Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between Ravenwolf and Zalice

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah, it may have been since it had just come out, I heard that it has gotten alot better since then, but the storyline is still really dull. Hmm I like the crafting in the game and the quests, dungeons are fun, the graphics are iffy, and the flashy skills are like non existant which I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. But I found a guild to play with in FW too which is helping a lot because I quit that game twice before lmao.
  2. oh really? okay sorry it didn't prove fun for you, I guess it depends on the preferences of the gamer. What aspect of FW do you think is fun or entertaining?
  3. Yeah it is ^^ I tried out Vindictus right after open beta started, i got bored by level 10 lol, if I hit level 10, may have been level 6 lmao.
  4. ahh I see is FW fun? That's good that you are having fun with that game and that you found people to get along with. I'm actually playing Vindictus now or have been for a while and it's pretty fun, although I don't play with a guild but with rl friends. I don't know if you ever tried vindictus but it's pretty fun if you have free time and not playing fw I suggest checking it out.
  5. Lol honestly the only reason I still play this game is hoping old friends come back that I've lost contact with, so far you're the only one xDD I haven't seen Majy or Ala in way too long I miss them :/. I have a few friends that still play so I get on and most of the time dance in BI and talk with them hahaha. Been playing forsaken world a lot lately though, it's a fun game made a lot of friends over there in a guild that I ended up joining lol. So idk, depending on how the next update is, may just quit and go play FW, either way once dance and classes start up I"ll barely be on Cabal lol.
  6. yeah I got it to work, and when I was playing it seemed a bit empty in my opinion. I was able to profit from items that I bought cheap like years ago lol. I must admit I'm surprised you still play this game, not that I'm implying anything negative, but it does take a lot of effort to play a game actively for years. I guess the game must still be really fun for you.
  7. you mean from ogp to est? I did, but if you are talking about something else idk cause it's been a while like you said lol. idk I'll see once I'm able to play.
  8. Did you transfer your acct? And still have Zalice and everything? I can't remember the last time you played >.> I have my t1 char over there still but she's down a weapon/rings haha, what's funny is last time I warred like that, I was still first >.>'' Hmmmm that's weird, I only half play Cabal, half on FW now too lol, it took me like 5 times redownloading, I'm not sure what could be going on, I haven't actually had issues with downloading Cabal lol.
  9. hahah yeah it's okay better than me I don't play anymore although I was going to try downloading it so that I can play during maintenance for my other games or when I get bored but I don't know why the download keeps failing on me. Yeah I had a feeling you didn't play on venus anymore seeing how I saw you selling your characters I believe? Kind of sad to know that if I were to log in you won't be there, but hey I don't blame you, you do what you got to do.
  10. Ommmmggg It's Zalice!!!!!! Yesss I remember you!!!! I don't play Venus anymore though I"m over on merc haha. How have you been? It's been way too long!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast