Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GMs....please help, update.exe and imgrepository.dll help

GMs....please help, update.exe and imgrepository.dll help

when i click the Cabal launcher a little rectangle window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". Theres at least 2 of us with this problem...i kow on my side, its not the firewall or an anti-virus, i dont believe its a registry problem and i've uninstalled and reinstalled for like 2 days

Check my suggestion in the following thread:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Fail-try-again

Temp siggy from AHV! while I make my own.

lol thanks ill try it out

after my animes that is...lol

bad news is i ad to reformat my hard drive and lost some great pictures.....the plus side is i finally got to see cabal and look at all the many, many changes i have missed....thanks for the help

I had this problem before too, really really pissed me off. I had to reformat my computer to get Cabal to work. Re-installing didn't work for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Suterusu View Post
    eww....that girl has a HUGE ass mole...-poke-
    NO, IT'S NOT A MOLE, IT'S A PIERCING.

dude like... i wish my computer wasn't all my photography work. haha otherwise i would LOVE to reformat and redownload cabal. im having the SAME issue. D; i want a gm techie over here personally! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ugomiller View Post
    when i click the Cabal launcher a little rectangle window pops up says "update.exe downloading" then it goes "download fail try again" and then says"imgrepository.dll downloading" then again "download fail try again". Theres at least 2 of us with this problem...i kow on my side, its not the firewall or an anti-virus, i dont believe its a registry problem and i've uninstalled and reinstalled for like 2 days
    this problem has showed up freqently same thing happend to me and other cabalers do system restore on last day working good and that should fix it

GMs please help update exe and imgrepository dll help

some boday cry when they see hitler pic
    and do that?