Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between Killa and Syllius

4 Visitor Messages

1. holy shiit bro! whats up man? i missed you o.O but ya im working on coming back atm, dont have a comp that can run cabal. So working on getting a job to get a new pc (500gb HD, 4gb ram, 1gb vid card, 3.2 ghz AMD Phenom II processor) then ill be back, but im re-rolling my fb, dunno if ill re-roll my fa (although they fun, they too damn squishy)
  2. Fack, fack, FAAAAAACK! They finally got back to me and said my character will be recovered with my default items! ARGH! I guess I should be grateful but STILL DUDE! I worked so hard, even during the pumpkin event to get my costumes! D: This means MORE money spent. Ugh... Ugh ugh UGH! This right here takes the cake. I'm so very frustrated, but nothing I can do other than get the items all over again. I hope my old guy still is the proper level. He was around 120+ or something and doing nationwar. Wish me luck man, I'm going to need it.
  3. Sup man. Sorry if I haven't been getting on lately. Cabal's customer service I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s ass to be frank. I've been waiting for months now for them to help me get my old avi back to no avail. I've tried just about everything, looking up the company number, all that good stuff. I'm too lazy to take legal action, or maybe not. If I hadn't spent real money on this I'd be fine, but I spent a LOT of money on it. > I'm so not LOLing right now.
  4. OMFG, KILLA!? sup bro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4