Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Ticket issue.

Ticket issue.

Ok, So i've seen many people post about how the tickets never get read, Is ESTsoft pushing them aside? I've never had to wait so long in my life just to get a ticket response and it's ridiculous, 1-2Weeks is reasonable, But months? That's just slacking, Anyone who's done tickets in anyway knows what i'm talking about, It's just replying to an email and if severe enough a possible ban/suspension/Reimbursement, I just think it'd be fair for EST to acknowledge the players tickets more often, Some people do have actual issues, Account block errors/Serious bugs/Character glitches etc, But what's odd to me is, EST never posted a time-frame or even an estimate on how long you're tickets might take...And i know i'll most likely get flamed for this, But do i care? No..Grow up kids, But in all seriousness EST it's not to hard to read an email, No offense to ESTsoft or any players, I just see how many people post/nag about tickets.

They have items to implement in order to make money.

Tickets take a back seat to server mergers and red boards.

Sad but true reality of it all is...They dont care.

Every so often some token GM will lock, delete or move your thread and give you some canned response.

Be patient or quit. Those are the current options after being blocked myself. Ive made a new char and im racing them to see how high I can get it before they respond. So far I am 104 and one rank up away from dual trans LOL>

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    name your tickets "can't buy ecoins, plz help" that will make them look at it

I just find it stupid that they push off ticket duty so much, It's not a hard task and if it is to them, Then hire another GM to do tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by flarius View Post
    name your tickets "can't buy ecoins, plz help" that will make them look at it
    lol +1
    Mercury -

If this is a issue about ur account got banned or hacked, u waste ur time sending tickets.

[GM] Drake
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyhmm View Post
    I just find it stupid that they push off ticket duty so much, It's not a hard task and if it is to them, Then hire another GM to do tickets.
    Improvements have been made. But it doesn't mean that overnight all tickets will be answered. So while I understand your anger and frustration at having to wait so long, please be patient while we work towards dealing with your tickets.

drizzy back up in this thing
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-