PDA

View Full Version : AION Players?

»Cloud Strife«™
04-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Anyone here play the real NA AION Servers?

Ugomiller
04-13-2010, 08:32 AM
boy do i wish, this lappy cant handle the game...got a lil amount of time before i can....how is it?? I waited 3 years for it to come out and cause of my car accident i have no new gamer :(

mattey
04-13-2010, 03:37 PM
boy do i wish, this lappy cant handle the game...got a lil amount of time before i can....how is it?? I waited 3 years for it to come out and cause of my car accident i have no new gamer :(

AION is dope. I played it so much it brought my GPA down xD

Sheep
04-13-2010, 03:55 PM
sheep doesnt feel like paying money every month just to play it :D
cabal ftw

Ugomiller
04-14-2010, 11:26 PM
AION is dope. I played it so much it brought my GPA down xD

sheep doesnt feel like paying money every month just to play it :D
cabal ftw

@mattey lol...thats good enough of an endorsement for me...gotta get it :/
@sheep....lol i still like cabal but me getting on and off for long periods now makes everything feel really weird, the higher i lvls the longer im off and the more things are sooooooo new lol

SilverFang
04-14-2010, 11:51 PM
I played it for 2 months(Since i had to pay for 1 month to get the first month free) but i was away from house 1 entire month and busy the rest of the time so i didn't get much chance to play it.

It didn't impress me all that much, sure graphics were awesome but if was the graphics that turned me on i wouldn't be playing most of the games i do.

Basically when im busy and can only get in 30-50 hours a month of play paying $15 a month is not worth it