Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC and EDC 12 vs 20

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzRiDiKaLoUs View Post
    But still..I don't get why so many people hate lvl 20 edc and sc when the only bad thing is that you can't stun lock..
    Stunlock with level 20 edc and sc works. SC - stone c - fire c - aqua c - light c/meteor - edc - stone c -fire c - aqua c - light c - sc

You can also do edc at 12 while haveing sc at whatever you like and just do edc - stone c - fire c -aqua c - light c, then end with SC on the 11th hit.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Since those are your hardest hitting moves for bm2 you want to be able to cast them often. By not using lvl 20 skills the cool down is low enough that they are able to be cast frequently enough that their lack of amp (from not being lvl 20) is overcompensated by their increase in usage.
    This. ^

Although, I personally prefer level 15 EDC/Meteor and 18 SC.
    Last edited by CNJRP; 09-27-2010 at 07:07 PM.
    Venus

I don't really care about the cd for bm2..It's not like I'm gonna be in bm2 all the time. I think I'll be killing people more in aura and/or bm1 rather than bm2..Yeah maybe bm2 is needed for some bosses, but do I really need to have it at 12 just for 1 thing? Isn't it better to have the skill suit me in 3 other things rather than help me in 1 area?

Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    This. ^

Although, I personally prefer level 15 EDC/Meteor and 18 SC.
    I prefer 15 as well.

I didnt like 12/18/20...15 flows nicely with combo, bm2 and pvp, but then again thats just what works for me.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    I prefer 15 as well.

I didnt like 12/18/20...15 flows nicely with combo, bm2 and pvp, but then again thats just what works for me.
    I use lvl15 meteorite, 18 EDC and 18 SC, because I do a lot of pvp and war. I wouldn't go higher than 18 though, the cooldown would take to dam long.

SIGMetal
    obviously i have edc/sc/met all at 20. after the patch came out i didnt even need to think lvl 20 met right away

I have edc/sc/met all at 25.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    I have edc/sc/met all at 25.
    then ure dps better than spur meng. epic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12