Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between chaosomega and Brolic

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Brolic 173 up, 92 down

buy brolic mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Term originally derived from the Dragonball Z cartoon which featured a character named "Broli" or "Broly" who was vastly superior to the other characters in size and power.

Broli is an immensely powerful warrior capable of destroying planets. When used in reference to men it is a complement, when used in refrence to women it is a severe diss or insult (Meaning the woman is manly or "butch" in some physical manner). Examples below.

*Often the ultimate diss is to combine 4 B's ending in I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and beginning with Brolic. Often used as a harsh punch-line in turning down a girl.

Brolic is often used to describe atheltic women who are "unnaturaly" muscular and is the only word i've heard to describe athetlic women in the informal context.
  2. no, im saying asian girls eat my broccoli.
  3. so u saying u eat ur self? kakakakakakkakakakaka
  4. chinese food has more broccoli than mexican food.
  5. i love mexican food that involves brocolli XD
  6. i like chinese food.
  7. I eat brocoli for breakfast lunch and dinner , ps also snack xd
  8. where :P
  9. i close cabal, and it makes u uninstall and u were never heard of ever again.... nice knowing ya chaos.
  10. I throw money on ground u pick it up and i kick ur head and u die. u go to hellz and u die !!!! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast