Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Highest score in 79 war

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    ive editted it a few times so refresh to get updated post.

another footnote.

its important to take into account that bm1 for fs has a counter damage which means if you hit a fs in bm1 you will receive damage. this damage is leechable. so when you have 6% hp steal with 107(ish) hp steal limit and 1% mp steal or above you will realise it is extremely hard to kill a fs due to the constant leeching his bm1 does.

you can also sacrifice 360 hp to gain another 40 defence from slotting. you already have 900+ defence so hp wont be very important, plus you can have hp+ titles. As for hp steal if your defence is already very high you can sack the % steal and throw in more def in the glove slot to give you an extra 20 def. Something to keep in mind. If you also will sacrifice the vamp ammy and go with battler or guard then you can gain an additional 5def/10def respectively. If you manage to hit 1k defence hp absorb and hp becomes irrelevant as players will no longer be able to adequately damage you. FBs hp down will always remain a problem. so if you got like 3-5 fbs on you(pain to deal with with root, happened to me a few times.) then you may die from hp downs.
    It sounds to me like you are talking out of your ass...

Isn't it general knowledge that you hack in t1 anyways? Seems like you're just trying to BS your way to making yourself sound legit.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-11-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Cathy Im talking yellow text ive seen 30 topaz yes. I've yet to see yellow text 36/ 7 all atak weps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Cathy Im talking yellow text ive seen 30 topaz yes. I've yet to see yellow text 36/ 7 all atak weps.
    That's what I was talking about too. I've seen 36/7 attack topaz and redosm weapons on megaphone these last few day o.o

currently, there is 2slot wa osm helm pc dmg craftsman in merc. 1slot for fs there was 1 earlier today but i guess someone bought it.

theres 1slot osm suits for wa and fs

theres 2slot craftsman boots for fs.

theres 1slot fs and wa for gloves. 2slot was there this morning also.

weapons there is 2slot most definately.

yea i hack. I editted the enc files and bypassed the integrity check from cabal to turn in a single quest to max level me up, hr20, 2 trillion alz and max trans 5 seconds of work. sold 2 trillion alz for 600$ to a gold seller. so far i made 10 grand from it. i did what legions of phillipines does in a year in about a day.

sorry correction. you can get a max of 7 defence from extending. just did a dummy extend on a bluestin helm. def can go in boots gloves suit and helm, but helm is used for 40/7.

so you can trade off 360 hp for 21 defence if you really want that extra defence. its up to you.

i saw a 8amp osm being linked in chat. no it wasnt forcium.

not everyone has +15 gear. like i said, 600 defence was used as an average as not everyone has +15 armor. im very aware there is quite a few people with 650 def and some with 700 and even 2-3 with 800+ def.

i had around 63x matk. it was a while ago so i dont remember. if you go back and read it the 1500 dmg with crit was with mc, ob, matk and mamp pots in war.i also mentioned with 3k crit a hit was in bm2+aura. didnt you read that?

with teh same specs and 26 amp(from only 7amp osm) in bm2+aura and on 700 defence your still doing 2.2k a hit with crits.
    Last edited by crushingraid; 09-11-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Lol I still haven't seen em.

im looking at them right now.

auction house > armors > armor boots > osmium > craftsman(huge success).

"crazycarrie" is selling them for 320m.

nope u never said bm+aura u said 2-3k hits on ppl and claimed 630 m attak 970+ deff. I said that was a lie and it turned out that it is. I dont know why you wrote those essays about gear that Just came out since in the past where you had those stats that kind of gear did not exist. And ive yet to see ST or lapis grade weps 36/7. 2 slot osm armor this morning. Idc about that u said u had those states in the past. prove to me u had those stats in the past.

and i never said i wasnt in bm2+aura.

i didnt make any essay. i simply put in a chart which i made few days ago. ive seen 2slot weapons no problem. st/aqua and osm/lapis. hell it doesnt even have to be craftsman, you can still go for fatal. you just gonna lose 7 atk thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    currently, there is 2slot wa osm helm pc dmg craftsman in merc. 1slot for fs there was 1 earlier today but i guess someone bought it.

theres 1slot osm suits for wa and fs

theres 2slot craftsman boots for fs.

theres 1slot fs and wa for gloves. 2slot was there this morning also.

weapons there is 2slot most definately.

yea i hack. I editted the enc files and bypassed the integrity check from cabal to turn in a single quest to max level me up, hr20, 2 trillion alz and max trans 5 seconds of work. sold 2 trillion alz for 600$ to a gold seller. so far i made 10 grand from it. i did what legions of phillipines does in a year in about a day.

sorry correction. you can get a max of 7 defence from extending. just did a dummy extend on a bluestin helm. def can go in boots gloves suit and helm, but helm is used for 40/7.

so you can trade off 360 hp for 21 defence if you really want that extra defence. its up to you.

i saw a 8amp osm being linked in chat. no it wasnt forcium.

not everyone has +15 gear. like i said, 600 defence was used as an average as not everyone has +15 armor. im very aware there is quite a few people with 650 def and some with 700 and even 2-3 with 800+ def.

i had around 63x matk. it was a while ago so i dont remember. if you go back and read it the 1500 dmg with crit was with mc, ob, matk and mamp pots in war.i also mentioned with 3k crit a hit was in bm2+aura. didnt you read that?

with teh same specs and 26 amp(from only 7amp osm) in bm2+aura and on 700 defence your still doing 2.2k a hit with crits.
    If your so smart.. why can't you figure out a level 79 can't wear osm armor and a osm/lapis weapon at the same time?

Therefore your whole logic is flawed.
    Last edited by IBladE; 09-11-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    If your so smart.. why can't you figure out a level 79 can't wear osm armor and a osm/lapis weapon at the same time?

Therefore your whole logic is flawed.
    Equipment Tier Craft STR INT DEX ATK MATK ARATE DEF DRATE HP CDMG CRATE MRATE SAMP MAMP RRATE RDMG BSEC
    Helm Osm Craft 279 223 111 - - - 145+5 156 341 40 7 - - - - - -
    Armor Osm Craft 283 227 113 - - - 145+5 156 341+180 - - - 8 8 - - -
    Glove Osm Craft 270 216 108 - - - 145+5 156 341 - - - 8 8 - - -
    Boot Osm Craft 274 219 110 - - - 145+5 156 341+180 - - - 8 8 - - -
    Blade Osm Craft 283 227 113 168+7 143+7 599 - - - 40 7 - - - - - -
    Xtal Aqua Craft 171 171 128 133+7 154+7 551 - - - 40 7 - - - - - -

pretty sure that says aqua xtal......

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast