PDA

View Full Version : SoD needs to drop pc forcium, who agrees? it should drop it every run

Vontar
09-19-2010, 11:00 AM
yes?

warparty
09-19-2010, 11:36 AM
So lvl 120's can have forcium amp? that would give them much more reason to farm a teir.
Sounds like a horrible idea

Vontar
09-19-2010, 11:37 AM
trollololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol

Rastan
09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
what...you don't like getting one slot clean osm and non slot tg/sg/mystic gears for drops?

Vontar
09-19-2010, 11:55 AM
lol, stop trolling

Rastan
09-19-2010, 12:01 PM
it was a serious question

Vontar
09-19-2010, 12:06 PM
O, well in that case yes, I would like to see an increase in better drops, would that happen? Probably not, but w/e

sn0wXz
09-19-2010, 12:07 PM
pc forci does drop in sod...in private server, since you got scammed how about relocation bro? save everyone the hassle.

forumaccount
09-19-2010, 12:08 PM
i would agree to this....if 99.99% of em are wrong amp

Rastan
09-19-2010, 12:31 PM
O, well in that case yes, I would like to see an increase in better drops, would that happen? Probably not, but w/e

yes,it would be nice if dungeons would have regular level appropriate crafted drops like every other mmo in existence,but you've got to remember that you're playing cabal,it's an unholy grindfest and a total waste of time to farm for something even worth selling,i've been playing for 2 years too,and about half of that time was with increased drop rate bonuses,in total i've gotten perhaps 3-4 amp drops,2 bikes and the random 2 slot osm grade gear drop,there's too much of a luck factor for drops for me to even continue playing

perfect example...2 days ago I went with a buddy to FT B1F to help him do his 160 bslv cuz it's faster than what it would take for him to solo it,we both had diamond service,BB+ stacked and winning bonus for a 90% drop rate bonus each...90%...on our first run we got no key or mutant energy ball,nesbite's chest was an fch,chakris gave us a uch and orca was an astral core forcium for the best ft run ever in existence,second run almost the same thing,except we got 1 of each key..6 mutant energy balls,nesbite was an fch...again,chakis was a uch...AGAIN,and orca gave us an acbf this time,treasure room was a lvl3 glory pot,2 uch and an fch

whats f'd up about the whole thing is,someone i know w/o any premium or BB+ who can solo it gets 2 uchh and a 2 slot osm gs in one run

The game has no consistency of any kind

damn,my bad on wall o' text,inb4 tl;dr trolls

Rage
09-19-2010, 12:36 PM
quit complaining or quit. i think one thing everyone will agree on is your an annoying fa/g.

Vontar
09-19-2010, 12:37 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ snow, no one likes you or your fail arguments.

Vontar
09-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Rage, you should specify who you're talking to

Rastan
09-19-2010, 12:52 PM
quit complaining or quit.

I am quitting cabal,it's no longer worth the effort especially with much better f2p games coming out or already in existence,I'm tired of staring at a combo bar 95% of the time while I'm playing which is pretty much all you have to do to acomplish anything in-game

Vontar
09-19-2010, 12:58 PM
I kind of agree with you rastan, I like WoWs drop system, every run everyone get's something good.

NBAFinals2010
09-19-2010, 01:00 PM
yes,it would be nice if dungeons would have regular level appropriate crafted drops like every other mmo in existence,but you've got to remember that you're playing cabal,it's an unholy grindfest and a total waste of time to farm for something even worth selling,i've been playing for 2 years too,and about half of that time was with increased drop rate bonuses,in total i've gotten perhaps 3-4 amp drops,2 bikes and the random 2 slot osm grade gear drop,there's too much of a luck factor for drops for me to even continue playing

perfect example...2 days ago I went with a buddy to FT B1F to help him do his 160 bslv cuz it's faster than what it would take for him to solo it,we both had diamond service,BB+ stacked and winning bonus for a 90% drop rate bonus each...90%...on our first run we got no key or mutant energy ball,nesbite's chest was an fch,chakris gave us a uch and orca was an astral core forcium for the best ft run ever in existence,second run almost the same thing,except we got 1 of each key..6 mutant energy balls,nesbite was an fch...again,chakis was a uch...AGAIN,and orca gave us an acbf this time,treasure room was a lvl3 glory pot,2 uch and an fch

whats f'd up about the whole thing is,someone i know w/o any premium or BB+ who can solo it gets 2 uchh and a 2 slot osm gs in one run

The game has no consistency of any kind

damn,my bad on wall o' text,inb4 tl;dr trolls

drop rate doesn't affect chests. chests have 100% drop rate. sux that you didn't get a key tho.

Berserk_Fury
09-19-2010, 01:21 PM
pc forci does drop in sod...in private server, since you got scammed how about relocation bro? save everyone the hassle.

What server does that?

forumaccount
09-19-2010, 02:56 PM
lol if ur srsly gonna bit.ch about drop rates when u have gotten 2 bikes u must have a wack sense of wat to expect to drop for u. there are ppl who havent gotten a bike even after playing over 2 1/2 yrs, done over 500 sod and lid, over 300 (maybe) eod, and however many of the other dungeons (not trying to imply any1 here *cough*). all there is to show for all those dungeons and hrs of grind is ~10 amp pieces, all but 1 of em wrong amp, and only a few stuff worth mentioning like 2slot weaps, db 1 slot weap, etc.

hahahanoobs
09-19-2010, 03:43 PM
rastan you've gotten 2 bikes and 3-4 amp, consider yourself lucky already

sn0wXz
09-19-2010, 03:45 PM
What server does that?

dunno i was just assuming one of the 50x or 100x private servers, not really worth even mentioning..

ogrealms ect ect ect ect...cant name all of them...mostly small junk servers...(and are still in episode 2 n 3...)

LethalH
09-19-2010, 03:56 PM
...mostly small junk servers with better support than us

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/heh.jpg

Rastan
09-19-2010, 06:24 PM
rastan you've gotten 2 bikes and 3-4 amp, consider yourself lucky already

You're right,I should have elaborated more on the details,both bikes were blue bikes,1 from an RS's mysterious capsule and the second from a Karion (even though karion is supposed to drop rw-3's),my amp drops were 2 st. amp drops from lid,1 m.amp aqua crystal from eod1 and 1 osm m.amp martialboots from RS,and I've run just as many sod's,eod2's and ft's than lids,eod1's and RS's if not more and gotten basic 1-slot osm and non-slot tg/sg/mys,I'm just sayin it's retarded that when you level and progress and run dungeons based on their level and difficulty (or lack of difficulty) you should get level appropriate drops.

Take +7 capes for one example,they have a lvl 96 req. to wear them and i've never heard or seen of one dropping from sod,eod2,fi,or even the new ic or ic2,but I guess ft drops +8 capes like crazy

MaiPei
09-20-2010, 12:28 PM
yes?

what the hell are you talking about? not just forcium , pc. cuz u see that stuff all the time right? be happy with 4-5 uch and 2 slot osm weps, if your lucky in Sod

AeonSoifon
09-20-2010, 12:32 PM
I got 5 UCH in my first run of SOD and one crafted OSM armorglove of Guard, why would they change the drops when it fine at it is? To the OP, fail thread.

rectumcanal
09-20-2010, 12:50 PM
why sod only? why not wlid?

>.>
09-20-2010, 01:30 PM
oh in that case i want pc osm from lid and how bout some uchh too