Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest score in 79 war

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    a mfs in t1 is underrated and very op. i had mine deal 290 points pure damage a few times.

i was tanking top geared wizards no problem while dealing 2-3k a lance on them.

fs got high defence and high hp, they have fantastic crits, only draw back is you need high matk, 550+ matk is a requirement.
    You also forgot to mention you was hacking.

Sig by LunaKiara*

and i still do to the point that i craft sehhs with no mats.

that doesnt change the fact that mfs is op in t1 79 war with great gear.

you get 40/7 helm and weapons with amp in boots/gloves/suit some +1 rings blue bike with triple slot matk and +15 for destruction craft.

you will dish out 631 matk and a staggering 972 defence. that isnt including the new charms which would bring it up higher. and also you will peak 4k hp. 4700 if you got bringer.

me hacking has nothing to do it. if you sat down and did the math you will get the same results.

O.o FS with 4k hp even with +15 osm youd be hard press to get a WA to 4k hp my BL had just under 3k hp buffed with 3 +15 items

your def numbers seem alright since your using a bike

is your matk with STIT weapons?

972 deff in t1 seems like an exaggeration. and hitting 3k on ppl even with your fabled 631 m atak i dont see that happening.

i made a chart a while ago, the 6 basic pieces of gear is craftsman which i already seen which is 2slot 16dmg plus 7 all attack up for weapons and for armor 16dmg/5def for helm and 8amp 5 def for the other 3 pieces. i left quadruple amp since its almost unobtainable for the moment since i broke through 50 pieces all +10 and only got 1 scroll(mamp(high) thankfully).

you can view the chart here.

http://www.dosrpg.net/other/FST1.txt

boots and suit is fitted with triple slot hp

helm and weapons are slotted with 40/7

gloves is fitted with 4% hp steal and 3% mp steal. Yes its enough to recover all your mp back after lances.

for the rings i had to give myself 2 choices. for these situations.

if your with crit rings and you bm, not a whole lot can tank your damage. but if your bm is on cooldown and your facing some high defence ros6 is there to save the day. hence why i put them there. it also helps if you need that extra clink to it.

http://www.cabalc.com/en/

using terra lance level 20. with 15amp and 50 atk pots and punching in the stats in the calculator and enemy has 600 defence(thats average, anything above normally means you got some really nice gear.) lets also say you got mana condense and offensive bless before going to war.

if you done everything right your terra lance should be doing about 1k average, 1814 if it crits.

now pop bm2+aura your damage can crit up to 3067 a hit on a 600 def char which is mostly everyone cept fs and wa. rest assured that player will think twice going at you.

although mfs lances doesnt make as loud of a bang as FAs do, take into account the absurdly high defence. not a whole lot can dent you with 900+ defence. fas will probably be only doing few hundred at best. already tested.

if you really want even higher defence then you can sack 180 hp to get another 20 defence(triple slot defence) in suit and (i think boots too?) which would bring you to almost 1k defence with crit rings.
    Last edited by crushingraid; 09-11-2012 at 07:32 AM.

ive editted it a few times so refresh to get updated post.

another footnote.

its important to take into account that bm1 for fs has a counter damage which means if you hit a fs in bm1 you will receive damage. this damage is leechable. so when you have 6% hp steal with 107(ish) hp steal limit and 1% mp steal or above you will realise it is extremely hard to kill a fs due to the constant leeching his bm1 does.

you can also sacrifice 360 hp to gain another 40 defence from slotting. you already have 900+ defence so hp wont be very important, plus you can have hp+ titles. As for hp steal if your defence is already very high you can sack the % steal and throw in more def in the glove slot to give you an extra 20 def. Something to keep in mind. If you also will sacrifice the vamp ammy and go with battler or guard then you can gain an additional 5def/10def respectively. If you manage to hit 1k defence hp absorb and hp becomes irrelevant as players will no longer be able to adequately damage you. FBs hp down will always remain a problem. so if you got like 3-5 fbs on you(pain to deal with with root, happened to me a few times.) then you may die from hp downs.
    Last edited by crushingraid; 09-11-2012 at 07:50 AM.

another response i just realized, is that chart originally started out as hybrid fs. if you just dont cast mighty wish you can get vital force for it.

You're assuming that you have the new craftsmans gear which is not what you think it is. Craftsman st is only 5 amp and craftsman osm is 7 amp. I haven't seen any craftsman 2 slot yet. I'm holding you to the statement that you said on ur old fs u had 970 deff 63x m attack. Ur dmg calculations assume ppl have 600 deff, I face 3-4 ppl on proc side with +15 armor sets the deff I face is 700+ easily. I doubt ur hitting 2-3k a lance on them. And let's stay away from hypothetical situations. There not realistic. The gear u stated above doesn't even exist yet. I know that IF we had 28 amp pices x3 40/7 amp x3 it's possible to hit 2-3k on ppl but who the heck has that gear in t1. I don't think anyone does. I called bs to the statement that your mfs had these stats before. Which you've yet to prove.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    You're assuming that you have the new craftsmans gear which is not what you think it is. Craftsman st is only 5 amp and craftsman osm is 7 amp. I haven't seen any craftsman 2 slot yet. I'm holding you to the statement that you said on ur old fs u had 970 deff 63x m attack. Ur dmg calculations assume ppl have 600 deff, I face 3-4 ppl on proc side with +15 armor sets the deff I face is 700+ easily. I doubt ur hitting 2-3k a lance on them. And let's stay away from hypothetical situations. There not realistic. The gear u stated above doesn't even exist yet. I know that IF we had 28 amp pices x3 40/7 amp x3 it's possible to hit 2-3k on ppl but who the heck has that gear in t1. I don't think anyone does. I called bs to the statement that your mfs had these stats before. Which you've yet to prove.
    I haven't seen craftman's 2 slot suit/glove/boot/helm yet (not saying they don't exist, I just haven't seen them) but I know for sure there are 2 slot weapons o.o

anyone got 50B to waste?

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast