Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between Trouvo and [GM] DaisY

10 Visitor Messages

1. not a problem i understand you are busy and we appreciate your diligence
  2. Dear,
    Currently we are investigating his case. =)
    Sorry for the delayed answer
  3. lol he did send a ticket via HD but has not been given a response yet and i figured since you seemed active on the forums and may have seen this issue before it may be a quick answer, no biggie just have to wait for HD
  4. lol its ok was just afraid something was wrong with my computer...lol.....speaking of which one of my guildmates is unable to see a lot of the monsters in mutant forest, they are all invisible to him, he can see us attacking them and sometimes he can click on them or see their name but he cant see them, he has already done the check files thing on the launcher and even uninstalled and reinstalled. do you have any idea of how to fix that?

------------------------

Dear,
    If your guildie has same issue contiuously, please send a ticket via HD.
    Thank you for reporting.
  5. lol its ok was just afraid something was wrong with my computer...lol.....speaking of which one of my guildmates is unable to see a lot of the monsters in mutant forest, they are all invisible to him, he can see us attacking them and sometimes he can click on them or see their name but he cant see them, he has already done the check files thing on the launcher and even uninstalled and reinstalled. do you have any idea of how to fix that?
  6. Dear, it was my mistake. I apologize for that.
  7. saw the messages on the update screen area but had never had a pop up or a message in the inbox before.....the inbox messages are what i was unable to view
  8. I recieved 2 messages from you in game, but am unable to view them, also am unable to sign into cabal.com for some reason....help?
  9. np, my pleasure
  10. Thank you for all your hard work and support of the NA Cabal servers!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10