PDA

View Full Version : Planning to make an FA. Help?

Zurriah
09-20-2010, 12:08 AM
I have no idea where to begin. Is there a guide or something somewhere for me to use as a reference? From what I hear there are tons of different FA's. I just want to focus on dealing ranged damage with a bow. I also plan to do a lot of PvP and nation wars and such in the long run. I have no idea what skills to get, how high to level them, or what armor to wear/stats to add into.

Halp me ;(

rectumcanal
09-20-2010, 05:21 AM
I have no idea where to begin. Is there a guide or something somewhere for me to use as a reference? From what I hear there are tons of different FA's. I just want to focus on dealing ranged damage with a bow. I also plan to do a lot of PvP and nation wars and such in the long run. I have no idea what skills to get, how high to level them, or what armor to wear/stats to add into.

Halp me ;(

because some of us like to walk up to people and beat them up with our bows

Zurriah
09-20-2010, 09:56 AM
I've seen it happen ;(

I managed to find a lot of information and guides on FA last night. I plan on going with Battle Armor instead of Martial, but I'm still in the dark in terms of skills. The guides I read were very lacking in descriptions and highly confusing.

MamaMiaYoe
09-20-2010, 04:56 PM
The guides should be updated since new skills were added.