PDA

View Full Version : Ecoin Issue

Steven Ross Sowell
09-15-2010, 03:12 PM
GM,

Only bought 1000 Coin's and it is saying "you have exceed your Maximum limit" its been about 6days now would really like to purchase some more virtual good from you guys as I absolutely love the game. Please help the players here, I know I'm not the only one having this issue.

Sider - 48 Blader

[GM] DaisY
09-16-2010, 11:30 PM
If you buy eCoins by redeeming GoCash Game Cards, you can get unlimited eCoins. =)
Also, everytime you redeem the card, you will get 20% bonus cash card. o_O
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...0-Bonus-eCoins!

Shinn
09-16-2010, 11:33 PM
lol daisy just dodged your question

[GM] DaisY
09-16-2010, 11:38 PM
GM,

Only bought 1000 Coin's and it is saying "you have exceed your Maximum limit" its been about 6days now would really like to purchase some more virtual good from you guys as I absolutely love the game. Please help the players here, I know I'm not the only one having this issue.

Sider - 48 Blader

Also, please report us if your charge limit is not reset after 1 week.

lazymofo
09-17-2010, 12:27 AM
a week? i thought it was suppose to reset each day... even if this doesnt fix it, how do we report it?

[GM] DaisY
09-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Please contact us via Help Desk at www.cabal.com

kakaka
09-17-2010, 01:40 AM
LOL Help desk? Whata joke,i sent a ticket 3 months ago and still no responce,good luck with that,Daisy answer ticket #6643 ty

Steven Ross Sowell
09-17-2010, 06:04 PM
+1

DaisY thanks for the Tip, before I read my thread LOL that's exactly what I did to how funny. Depending on the issues depends on the wait time, I totally understand how they feel as I to work with a ticketing system for a VOIP company and depending on the issue depends on the wait time.

And to the players here is the response I got form the Support team.

The response I received
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
There was a technical error on billing process and billing system didn't work temporarily.
However, it has been returned to normal condition and works fine as usual.
If you are still stuck in the same problem, please contact us again.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Sider 52 Blader Venus