Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between Shade and Valdoroth

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I just need a pc dmg for my fb! possibly a rate slot in it xD
  2. LOL I love the fact that the pc b-helm market is greatly influenced by me. Well the fact that I've not got a pc dmg in 30 helms (only 3 pc rate >_>) tells you that the rates are still not back to December- January rates. I won't be back for awhile, but when I do, I'll do some crafts but then proceed to Mercury per my plans. I'm already going since I've started setting stuff up in Merc (also with ppl relations like having a guild once I'm there). I try to get on here and there and rarely succeed. I usually try a couple. Class binded 2 slot helms don't matter. I can use em still. I'd be glad to make more pc dmg helms. Just need the luck of Tiger in my party i guess ^_^.Time zones screws that up usually.
  3. hmm idk then. But yeah just so you know there's a shortage of pc dmg battlehelms on venus...we desperately need you back cause I need one cheap xD flood the market! All these kids are trying to sell pc rate for like 300m and I'm not liking it! On top of that people are selling 15/24 helms in battle...omg I nearly cried lmfao so feel free to get back from your tour of duty sometime soon :x
  4. no the global version that is currently the one you download. But I did try the proxy. Still didn't work...
  5. do you have a proxy server running? if not it'll flag your ip as outside the boundaries of cabal NA lol
  6. can you get on right now? because it won't even connect to the server for me.
  7. Lmfao do you realize how many helms I would have to mail you? lol (Don't go to merc! You need to stay in venus cause you're like the only battle helm crafter!)
  8. If i have the opportunity to get on, which is seldom. I'm in Iraq remember. I probably won't go to Mercury until I get back home whenever that'll be. If you mail the items I should be able to get on, craft, and mail back. You know me, I'm an honest person and wouldn't steal anything from others. I often give away in fact haha
  9. Val do you still craft helms in venus because I've been looking for a use for all my mats! :O
  10. Err, yesterday that is
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast