Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The Screen of Awesomeness

Shadow Titanium

The Screen of Awesomeness

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...-0923-0000.jpg

Anyone mind telling me what it happening and how to fix it?

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    You seem to be having graphics issues. Try installing the most recent version of your video driver. Post back if it doesn't work, and include any information that you think might help me, such as when this started happening.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

Shadow Titanium
    It happened 4 days ago, when I tried to log on to sell something to a friend. Instead of letting me into Cabal, it crashed on me first, then I got into Cabal afterwards and that was the result.

Titanium
    I assume that it has been continuing ever since, correct? Then something must have been corrupted during the shut down. Either it was video driver files (or other files related to your video card) or it was actual CABAL files. Try uninstalling the game, cleaning your registry, reinstalling and re-updating the game, and downloading the newest video driver. If that doesn't fix the issue, post back and I will continue to suggest solutions.

Also, if this error, or something similar, is occurring in places other that CABAL, then it is likely that the issue is something related to your video board software. If the error is only occurring when you attempt to play CABAL, then it is more likely that something is wrong with the game files. Still, it is possible that nothing else you are doing is triggering the corrupted file(s), so I can't rule anything completely out yet.

~Sicon112

Shadow Titanium
    It fixed itself. Lol, I just turned on Cabal and it's fine now for some reason. Some message popped up first, saying that Cabal had some technical issues and told me to contact for help, then I got onto Cabal and everything is fine now. Thanks anyways.

Titanium
    Alright. I'm guessing the updater located and corrected the corrupted file(s) in one of it's initialization checks. Have fun playing. And that screen did look pretty awesome.

~Sicon112