Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VampireKnightz recruiting lvl 110+

Dr3d was officer at one point he tried to talk with noneya tiff even helped...she declined and said no before she even gave me a day in there...

Titanium
    Philly and surrounding areas but can usualy be found at the range
    oh wow I see I'm late to this. Snow thanks for the initial post but let me add in on this one.

So we are recruiting though the main post says 110+ really any level is fine we have no problem helping lower levels out. We do have a web site as previously shown but I'll still link it any ways http://www.vampireknightz.guildlaunch.com. If you do wish to join you can find NoneYa on most of the time but if you can't we have a variety of officers that are on so if you Can't find Nonie look for Ruusan ((AGL)) RayVonZatelerean, QwanAsura, AndreasPaimon, or ZERO614 ((AKA Jin65)) and we'll be happy to get the ball rolling for ya. ((Snow if your a officer shoot me a PM so i can add it to my list :P))

We're a fun loving guild who prety much stick to ourselves while we do make friends with other guilds and even allies we try to avoid confrontations as much as possible so for that we have some basic rules

1. No botting/hacking this is a immediate termination from the guild as well as a report sent into help desk if we personaly catch you doing it
    2. Be respectful to players in the guild, and to players not in VK. This is a game most people play to relieve stress there is no need to get childish with people if some on calls you garbage just let it roll of your back
    3. No scamming. again immediate termination for this
    4. Use the site. This is a stressed point since I wont always put guild updates in the notice section and prefer to get feedback from guild members via our forums
    5. No starting a PK. If you get PKed defend yourself but don't go looking for people to PK just for the fun of it. If a member of the guild gets PKed and is too low to strike back then help out our guildie.

Simple to follow rules. Like I said we're about having fun, and making friends. If your interested find our officers in Game or shoot me a PM on here and we can get the ball rolling. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

Suterusu is in Rogue I seen him a few days ago running around.

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

Titanium
    cool cool saw suterusu started the recruit thread for BloodOrchid after I sent him the PM . Hey Agony when you RgeisNex guys gonna open recruitment on merc?

Titanium
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sull View Post
    cool cool saw suterusu started the recruit thread for BloodOrchid after I sent him the PM . Hey Agony when you RgeisNex guys gonna open recruitment on merc?
    Why do you want to know?

Yup started it so Jen can bring BO back

Quote Originally Posted by Sull View Post
    If you want to know you can get in I'm sorry but we do not accept anyone in the guild that we don't know on a personal level. Simply said you're not good enough.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by zAgonyz View Post
    If you want to know you can get in I'm sorry but we do not accept anyone in the guild that we don't know on a personal level. Simply said you're not good enough.
    Wow let me clarify for ya Agony. I wouldn't want to move ruusan into RegisNex simply because that means either making a new character or having to shell out 30-50 bucks on a name change card which i really don't want to do. I was just wondering if you guys would be opening recruitment any time soon. I know you all came over from venus as a clan of IRL friends and i know the back story to a certain point which is just fine. I've had ur back in game and will continue to do so same with most of your members they run into trouble I'll have their backs.

Yeah I know you have. Just simply stating that we are never openning up recruiting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast