Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between warparty and Marth

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I'm listening to Super's theme music.

beat em' up , beat em up. break his neck !
    beat em' up , beat em up. break his neck !
  2. this nba season is actually good... pretty surprised with a few teams especially the Jazz.. were down 22 the other night.... and won by 3 points in OT i think... ?
    alot of white girls have instant jello butts :\.. not rly into latina girls.... I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥es kinda psycho...
    misa campo eh... i think i like audrey bitoni best, she has nice lips.. but kinda damaged goods but w/e ;\
    not a huge fan of fillipino.... and their "slang" aka Tag alog ? w/e... that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ annoys me... - -;
    so tired... trying to stay up, need to skill my noob ~_~
  3. Dude I'm surprised, you're keeping up on more NBA games than I am. I guess it's because I really only care for the Lakers haha. What do you mean bow wow white women? LOLOLOL. Hey I'm still into the white/latina ones, i'm just saying that ebony is great too. Go look up "Misa Campo" nice asian girl in my opinion. Half filippina and half german I believe.
  4. LOL. What happend with your latina heat, and bow wow white womens ?
    Yeah feelin that, Aaliyah is all i've been listening to lately ....
    and dam ! Golden State just beat the Knicks !
    That team is pretty hot! they even have 2 of their most important people in their injured list..
  5. Da heck I'm not putting anyone before you! And I totally agree that Aliyah, or however you spell it, is hot. I agree 100%. Nothing wrong with that chocolate taste.
  6. oh another thing marth.... megan fox is ugly.... Aaliyah was hot, and yes she was black too. too bad she's been dead for 9 years

she had real talent too.
  7. yeah marth puttin ho's before bro's not really feelin that
    see if i craft those rof 10s HUHUHUH
  8. I'm playing again aren't I?!?! WOO!
  9. marth stop being so busy at sears =x
  10. your pp is diseased then >:[
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast