Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Manly man advice

Manly man advice

http://vincentstumblr.tumblr.com/pos...rom-an-old-man

Advice for you so called "men" here......lol

My personal favorite:

24. Don’t be an internet troll. Get out and live life.

Last edited by SilentM; 09-25-2010 at 04:13 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    30. Remember, 97% of all advice is worthless. Take what you can use, and trash the rest------which means basically all those advice are faking useless xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rs071822 View Post
    30. Remember, 97% of all advice is worthless. Take what you can use, and trash the rest------which means basically all those advice are faking useless xD
    Lmao yeah isn't it ironic it ends that way?

Awww lethal how cute. I told you that the way "you" looked made me puke, so you tried to reverse that on me? Try again sweetie, you've got nothin' on this.

Anyway, I'm not really giving advice to anyone, just linking to an interesting "advice" page.

The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilation View Post
    Wow, tough-guy aren't you? LOL. Trying to "attack" someone with text, on a forum. Aren't you cool. Retards; God's sense of humor and Lethal proves this is true. Thanks broseph.

Oh, by the way dude, hah. On your whole comment of indecent exposure... You must know how that feels considering you brought it up in the first place. Clever of you to take out your "issues" on someone else.

On the ending of this: Bring on the flames, bashes, and whatever else you retards can come up with.
    Ignore the troll. :P It'll go away into its emo corner once it sees that no one's paying attention to it.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilation View Post
    Wow, tough-guy aren't you? LOL. Trying to "attack" someone with text, on a forum. Aren't you cool. Retards; God's sense of humor and Lethal proves this is true. Thanks broseph.

Oh, by the way dude, hah. On your whole comment of indecent exposure... You must know how that feels considering you brought it up in the first place. Clever of you to take out your "issues" on someone else.

On the ending of this: Bring on the flames, bashes, and whatever else you retards can come up with.
    Both of your characters suck, just sayin.
    Last edited by Overpowered; 09-26-2010 at 02:22 PM.

You'll get caught up in the......

CROSSFIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

from Milton Bradley!