Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between SilentM and Valdoroth

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yes it has been
  2. Been forever since I seen ya!
  3. o.o
  4. Eh that's weird. If it's a linked picture on another website it shouldn't shrink when it's placed as the background. Another problem I encountered was that the preview for the background wasn't accurate when I was in the customization menu. To see how it would really look on the page I would press save, look at the profile, and then go back to the menu.
  5. But I tried to use a screenshot that was 1900x1200 and it still shrunk mine
  6. Nah, I found out the link to my background picture was broken and replaced it with a new one. Anyway, the image is big because I searched google for images larger than 1024 x 768. I actually wanted to go an entirely different direction with my profile and use my own picture, but when I uploaded it to photobucket, it was automatically formatted to 1024 x 768 which didn't take up the whole page. I then tried to upload it to another website that doesn't resize the picture, and that didn't work either. So after going through an hour of failed uploads, I gave up and looked on google for cool backgrounds. I then based my profile around the background you see there.
  7. I bet the link for that is not set to public. How'd you get your's to be so big? I kept trying and it would only make mine fill up like 2/3 the page. They need to allow it to be centered.
  8. Yeah...I give up. For some reason it shows for me but not for anyone else. The only other option I have is to use a smaller version of the picture on my profile and have it look horrible. -.-;
  9. it won't let me see the pic. Page wont load at all. atm, your main background is black, just straight black
  10. I meant the page background. Like the entire page background is supposed to be this: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-...tarcraft_2.jpg

But for some reason, different parts of the profile are deciding to mess up out of nowhere.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast