PDA

View Full Version : So I was thinking of using the cash shop...

Zurriah
09-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Mostly because this game is insanely addictive. I love the combat, the animations, the weapon/armor designs, and the sci-fi feel it has to it. Heck, I even love the story. But I digress...

I saw someone in Bloody Ice today with a really COOL greatsword. It had a golden hilt, and the blade and stuff around it was blue. I'm pretty sure it also had a blue gym in it too. She told me that it was a cash shop skin, then proceeded to remove the skin and show me the real sword.

I want that skin.

But when I looked through the cash shop I didn't find any skins at all. Am I overlooking them completely? I was also considering purchasing an Astral Board but before I do I was wondering if there were any major differences between them and the Astral Bikes, and if so which one would be better? I also can't seem to find any Astral Bikes in the cash shop.

EzSeleneEz
09-19-2010, 07:47 PM
astral bikes arent in the cash shop they're drop only, skins will be under costume items i think, or something like that. the only board worth buying is the new k red board right now, its extremely overpowered to the point where a lot of us wish they hadn't released it.

forumaccount
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM
weapon skins only come out for like 1 week periods every few weeks, at least thats how it is atm under est. just for future reference, the skin ur talking about is the water elemental

Zurriah
09-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the info on the skin. At the moment my budge is about 25 dollars. There's absolutely no way I can get the Red K board, even doing surveys (I suppose I could try). So what exactly do Astral Boards do besides make you look cool? They let you travel faster? Can you fight and stuff while you're on them? Also, are the Astral Boards and such usable between multiple characters, or are they only usable on the character you purchase it on.

Lelouch
09-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Astral boards give you stats, and you can combo on them using the board combo but its like meh..

Hash
09-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Astral boards give good stats an that's about it .. They are slower than dashing but I sometimes use it in war ad they are quicker around obstacles. Fighting on them is useless a skills are better than the damage u do on a board.

Zurriah
09-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Ah okay then. I mean they look really cool but if they really are rather useless I might not bother. Maybe I'll play until the day I can afford an Astral Bike or something. But until then I guess I'll get something different from the cash shop.

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-19-2010, 08:51 PM
the only usefull boards right now is K-red(k-red stats = +3%crit rate +10%crit dmg +5% sword/magic amp... really pwng =P) and white board, id suggest if you wanna get a board, get K-red, and get it asap since it has time limit on cash shop, they'll be gone after the sale expires and prolly gonna have to wait a long time or spend a lot of alz to get them once the sale is over, as for the white board its more like usefull @ higher lvl where u wanna use as much dmg as u can while having the ability to vamp (white board stats = 2% hp/mp steal and somethin... forgot =p)

as for astral bike, i suggest not to buy the one on cash shop, theyd be better to buy off w/ alz in-game + the in-game bike drop are non-acc bound so u can sell them off once ur tired of it ^^. as of the water elemental weapon skin, you can buy a voucher and trade it for one if u really want it, I know someone would do that trade. (if ur on merc the price of voucher is around 70m, so as the weapon skin)

Zurriah
09-19-2010, 09:45 PM
the only usefull boards right now is K-red(k-red stats = +3%crit rate +10%crit dmg +5% sword/magic amp... really pwng =P) and white board, id suggest if you wanna get a board, get K-red, and get it asap since it has time limit on cash shop, they'll be gone after the sale expires and prolly gonna have to wait a long time or spend a lot of alz to get them once the sale is over, as for the white board its more like usefull @ higher lvl where u wanna use as much dmg as u can while having the ability to vamp (white board stats = 2% hp/mp steal and somethin... forgot =p)

as for astral bike, i suggest not to buy the one on cash shop, theyd be better to buy off w/ alz in-game + the in-game bike drop are non-acc bound so u can sell them off once ur tired of it ^^. as of the water elemental weapon skin, you can buy a voucher and trade it for one if u really want it, I know someone would do that trade. (if ur on merc the price of voucher is around 70m, so as the weapon skin)

Hmm okay. I'll probably skip on Astral Boards/Bikes until I can afford one in game, and will probably buy a pet, or costume or something instead. What exactly is a voucher?

forumaccount
09-19-2010, 10:56 PM
vouchers are items that ppl buy from cash shop as a way to "gift" ecoins to ppl. costs 1000 ecoins, equivalent to $10 USD, is trade-able, and when used it gives the user 1000 ecoins. its a way for ppl who dont want to actually use USD to buy ecoins to obtain it from other ppl for in game currency