Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What earrings to wear in PvP/NW? And BOS3slot VS BOS6

What earrings to wear in PvP/NW? And BOS3slot VS BOS6

I'm sick of useless Vamp
    Should I get Force Regen+6 or Earring of Guards+6 x.X?!??!?!

And is BOS6 better than BOS3Slot? I mean Sages doesn't have the +%Min Damage like BOF6's so...
    In this case BOS6 has +7Min Damage +7M.Atk more but 1% Less M.Amp
    Somehow I think BOS3slot is better am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Pakamon View Post
    I'm sick of useless Vamp
    Should I get Force Regen+6 or Earring of Guards+6 x.X?!??!?!

And is BOS6 better than BOS3Slot? I mean Sages doesn't have the +%Min Damage like BOF6's so...
    In this case BOS6 has +7Min Damage +7M.Atk more but 1% Less M.Amp
    Somehow I think BOS3slot is better am I wrong?
    vamps are nice for all around they aren't useless. bos +6 is better imo because you get more m. attack and the more min dmg.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Shadow Titanium
    Slotted BoF3's are almost identical in terms of dps (maybe 1 more damage on a non-crit with a bof6), so I would assume that it would be similar for BoS's.

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    Slotted BoF3's are almost identical in terms of dps (maybe 1 more damage on a non-crit with a bof6), so I would assume that it would be similar for BoS's.
    every little bit helps

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

tested this a while back. +6 is 5more dmg for me. Vamp is good in war if you have %steal rune/pet. 1% of lets say 3-5k greater then the hp gen u get from fre's.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    the diff between bof3 slot and bof6 rly depends on class. wa has a base min dmg of around 80 while the other classes have 85-90 as a base. seeing as wa typically dont use forc for high base, bof6 is obviously the better choice given the added base as well as the significantly better min dmg increase for more consistent non crits. fs, fb, bl hit max min dmg or at least come very close to it even w/o bof6, and many chose to use forc weaps, therefore making the amp of bof3 slot more significant than the increase in base

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    the diff between bof3 slot and bof6 rly depends on class. wa has a base min dmg of around 80 while the other classes have 85-90 as a base. seeing as wa typically dont use forc for high base, bof6 is obviously the better choice given the added base as well as the significantly better min dmg increase for more consistent non crits. fs, fb, bl hit max min dmg or at least come very close to it even w/o bof6, and many chose to use forc weaps, therefore making the amp of bof3 slot more significant than the increase in base
    Oh, I never knew that different classes had a different min damage base. I was just really surprised when I did a damage test with a friends BoF6's and saw literally no difference in damage, crit or non-crit.

You guys are talking about BOF but I'm talking about BOS's
    Cuz yeah BOF6 has 7% Min Damage.. but it's not the same thing for BOS6's it doesn't have 7% Min Damage but just +14 Min Damage which seems to be low

bos has Add. Dmg, not Min Dmg.

min dmg only affects sword-based attacks.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    Tested on my friend's FA.
    Bos6 is 17 dmg more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast