Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between jimbo and CyrStalAFX

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. lol thats the thrill, think of it as a game objective complete when u cut it off successful with out getting caught u fail if u do, and i wish i had a job .........been looking for one for 2 years well realy i started 2 months ago so i can have a seasonal job so i can provide for my self
  2. >< you want me to cut someone power off to there house >< i don't want to go to jail what keeps me busy most time is school part time job and after that i play games ^_^
  3. o and lol u board i got a trick for u go out side and get a freind to go with u go to your neibhor fuse boxs and cut there power off lol kinda thrilling when its night time
  4. ">< i don't watch tv much besides when i go to sleep and that's only for news i watch cnn and history ch >< im so busy during the day i cant watch it >< and i cant cook well at all so junk food is my best friend ^_^ "

hmm what do u do that keep u so busy during the day and must girls i talk to enjoy my conversations and i wish i can speek to u in person
  5. im really Bord now >< do you have Xbox ?
  6. >< i don't watch tv much besides when i go to sleep and that's only for news i watch cnn and history ch >< im so busy during the day i cant watch it >< and i cant cook well at all so junk food is my best friend ^_^
  7. lol keep them coming, what is your favorite show? mines is everybody hates chris its on right now tv station nickelodeon
  8. ol i stay in alabama only seasons we get is summer and winter, my favorite color is turkol blue, lol who dont like junk food lol quick food dont gotta wait for it to cook lol my favorite white chedder pocorn
  9. i live in arkansas my fav color is......>< very bright red thats flush and i love junk food as in poptarts brownies donuts!!!! milk ^_^ stuff like that ><
  10. lol yeah same waiting for cabal to come up so i can war and hunt derks (first time in a lont time) k were do u live, whats your favorice color, and whats your favorite food?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast