Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VampireKnightz recruiting lvl 110+

Banned

VampireKnightz recruiting lvl 110+

hi one and all we are a friendly guild recruiting my name is anthony call me mist active at all times even at 3 am sometimes crafting titaium battle suits amp we help out all members that need help even if it's lvl 140+ rank ups join if you wanna ^^ pm noneya in game

Ewww vk

I thought this guild died along time ago lawlz.

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

I haven't seen it in a long time.... o.O

I thought it died too...

thought it died because they don't go out of thier way to start trouble just prety much keep to themselves. Ran into a few jerks in there but the majority are nice people who just want to play for the fun of it. I'd like to see a little more on the recruitment side. Does VK have a site? or clan officers other then NoneYa people can talk to?

Noneya kicked me cause she was told to kick me...wasn't even gven a chance....

sad bro but I gotta ask did you ask NoneYa about why you were kicked?

Yes I did, at the time dr3d was in it and he tried to change her mind. But apparently she listened to the person who didn't want me there...

ah man thats was a while ago man dr3d been gone from there and causing problems for months and months now lol but hey why not find her or one of thier officers and look at getting back in always worth a shot. and btw all I found thier site lol had to goolge it lol http://www.vampireknightz.guildlaunch.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast