Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Email Change Question.. Please Help

Email Change Question.. Please Help

So i had an email change cause of some I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that happened with my and my gf.. Cabal is all i got lol.. i know i have no life i choose it to be that way... ANYHOW, i sent a ticket in so they could change it for me so i wouldnt have to wry about my ex getting into my I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and messing everything up and me not beable to play.. All - n - All, This is what i got in return from them..

Initially, we cannot change e-mail address once it is activated with a EST account.
    But we are made the e-mail address changing system for your convenience
    Your email address changed to *********@yahoo.com at your request.
    Please try login again with this e-mail address and if you have the same issue continuously, please report us again.
    Have a pleasant time with CABAL!
    Thank you.

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Team

I did the **** myself. Can someone PLEASE tell me how i can do it myself by this so called "e-mail address changing system"... OR do i send in another ticket? THEY DID change it for me though.. But i need it again..

they are the only ones who can change it you have to send it in again.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Ok, thank you very much!

Do you at least see what i mean? Was it ok for me to be confused lol?

Shadow Titanium
    Nope, you're fuckin' retarded.

lmao.. thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    Nope, you're fuckin' retarded.
    lol i agree with him. but their help desks english is so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n bad that i guess these questions are legit. but not allowing the change of e-mails for accounts increases account security but good luck.

"Initially, we cannot change e-mail address once it is activated with a EST account.
    But we are made the e-mail address changing system for your convenience"

wow. hire someone who speaks english for crying out loud.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

lol ya