Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Conversation Between HeyI'mLethal and Xiju

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I hate that its bad enough we spend money on repairing it i mean nobody wants to pay 1m+ every day on endgame armor restoring it.

they need to get rid of it, idk if there are any petitions on the forum I haven't been lurking in awile.
  2. deterioration just shows how much it costs to fix, nothing else. and yeah, those gold sellers seem to be selling fking cheap as hell, but kinda seems like a scam when they say 10000k for 133 usd or w/e they said it was, i don't even think that much is circulating in the economy right now -.- The new update is suppose to come in on the 9th's maint, but they haven't given any other info out so it's highly doubtful...
  3. nice, ty for the info. deterioration points determine if the item breaks more/less? or just how much it is to fix?
    im just struggling to fkin dye my heavy red to 1 fkin color i'm broke as fk ill prolly have to buy gold or something.
    and ap comes slow as a mother fker. the dye system is where i lose everything its pathetic.
    when's next update?
  4. http://i55.tinypic.com/2qds74l.png

new statz
    except lvl 38 with 6k ap now
    oh yeah, you can reset deterioration points by upgrading that item once, but then that item becomes char bound
  5. http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Cont...ontentNo=00A14

Oh snap dude poster contest

We might have to fight

bring it owwnnnnn
  6. Ugh I hate constantly changing garbage. I'd rather get it and be done with it. And I hate when armor gets wrose when you use it. I'll wait and see, but it's definatly enough to turn me away from a game. Even with that though imo Vindictus 8 or 9/10
  7. the cap goes up as they implement more updates, the cap in korea is only like 65 atm, and majority of the players are around 60s. so i guess the people that started from the beginning of the opening of vind will always keep up with the lvl cap.

not sure on any way to lower deterioration pts...oh well. the gear is pretty easy to craft atm
  8. sweet. isnt there ways to lower deteroration points tho

200 level cap what do u think about that
  9. yea it's usually good to keep 2 sets. like blood prince takes a shit load of money to restore. so just keep another set for the dungeons you don't need blood prince for. well... except for boat 1, you don't get any deterioration from there
    huge maint tonight for bug fixes and scythe, i think nov 9th is the 4th boat update
  10. dope dude is that like a whole new update

I just got 38 and have been switching between lance and sword seeing what I like better.

i just hate getting deterioration points i dont understand them well enough
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast