiz in nation war? How many time have you die by a wiz chasing you in nw?

and that said, FA is a great class to play. Very devastating if they are play correctly. Both wiz and fa have their merits, just depending on your preference.

I love it when melee class said to root to stop a wiz from blinking. While that's true, root will make most melee class useless to said a wiz/fa. hmm..

oXIo
09-15-2010, 08:56 AM
for the 79 war go wiz. their bm2 is the best in there next to WAs

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 08:59 AM
I wanna add this too. You have to atleast know the bad truth about the class. But I will share my personal opinion of how to fix it too.

FA Cons ...in my own words again xD

I'll try to make this understanding (in my accordance) as simple as possible.

- Very fragile creatures.

HP has always been a problem with most FA. Whats even worse is that the defense is also low. Ranging an average from 650-730ish defense with Osmium gears at lvl 140 and up. So at often times it will be difficult. You can be 1 hit by a bladers bm2 skill, die easy in grind spots. Early low levels (below 120) is probably the toughest stage of FA life.
s
But I also have met and seen higher level 150+ FA's that have worked very good on their damage but the HP are low. How low? 3k - 3.1 is still low.

HP is important for FA.

What should we do? here is my opinion.

- Work on HP! Its not...I mean never impossible, its one of those stat problems that can be fixed and improved. Battler Amulet +8 up, Force Regen or Vampiric -Earings +5 up or Drosnin. Belt of Vital +4 . Atleast get an armor with not only magic amp but with some HP on it... as well as the boots, Merg ring (+10 hp),. +6 and up Capes increase hp too, the higher the better, pet with hp stats, HP rune ( +250 hp wen maxed) and ofcourse the Honor title. Just a Rank 12 (+100 hp) will help you get that hp higher. Boards like K-black (+75 hp) will add hp. Having all this stuff at 160 will average you at 3.7 - 3.8 HP.

Why am I telling this. This is probably the answer to those who want to find happiness with their FA's. Just dont forget about that breaking 1030+ magic attack rule.

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Oh and if you ask...
Am I f**ked with 650-730 defense? No. But lower than that.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/bballer4fr/Confused.gif

YoungForum
09-15-2010, 01:20 PM
@ridikalous i think FA overall is the better character, Faster skills, more dps, unique buffs, healing(Aoh+Greater heal+Mass heal+ potion= ur not dying lol.) at lvl 79 war its kinda a toss up tho u wont have all ur heals on FA but you wont have sp on your wiz ur FA bm2 will get u points from gates/guardians/esigs w/e wiz using in big mobs of caps/procs.
@miavii sense the update i would say grinding solo is no problem for FA anymore no matter ur defence, the mobs have been nerfed giving off more exp an hitting alot softer. so ls/ls2 will be a cake walk mf is jus as easy if not easier, have been to higher lvl maps on my fa yet so cant speak on from there.

SilvusX
09-15-2010, 01:33 PM
@ridikalous i think FA overall is the better character, Faster skills, more dps, unique buffs, healing(Aoh+Greater heal+Mass heal+ potion= ur not dying lol.) at lvl 79 war its kinda a toss up tho u wont have all ur heals on FA but you wont have sp on your wiz ur FA bm2 will get u points from gates/guardians/esigs w/e wiz using in big mobs of caps/procs.
@miavii sense the update i would say grinding solo is no problem for FA anymore no matter ur defence, the mobs have been nerfed giving off more exp an hitting alot softer. so ls/ls2 will be a cake walk mf is jus as easy if not easier, have been to higher lvl maps on my fa yet so cant speak on from there.

Pf is easy too, just find a spot, sit and lance while watching tv, vamp will fix everything

forumaccount
09-15-2010, 01:49 PM
srsly speaking, there is no contest at all in this discussion since the topic maker specifically said the char would be using phery orbs: fa is fail in 79 and 109 war because they cant use forc for bm2, end of story
wi can still dish out the pain with phery

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 04:53 PM

You are right with some points like, not worrying about those mentioned maps and defense. I dont know how you'll do in Porta Inferno though if you get to that map someday. I am still glad to be able to use forcium and have its defense, it lessens the damage profoundly in Porta Inferno and it really helps alot grinding solo on my spot - succubus area towards Keshapone and whoever that other boss is. Anyway, the point being is you dont have to worry about defense unless its really low like 500-640, why worry? because you just cannot embark yet in other aspects like pvp/pk/nw having that, its really squishy , we prolly all know how much defense increase we got from update, so it should be no problem for a lvl 140 with +6 osm gears, what Im emphasizing on is the importance of HP.

Lets look at the bigger picture again. Not only maps and pve, lets consider other aspects like pk or nationwar? With that low defense, do you think your,,lets say 2.8k or 3k hp will save you?

Picture this, in pk your allies dead, youre the last man standing... 3 enemy attack damage all combined and used against you all at the same time and all critted. Warrior hits 1.4 with seismic wave, wizard hits 1k with EDC, and FA crit shot hits another 1k, thats - 3.4 hp. Youre dead. The good thing tho, this rarely happens, where all people hit and crit at same time, and so still having that high amount of hp makes it even more possible to survive.

How about in pvp duel? Game of luck as we know it. How many shots can an enemy use against you if you have 3.8 hp, or with 4.k which btw is possible at 165+? Thats quite alot. With your dps combo and good damage, the favors more in you.

HP lengthens the chance of survival at almost everything which is why I say we should work on that.

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 05:02 PM
and yup I will have to agree that FA will suk at that lvl range (79 & 109).

Matrimoney
09-15-2010, 05:06 PM
and yup I will have to agree that FA will suk at that lvl range (79 & 109).

nice holloween pic, ur makeup makes it look like u look like a real skeleton

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 05:10 PM
nice holloween pic, ur makeup makes it look like u look like a real skeleton

You must really be so obsessed and interested with me to really care and give a comment...ermmmm....creepy. Go to merc first and uhm oh before you do that make sure youre well prepared to bring me down in pk. Then we can have a real talk ^^

MamaMiaYoe
09-15-2010, 05:12 PM
btw what do venus weaboos like you know about cabal? you dont even know how to craft 999 pots xD Uhm. duurrrrrr clearly u Need to learn more.

oXIo
09-15-2010, 08:04 PM
snugglez4bestfa

WIpwns
09-15-2010, 08:08 PM
fas r 2 shot material just like fbs lulz
wiz has better aoe for pve
wiz has better stun
wiz has better aoe for war
wiz has more useful buffs ( sp and si )
wiz has better vamp due to the fact they have more aoe
wiz has more magic
wiz has more DPS prove me wrong

wiz is better in everything k?

Enso
09-15-2010, 08:38 PM
About the DPS, crit shot and shadow shot are both higher DPS than lances. And about the magic attack, the difference between phery and forcy is more than the difference between wiz distribution and FA distribution.

MamaMiaYoe
09-16-2010, 04:49 AM
wiz has better stun
wiz has more magic

I hope wiz can also save his party members, and have better dps than FA. I wouldve been wiz if so. and more magic...you might want to rethink that.

Shinn
09-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Fa terra lance dominates shadow shot which dominates all wiz lances lol and shadow shot =\= Fa fire lance lol

UsernameTaken
09-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Why pick FA? What good things you have to know about this class.

The Force Archer …In my own words

A class built purely for Magic.
Having said that, we focus more on building int than str.

Enhanced healing abilities.
We heal better than Force Shielders. We are the only class that can save others and even ourselves from death.

Possesses an Important role in a party.
We can heal a whole party. We can remove curse buffs and enhance the party damage with our very own unique set of buff/skills.

Fast and strong AoE skills.
Skills like Critical shot, Shadow shot, and a finishing Sonic Shooter have fast dps that can pierce through targets. We also have skills that can stun. A correct combination of these skills can result to a good offense strategy for both pvp and pve - We eliminate by using the skills speed and damage.

Has the best range among any other class.
This is what makes FA unique. Range makes grinding easier and leveling up faster. By developing a good stun lock combo a Force Archer can maintain a distance that can lessen the damage being taken from a target whether it be a mob or a person. It is also perceived that Range allows a FA to eliminate a melee target before they can even come near you.

[N.war implications]
>>Range allows FA to hit through wall/gate barriers and defend their base in nation war. (You’ll discover this once you enter nation war.) In my own experience, I was able to eliminate a group of people who tried to intrude our base just by standing and going all out (BM2+Aura+AoS 30% Magic master pots and Mana Condense pots ) from inside the gate. The Range of Gravity Distortion, Shooting Star, Sonic Shooter and Piercing crit shot allowed me to hit even the furthest range class at the back. There were some who died and those who survived fled and the gate was saved.

o.o u just kinda made me wanna play fa

UsernameTaken
09-16-2010, 04:12 PM
wiz has better stun
wiz has more magic

yea, cuz ukno, wiz cant get 2shotted due to their amazingly high def

WIpwns
09-16-2010, 04:51 PM
I hope wiz can also save his party members, and have better dps than FA. I wouldve been wiz if so. and more magic...you might want to rethink that.

fas are 1 shot material
do not need in ft2 k?

WIpwns
09-16-2010, 04:52 PM
yea, cuz ukno, wiz cant get 2shotted due to their amazingly high def
yea cuz my wiz can 2 hit any fb 150- be4 they can even cast their 2nd skill

Enso
09-16-2010, 07:38 PM
fas are 1 shot material
do not need in ft2 k?

So you don't care about your HP?

SilvusX
09-17-2010, 02:03 AM
fas r 2 shot material just like fbs
if FA are 2 shot material, then wi is 1 shot material. Wi have far less hp and defense (defense only applies to batlesuit user).

In how many situation does (area 3) play in big role in lvling? in RS maybe? GD, Sonic Shooter, SS covers half of the screen already, Cannons, lances do fine mobbing cornis, branny / ectos, or any spot, you name it.

wiz has better stun
if you waste time on stun lock while grinding for lvls then I assure you that you can get 2-3x more xp by comboing DPS skills. FA have sonic shooter and Gravity distortion while Wi have SC and EDC, I can't see how they are better. Oh and if you use artic field and other low class stuns, then you fail.

EDC, SC, Meteorite Vs GD, SS, Sonic Shooter, really, can you count? they are the same aoe. Wi uses lances most of the time anyways, where does aoe apply in this?

wiz has more useful buffs
SP is an incredible buff, but in war 100k is a small price to pay for an sp pot. plus wi can only cast the buff in party, so if you stick with the party you won't miss it. at the same time, Wi does not have the incredible AoS which makes FA pretty much the best DPS of all class with 0.8 sec comboing lances at 4k dmg each.

Just terrible, I don't think you know how vamp works. While you spend 2.8 second casting your EDC, I'd hit the area twice with cannon or lances and still vamp more than you do. Better aoe dos not = better vamp. Oh, and I guess you've never seen FA on bm2 with vamp.

wiz has more magic
while Top Fa runs around with forcium orb, wi have to use phery, lapis just to fix their crappy rate. Until there are forcium 7/40s or rate craft, good luck trying to have more magic attack than FA

I just did

/facepalm

It's funny because you forgot two of wi's best feature. Blink and Dual Cast and list advantages that are either WRONG or hardly makes any difference. You really know your wi.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 03:22 AM
So you don't care about your HP?
fas are useless in eu so no1 plays fa there
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8113/cabalver132210091622480.jpg
so is in venus :)
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/RytheMz/CabalVer139-100916-2232-0000.jpg

if FA are 2 shot material, then wi is 1 shot material. Wi have far less hp and defense (defense only applies to batlesuit user).

In how many situation does (area 3) play in big role in lvling? in RS maybe? GD, Sonic Shooter, SS covers half of the screen already, Cannons, lances do fine mobbing cornis, branny / ectos, or any spot, you name it.

if you waste time on stun lock while grinding for lvls then I assure you that you can get 2-3x more xp by comboing DPS skills. FA have sonic shooter and Gravity distortion while Wi have SC and EDC, I can't see how they are better. Oh and if you use artic field and other low class stuns, then you fail.

EDC, SC, Meteorite Vs GD, SS, Sonic Shooter, really, can you count? they are the same aoe. Wi uses lances most of the time anyways, where does aoe apply in this?

SP is an incredible buff, but in war 100k is a small price to pay for an sp pot. plus wi can only cast the buff in party, so if you stick with the party you won't miss it. at the same time, Wi does not have the incredible AoS which makes FA pretty much the best DPS of all class with 0.8 sec comboing lances at 4k dmg each.

Just terrible, I don't think you know how vamp works. While you spend 2.8 second casting your EDC, I'd hit the area twice with cannon or lances and still vamp more than you do. Better aoe dos not = better vamp. Oh, and I guess you've never seen FA on bm2 with vamp.

while Top Fa runs around with forcium orb, wi have to use phery, lapis just to fix their crappy rate. Until there are forcium 7/40s or rate craft, good luck trying to have more magic attack than FA

I just did

/facepalm

It's funny because you forgot two of wi's best feature. Blink and Dual Cast and list advantages that are either WRONG or hardly makes any difference. You really know your wi.
i wanna see a fa 1 shot a wi w/o shorts
lol who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ spams gd, sonic shooter, and shooting star in pve? terribad skills are terribad
arctic field owns war when a wi is in bm2 k?
again, a fa that spams gd, sonic shooter and shooting star has terribad dps
i can outdps ur aos easily k?
ahhahahahahah ur the one that went to martial fa for more magic, 1 shot material lololololol

heres more:
wi has better mobility
wi has better bm2

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 03:45 AM
fas are useless in eu so no1 plays fa there
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8113/cabalver132210091622480.jpg
so is in venus :)
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/RytheMz/CabalVer139-100916-2232-0000.jpg

i wanna see a fa 1 shot a wi w/o shorts
lol who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ spams gd, sonic shooter, and shooting star in pve? terribad skills are terribad
arctic field owns war when a wi is in bm2 k?
again, a fa that spams gd, sonic shooter and shooting star has terribad dps
i can outdps ur aos easily k?
ahhahahahahah ur the one that went to martial fa for more magic, 1 shot material lololololol

heres more:
wi has better mobility
wi has better bm2

Hmmmm this is not cabal EU ^.^ and I lol'd with just everything you just showed us. ft b1f? lol so? . Uhm do you really know your class? or are you just one of those who keep on saying your 1 shot, he's one shot, everyone is oneshot xD goodluck with that.

iSeeYou123
09-17-2010, 03:48 AM
Hmmmm this is not cabal EU ^.^ and I lol'd with just everything you just showed us. ft b1f? lol so? . Uhm do you really know your class? or are you just one of those who keep on saying your 1 shot, he's one shot, everyone is oneshot xD goodluck with that.

couldn't have put it any better ^^

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 03:50 AM
how does leth tyrant look like ft b1f?
leth will 1 shot ur pos fa
btw Critical is in venus u new

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 03:58 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/33ymib9.jpg
nice site btw

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 03:59 AM
how does leth tyrant look like ft b1f?
leth will 1 shot ur pos fa
btw Critical is in venus u new

and thats venus not mercury. Oh I see now, youre another matrimoney. Omg venus xD please LOL. Im not being mean to your server, but if people like you keep on showing up what is it that we can think about? O.O

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 04:02 AM
and thats venus not mercury. Oh I see now, youre another matrimoney. Omg venus xD please LOL. Im not being mean to your server, but if people like you keep on showing up what is it that we can think about? O.O

whats wrong with being in venus

venus ppl > merc ppl
venus economy > merc economy
venus wi, fb, fa, wa, fs, bl > merc wi, fb, fa, wa, fs, bl
prove me wrong

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 04:09 AM

venus ppl > merc ppl
prove me wrong

Thats the venus perspective. Not mercury ^.^

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Thats the venus perspective. Not mercury ^.^

nah
its facts k?

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 04:17 AM
nah
its facts k?

nah youre all talk ^.^ You dont even know how to apply "facts" on your arguments to make valid point about this wiz>fa claim. Might wanna re-check the dictionary for the word facts, not your dictionary.

iSeeYou123
09-17-2010, 04:28 AM
not your dictionary.

kakkaka

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 05:33 AM
nah youre all talk ^.^ You dont even know how to apply "facts" on your arguments to make valid point about this wiz>fa claim. Might wanna re-check the dictionary for the word facts, not your dictionary.

lul
come xfer to venus and get 2 shot by our fas then :)

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 06:14 AM
Ok I'll help you. ...In my own words. I have never had a wiz but I was able to play a wiz and I kinda liked it. In my opinion your class' main focus is to destroy (destruction). Wiz have good supportive (buff) skills I wont deny that, but to say that these skills (buff) are better than FA, I cannot. Somehow the thought of curse remove - that, in case you dont know, can help an execrated YOU or a bringer or whatever other class you want to save because you feel like saving them - and heal comes in my mind. The sp, sure ofcourse we cannot just go to ft b2f without a wiz unless we want to spend big alz on fury pots which I dont think someone in the right mind will do, thats just ridiculous so wiz is necessary when running big and challenging dungeons such as b2f and like one of my fellow FA have said vit/sp pack in nw dont cost alot so it shouldnt be difficult to get hp/sp, actually its even worse to wait and watch your bar fill seconds by seconds with sp buff in there. What if someone ,or lets make it even worse, an enemy group spot you and attacks you? What will happen to that sp buff when you die? Uhm You'll have to wait. In my own understanding. Out of nationwar or some dungeons, like pk or pvp cant we dance to restore sp? what do we need to get this sp buff? Dont we need a/to party? Well atleast as FA you can heal yourself over and over w/o having a party. So I dont know if you put these thoughts in consideration. Other than the heal/curse remove vs sp issue FA and Wiz buffs are equal.

Now lets go back to Wiz talk (even tho this is a FA section)
The Blink. Yes wizards got better mobility. In nationwar, they spend less time to get from one place to the other than any other class. So the point gain they get having very good damage can be high since they can get there fast and just start destroying or killing. Very hard to chase wiz, you'll give up, theyre eff'ng faster than rw3.
The skill cast may not be faster but they deal a huge amount of damage. In nation war they have more purpose than FA. Since they uhm basically move/scout everywhere and have the potential to destroy whoever comes in their (im talking about a fully built/geared wiz here). If you combine that mobility they get from blink, with those amp/mana pots, going all out with trans buff. uhm very dangerous creatures if youre not built and prepared to withstand it. But wht is the limit of that terror? ...Execrate (fb). I am happy with the new FA skill of the new update, I survive more against fb root.

They stun more in PvE, and yes vamp works very good with this. But since both class have thier own different ways or skills to do it, both works just fine for both nothing is better.

We also shouldnt be comparing stats of wiz to fa, its not the same. The gain of m.attack for each class benefit them in different ways. Wiz magic stats may appear lower but its actually just enough for their class and for their skill's damage.

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 06:19 AM
lul
come xfer to venus and get 2 shot by our fas then :)

How? In your dream? xD 2 shot my Miavii? You wish

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Ok I'll help you. ...In my own words. I have never had a wiz but I was able to play a wiz and I kinda liked it. In my opinion your class' main focus is to destroy (destruction). Wiz have good supportive (buff) skills I wont deny that, but to say that these skills (buff) are better than FA, I cannot. Somehow the thought of curse remove - that, in case you dont know, can help an execrated YOU or a bringer or whatever other class you want to save because you feel like saving them - and heal comes in my mind. The sp, sure ofcourse we cannot just go to ft b2f without a wiz unless we want to spend big alz on fury pots which I dont think someone in the right mind will do, thats just ridiculous so wiz is necessary when running big and challenging dungeons such as b2f and like one of my fellow FA have said sp pack in nw dont cost alot so it shouldnt be difficult to get sp, actually its even worse to wait and watch your bar fill seconds by seconds with sp buff in there. What if someone ,or lets make it even worse, an enemy group spot you and attacks you? What will happen to that sp buff when you die? Uhm You'll have to wait. In my own understanding. Out of nationwar or some dungeons, like pk or pvp cant we dance to restore sp? what do we need to get this sp buff? Dont we need a/to party? Well atleast as FA you can heal yourself over and over w/o having a party. So I dont know if you put these thoughts in consideration. Other than the heal/curse remove vs sp issue FA and Wiz buffs are equal.

Now lets go back to Wiz talk (even tho this is a FA section)
The Blink. Yes wizards got better mobility. In nationwar, they spend less time to get from one place to the other than any other class. So the point gain they get having very good damage can be high since they can get there fast and just start destroying or killing. Very hard to chase wiz, you'll give up, theyre eff'ng faster than rw3.
The skill cast may not be faster but they deal a huge amount of damage. In nation war they have more purpose than FA. Since they uhm basically move/scout everywhere and have the potential to destroy whoever comes in their (im talking about a fully built/geared wiz here). If you combine that mobility they get from blink, with those amp/mana pots, going all out with trans buff. uhm very dangerous creatures if youre not built and prepared to withstand it. But wht is the limit of that terror? ...Execrate (fb). I am happy with the new FA skill of the new update, I survive more against fb root.

They stun more in PvE, and yes vamp works very good with this. But since both class have thier own different ways or skills to do it, both works just fine for both nothing is better.

We also shouldnt be comparing stats of wiz to fa, its not the same. The gain of m.attack for each class benefit them in different ways. Wiz magic stats may appear lower but its actually just enough for their class and for their skill's damage.
tl;dr

ner.drage!

MamaMiaYoe
09-17-2010, 06:30 AM
Thats just me understanding your class. there might be more things i have to know about the wiz class. I expect you know more than that. If not...

..jomg!

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Wiz > FA pvp FA > Wiz War

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:34 AM
Wiz > FA pvp FA > Wiz War

thats why ur fa scores 50 less than kiroki every war k?

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:36 AM
thats why ur fa scores 50 less than kiroki every war k?

Really? Since when are you in that war? The most I've been beatin was about 20. And it was due to a slow start for me due to lag. Nice try kid.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Really? Since when are you in that war? The most I've been beatin was about 20. And it was due to a slow start for me due to lag. Nice try kid.
every1 blames lag when they do crap in war k?
i lag and still get 200+ k?

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:40 AM
every1 blames lag when they do crap in war k?
i lag and still get 200+ k?

1. You cant score 200 in the 52-79. And I guess my screen freezing doesnt mean lag :D
2. Shouldnt you be in school learning how to make sense?

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:43 AM
1. You cant score 200 in the 52-79. And I guess my screen freezing doesnt mean lag :D

1. yes u can, ur just terribad with ur phery orbs lul
hurr hurr my screen freezes for 30 mins and still get 200 k?

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:46 AM

Okay,come to T1 and score 200 fool. I'd really like to get you banned for hacks.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Okay,come to T1 and score 200 fool. I'd really like to get you banned for hacks.
derp
come plvl my lvl 21 wiz so i can go there and do 5k a lance

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Like I'd really waste my time. Best score in T1 is about 130-150ish. I dont believe you really would expect a lvl 79 to score 200 pts. Stupid kid. Like I said before. Go to school,you might learn something.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:56 AM
Like I'd really waste my time. Best score in T1 is about 130-150ish. I dont believe you really would expect a lvl 79 to score 200 pts. Stupid kid. Like I said before. Go to school,you might learn something.

lol@this kid
a pos fa in phery/aqua cant score 200+ k?
ive gotten 239 there be4 on my bl be4 i moved to t2 k?
and u know u play to much cabal when u ask ur school to teach u cabal

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:58 AM
lol@this kid
a pos fa in phery/aqua cant score 200+ k?
ive gotten 239 there be4 on my bl be4 i moved to t2 k?
and u know u play to much cabal when u ask ur school to teach u cabal

Nice 5th grade insults. If I were in T2 I could get 200 no problem. You forget lvl 79s arent trans. Fool.

GG Im out

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 07:02 AM
Nice 5th grade insults. If I were in T2 I could get 200 no problem. You forget lvl 79s arent trans. Fool.

GG Im out
edit more lololololol
if u were in t2 u would get 2 hitted and u would hit 100 a lance with ur pos pherystin

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 11:46 AM
edit more lololololol
if u were in t2 u would get 2 hitted and u would hit 100 a lance with ur pos pherystin

Ur so smart. I dont even use Phery, here you go again not making sense. I log out for a few hours and you say that senseless BS knowing I wouldnt respond.

Your logic fails kid.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 01:03 PM
here you go again not making sense

go back to school then :)

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 01:33 PM

venus ppl > merc ppl
prove me wrong

lol we waiting...................

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 02:23 PM

venus ppl > merc ppl
prove me wrong

Mat already did that for u as u said yourself he bailed so that ends the wiz argument since he claims to be the Self Proclaimed best wiz in Venus let alone Merc, I'm sure u have better wiz plz tell me u do Seph lol

LILCHAOLAO
09-20-2010, 06:30 AM
go back to school then :)

You're either stupid or dyslexic. Either way you're the one who needs to get on my level. Come back when you're a bit older than me.

Oh wait....

SoooRite
09-20-2010, 12:10 PM
You're either stupid or dyslexic. Either way you're the one who needs to get on my level. Come back when you're a bit older than me.

Oh wait....
dam u put them on hush mode like that lol

WIpwns
09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
get on my level

have u even soloed any high lvl dungeons or any boss in pf yet :(

crushingraid
09-20-2010, 07:33 PM
2. Shouldnt you be in school learning how to make sense?

i do it no problem, farm gates and cap respawns. you roll in the points.

this morning i scored a 198
the next war was 236
the last war was 178.

its not hard for a fa.

ps my fa was 74 for those wars. its now 78.

im calling you out on that.

i farm and pick off caps for the entire war and i get to around 200.

you claim you freeze for 30min and still pull off 200+points.

your hacking and thats the end of it.

my fa has 2 pc phery crystals+9 40%, tit bhelm+7 40% red k 3 rol+1 and cr+1 and i scratch the surface for 200 points if its a good war. in the end im bringing 45rate and 160dmg. fat chance your getting more with only 20min left.

crushingraid
09-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Mat already did that for u as u said yourself he bailed so that ends the wiz argument since he claims to be the Self Proclaimed best wiz in Venus let alone Merc, I'm sure u have better wiz plz tell me u do Seph lol

correction. self proclaimed. no one supports nor give a sht if he says hes the best wiz.

WIpwns
09-20-2010, 08:40 PM

the next war was 236
the last war was 178.

its not hard for a fa.

my fa has 2 pc phery crystals+9 40%, tit bhelm+7 40% red k 3 rol+1 and cr+1 and i scratch the surface for 200 points if its a good war. in the end im bringing 45rate and 160dmg. fat chance your getting more with only 20min left.

baddy tier 1 farmer
what about u come to t3 so u wont be fk material :( oh wait u too poor to afford decent forc orbs lolololol
and lol@me hacking
u must be new here i can get 100 points in 10 mins if no1 destroys the res im farming k?

