Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Again. Reply GMS

Once Again. Reply GMS

I am an old ogplanet cabal online user and you can check how long ive had an account with them. A smart way to transition accounts from companies would have been to use the existing email within OGP, but I see the brains of you guys are to small to comprehend proper support. The rest of you new gen skids, do not reply with help desk- learn your place, ive played this game long before you have.

let me guess, you from the first day of beta?

how old is your account? maybe the OGP deleted it?
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

help desk/ playd since may 08'
    learn ur place in line, q.q more plz
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I have played since either Feburary or March after the closed beta was over, I think a day or two. I can't use help desk because it says I need to transfer accounts to use it. I am not going to click give up because it is under the user name I wan't. If they think I won't pursue this issue estsoft has another thing comming.

SnowX who the fk are you? At least im known in the first server mercury, new gen scrub

Banned
    ...nrn

Quote Originally Posted by Zoria View Post
    I have played since either Feburary or March after the closed beta was over, I think a day or two. I can't use help desk because it says I need to transfer accounts to use it. I am not going to click give up because it is under the user name I wan't. If they think I won't pursue this issue estsoft has another thing comming.
    You can make a new account to send HD tickets numbscull.

Banned
    Once again, go to HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoria View Post
    SnowX who the fk are you? At least im known in the first server mercury, new gen scrub
    new gen ? umm lol? is this guy aware this games not even been out in usa for a decade yet?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    yeah there are cases you can't recover old accounts. the longevity of the account doesn't guarantee smooth transfer; it or they being current and in good status will however do.

Main active ones got on board here without much problems but the others which were inactive specially those which were deemed 'abandoned' during the infamous alz rips were either hacked or 'banned' or stripped or deleted by ogp. The hell, even up to last minute, if you have taken their astro refund offer, they would have deleted your account. Then u can't transfer those either. So by being current and active, I'm talking about up until the time they closed the server, which was still a good 6 hours before their contract expired, well maybe not, but blame ogp for your predicament. And i can bet my bottom dollar that if you try to send an hd ticket to them, they will pass the buck to ESTSoft, "sorry, cabal is not ours to maintain anymore, go qq to ESTSoft" or something to that effect.

Also, id and pw are better than e-mail in the transfer procedures. Their famous golf game transfers got so many accounts stolen because they relied on, now hear this, birthdays registered with ogp! which showed on their profile, lol. How lame was that? Same thing with e-mail, either people forget their registered e-mail or some others know of them. Just too risky. Again, so if ur account got screwd way back in ogp, then as I said, blame it on ogp, and there really is no way you can make the move.

there, i wrote a wall lol and not just told you helpdesk...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast