PDA

View Full Version : Heavy FB?

SomeGuy
09-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Is wearing armorset a viable idea? More str and less dex means less def or def rate but doesnt the def from the armorset kinda balance it?

And why don't fbs ever wear forcium?

I'm just wondering because osm battleset does not give enough def and I would get terragrace but theres not much good ones around.
I'm poor so I have junk gear :(

Shinn
09-19-2010, 11:04 PM
armorset stats doesnt effect your stats if you use forcium kat orblade , battles cheaper though, ask for forcium its pretty rare

battles cheaper

LackofABetterName
09-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Is wearing armorset a viable idea? More str and less dex means less def or def rate but doesnt the def from the armorset kinda balance it?

FB can use everything up to osmium, including martial and armor, stat isn't generally a problem at all because STR=DEX in all bonus except def rate (not sure whether they are the same for def after this update).

And why don't fbs ever wear forcium?

From what I've seen, FB s amp forcium armor is rather rare on Venus compare to that of other classes, so most people don't bother with it. Or maybe nobody ever sells them in public auction. =\

I'm just wondering because osm battleset does not give enough def and I would get terragrace but theres not much good ones around.
I'm poor so I have junk gear :(

Go stit or titanium 7% amp for budget build, or 5% terragrace if you feel def is a problem.

Berserk_Fury
09-19-2010, 11:14 PM
If you can afford osm armor amp then you're better off getting crafted TG amp boots/gloves instead. They give better stats and you could even find them cheaper. For suits I think ideal "good" suit is a PC battle s.amp with 2 slots of HP. It gives almost as much defense as armor but is a hell of a lot cheaper.

SomeGuy
09-19-2010, 11:23 PM
oooh okay, I'll stick with osm suit/helm and aim for TG gloves/boots.

Aphyxis
09-23-2010, 09:37 PM
In addition, for helms, you're pretty much going to be using a 30%/36% damage osmium armor/battle/martial(?) helm, because I don't know of any available crafted forcium DB helm. Berserk and Light have all your other bases pretty much covered, so I'll shut up now.

iSeeYou123
09-23-2010, 10:50 PM
In addition, for helms, you're pretty much going to be using a 30%/36% damage osmium armor/battle/martial(?) helm, because I don't know of any available crafted forcium DB helm. Berserk and Light have all your other bases pretty much covered, so I'll shut up now.

kk no one cares