forumaccount
09-20-2010, 09:42 PM

venus ppl > merc ppl
prove me wrong

sry i have to disagree slightly, phantastic would prolly beat any of venus's fa based on stats

SoooRite
09-21-2010, 03:27 AM
sry i have to disagree slightly, phantastic would prolly beat any of venus's fa based on stats

she already took out half of them when she went to venus.......lol

crushingraid
09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
baddy tier 1 farmer
what about u come to t3 so u wont be fk material :( oh wait u too poor to afford decent forc orbs lolololol
and lol@me hacking
u must be new here i can get 100 points in 10 mins if no1 destroys the res im farming k?

im sorry, but that is a big assumption there. how do you know if i dont have mains. just because i dont mention them dont mean they exist.

WIpwns
09-21-2010, 12:16 PM
im sorry, but that is a big assumption there. how do you know if i dont have mains. just because i dont mention them dont mean they exist.

ur main cant even do 30 at war so u make a new char and farm t1 :(

jimbo
09-21-2010, 12:47 PM
id say wi. sp is always welcomed in nation wars. bm2 is devastating.

and if things get too real, they can run away much easier than any class in the game with thier blink dash... heal up your hp... and come back to finish people off.

well said

crushingraid
09-22-2010, 07:41 AM
ur main cant even do 30 at war so u make a new char and farm t1 :(

again with the assumptions. you dont know who my main is so to assume i dont get my 30 is completely baseless

LILCHAOLAO
09-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Ur main is obviously a pos since ur so scared to fight me with it

LILCHAOLAO
09-26-2010, 04:53 PM

the next war was 236
the last war was 178.

its not hard for a fa.

Speed hacker+ Holy Water

crushingraid
09-26-2010, 06:52 PM
lets debunk holy water right now

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/cabal1.png/
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/cabal2.png/

and for the speed hack, put up or shut up

Matrimoney
09-26-2010, 07:22 PM
lets debunk holy water right now

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/cabal1.png/
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/cabal2.png/

and for the speed hack, put up or shut up

you're using dual phery weps on an fa and are wondering how other fa's could score higher than you? jesus...are you serious? whats ur base? -5?

LILCHAOLAO
09-26-2010, 07:33 PM
LOL! Look at all the Buff Capsules! http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/lilchaolao/CabalVer139-100925-1515-0000.jpg look towards the middle of the conversation

realowner
09-26-2010, 07:42 PM
no1 cares about nub tiers o.o waste of time

crushingraid
09-26-2010, 07:48 PM
if youve shown the rest of that convo it shows that the fa was legit and that i stopped using hacks altogether as it causes too many d/c.

LILCHAOLAO
09-26-2010, 07:49 PM
That was the whole conversation,after that I started talking to Fraudir

crushingraid
09-26-2010, 07:50 PM
you're using dual phery weps on an fa and are wondering how other fa's could score higher than you? jesus...are you serious? whats ur base? -5?

yes matri, both +12 now so they give 120 ish matk also beign 40dmg each. i do more damage then lapis and aqua.

**my phery crystal +12 gives 122 matk

Sabuvok
09-27-2010, 04:25 PM

How do u have 160 cdi?
40% x 3 (orbs + helm) + 10% (cr1) +10% (k red) = 140%

meep49
09-28-2010, 04:12 AM
How do u have 160 cdi?

If you take off all your cd gear you'll notice you get an automatic 20 cdi, just like how you get an automatic 5 rate.

Hash
09-28-2010, 05:56 AM
How do u have 160 cdi?

If you take off all your cd gear you'll notice you get an automatic 20 cdi, just like how you get an automatic 5 rate.

^this ... every char gets an automatic 20 crit damage .. known as base crit damage

LILCHAOLAO
09-28-2010, 06:31 AM
wEod gear is wEod gear =/

Sabuvok
09-28-2010, 09:53 PM
omg lol i totally forgot about the base cdi

havent had to add up cdi for so long lol

Mishon
09-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Wizards are pretty popular now so to make a decent one, gear wise will cost a crap load of alz.