Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VampireKnightz recruiting lvl 110+

Titanium
    Philly and surrounding areas but can usualy be found at the range
    doesn't help that the members all keep different play times where as I'm a night owl and am usualy on till about 5 am most of the members are on during the day itself. and we have players ranging from lvl 1-146 with nonie and MISTKING the two highest lvls most of our actives are over 100 though som closer to 120 then others

Banned
    yeah i haven't been online for a year no and still i'm the hightest one

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by snowberry View Post
    yeah i haven't been online for a year no and still i'm the hightest one
    thats because nonie goes between main and alts and I just came back a few months ago and between work, famil/friends I have little time to play

Banned
    oh ok well i'm comming back on wednesday cuz my pc is bustd on my black berry tho>>>i'm the only leadin officer of the guild no one else and since dr3d is doing all that i can put a stop to him my character MISTKING FB il do it for all ya'll who wanna join cuz my only goal in cabal is try to be helpful and well known to give advice given on to me by others i was away in europe for a year if you're wondering why my FB is named snowberry 170 FB it was in cabal EU......il be bck soon to restart what i made so PM me if theres anything or e-mail me a supremekingz hotmail . com

Titanium
    Ok once again VK is open for recruitment after a brief hiatus from the game. We are open for any lvl any nation. We are a lvl 3 guild so we do have a Guild Bank that we are currently working on getting filled again since a former member or two decided to empty us out before they took off for other guilds. If you have any questions PM Ruusan, MISTKING, or even KratosLegacy in game. and if you see her PM NoneYa any of us can get you in.

Ahh this guild...i got kicked for no reason in this guild... >_<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234