PDA

View Full Version : Problems with surveys in Free eCoin section?

Angela Carriere
09-15-2010, 05:28 PM
I have noticed a recent trend in doing surveys in which I follow the instructions COMPLETELY and still do not receive the eCoins for them. Now I have made inquiries about them and have received the amount as promised but I was just wondering if anyone else has had these problems because I can understand one time but now several more times?

Ulitmatepain
09-15-2010, 07:20 PM
yeah, same i just do the download ones then uninstall after i get gcoins, i've also got a trojan from something so much for stuff being safe..

WIpwns
09-15-2010, 07:23 PM
i've also got a trojan
gms owned u

so much for stuff being safe..
gms trolled u

nobodyf69
09-16-2010, 01:20 PM
how did u get the coins that they didnt give u

Cruel
09-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I have noticed a recent trend in doing surveys in which I follow the instructions COMPLETELY and still do not receive the eCoins for them. Now I have made inquiries about them and have received the amount as promised but I was just wondering if anyone else has had these problems because I can understand one time but now several more times?

Do you use firefox and/or an ad blocker?

SoulD1amond
09-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Yea. I use firefox and the ad-on ad block plus and I dont get my ecoins from the free ecoin thing.

Angela Carriere
09-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes Cruel I do use Firefox and ad blocker. Would that hinder it in some way? Because there are several now that I have done and some have come through while others haven't. Like a few quizzes where I get to the results page and I don't get my eCoins until I send in an inquiry about them.