PDA

View Full Version : FS ARE awesome

Hasufel
09-16-2010, 10:53 AM
discuss..bored in class

silver2020
09-16-2010, 11:37 AM
fs are only good contributions to war and pk and sometimes with ss for a dungeon or w/e otherwise theeir mainly war/pk/pvp class nothing else, need a very good build otherwise your fs will be garbage.Noncrits with bad gear=fail, crits with bad gear=win, noncrits with good gear=win, crits with good gear=super win, their dps is terrible. FS is a fun class but not a class id suggest to really put time into like that.

Marth
09-16-2010, 03:39 PM
This section is so boring T-T
We need to find something great to talk about here in the FS section. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s going days without someone saying something interesting about FS.

On topic: FS is awesome! Agreed.

silver2020
09-16-2010, 03:44 PM
hey i said a few nice things about them =/

Marth
09-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Well yea you did haha. And I agree with you as well. But what I meant was, we need a thread that is great. One that will make us look forward to looking at the FS section everyday.

You can't say h.ate?

IRaid101
09-16-2010, 04:30 PM
I see marth abs zomg o__0

Marth
09-16-2010, 04:33 PM
I was gonna post a larger picture in the pic thread but i'm not sure if I want to.

Havoc
09-16-2010, 04:52 PM
feel like they really tried their hard to balance the game. i remember fs was the joke of the game, but now with shield splinter and shield grenade, they're quite amazing.

Marth
09-16-2010, 04:56 PM
I know right? They even increased the FS HP in that other huge update. Back then it was M.FS that ruled cabal, but now they're just a thing of the past. :D

WIpwns
09-16-2010, 05:01 PM
I see marth abs zomg o__0

his face be ugly as sht tho
jk :) post it marth!

Marth
09-16-2010, 06:05 PM
his face be ugly as sht tho
jk :) post it marth!

YOU'RE RIGHT! I'm not just ugly. I'm fugly! I'll do it later.

Chicolatino
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Sup, I've never played Cabal, but I've been wanting to try it out. After looking at the classes, Force Shielders appeal to me the most cuz the remind me of paladins. Only mmo I've really ever played was WoW. Hoping you guys can give me some insight on Force Shielders and your thoughts on them and their roles in Cabal. Thx for any feedback you can give me and sorry for my noobness. =)

-Jaime

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:26 AM
YOU'RE RIGHT! I'm not just ugly. I'm fugly! I'll do it later.
You probly look like Ike

Hasufel
09-17-2010, 12:11 PM
FS do fine in dungeons.AOD+mortal bane in bm2 does good things.

and as far as soloing i dont mind not being to solo some stuff that a wiz or blader can.ill just 2man it if thats the case.

and we do hit sooo hard in pvp and war...sheild grenade was a blessing.

otice1
09-17-2010, 12:15 PM
FS do fine in dungeons.AOD+mortal bane in bm2 does good things.

and as far as soloing i dont mind not being to solo some stuff that a wiz or blader can.ill just 2man it if thats the case.

and we do hit sooo hard in pvp and war...sheild grenade was a blessing.

FS do not do fine in dungeons. The only reason you think that is because there aren't enough people that play the game that aren't FS to replace you. If the game was more active no one would take a fs into a dungeon, its just a waste of time when you have the opportunity to invite an equally geared warrior or fb or basically any other class for that matter.

Hasufel
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Its not as if dungeons are hard....having a FS over a WA in a dungeon isnt going to make you fail the dungeon...depends on the dungeon...ft2 or something

otice1
09-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Its not as if dungeons are hard....having a FS over a WA in a dungeon isnt going to make you fail the dungeon.

If you had the option to bring a stronger class over an fs you would. There is no reason to deliberately waste time bringing a weak class to a dungeon regardless of whether you can or can't finish with them. And you are correct dungeons are not difficult which means other party buffs and debuffs are much more helpful than Shadow Shield.

Havoc
09-17-2010, 12:30 PM
fs would still be the last class id bring to ft b2f despite it all. =b

Hasufel
09-17-2010, 12:33 PM
i guess for the sake of time it would be better to bring an equally geared BL or WA.

Hasufel
09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
fs would still be the last class id bring to ft b2f despite it all. =b

lol well i guess FS cant have it ALLL....even though a certain class...ahem cough warrior cough can do anything

Havoc
09-17-2010, 12:44 PM
bladers are pretty much on the same boat. they do pretty good alone, but they since their bm2 is single target, they have harder time massing points or doing well in chaos arena. their party buff isnt that great so even that really is moot.

otice1
09-17-2010, 12:47 PM
In a pve/dungeon aspect bladers are 10x better than fs. Aside from doing a multitude times the dps you also have field of fear and the new party buff. So unlike an fs you can actually benefit your party for choosing to bring you. Yes bladers are bad in CA but sfs have mediocre aoe on their bm2 so its not much of a loss.

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:44 PM
How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
- You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

Chicolatino
09-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooooo........Force Shielders are NOT awesome? =o What class would you all recommend for a newbie then? =o

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooooo........Force Shielders are NOT awesome? =o What class would you all recommend for a newbie then? =o

wa if u like to do massive dmg and aoe with ur bm2 and 1 hit fas
bl if ur a loner like havoc :D but still do decent dmg