Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once Again. Reply GMS

Quote Originally Posted by Zoria View Post
    Because I know it wasn't deleted and stolen through the transfer. When I try to transfer it tells me my account has been transfered already.
    Up until now i still having the same problem. I know my account wasn't hacked and asked ogplanet about been banned they say i was never banned nor asked for any refound. So i wonder what step should i take? i am more than sad i mean my account i spend a lot of time and now i cannt even transfered. EST asked me a lot of thing like when did i created my account and what date was my character created and bla bla bla. HOw in the world would i be able to access such information?

Seriously........ Yeah i know the world is plagued with idiocy people.

ask ogp

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

RedOsmium
    99.9% Of the post on these forums are flame/trolling/spam, and yet we wonder why our support is immensely worse than the Koreans.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Shadow Titanium
    Sorry bro, but I've been around longer than you have.

Best thing was them giving us a chance to change user name doing the switch over. OGPlanet's data was compromised severely.

Sadly there was a major hacking of accounts going on during the transfer. Watched hackers strip out a guildy, and went through his alts and got them too. Then there are the ones that tried to transfer and have been told it was transferred already. There has been no activity at all on their alts in guild. They did HD ticket and all EST could tell them was half a bot name who has the account now, and that there is nothing they can do about it. So they quit for good, and I can't blame them.

Your choice is to start again or find a new game sadly. EST isn't going to do nothing about it. Something they have been real good about lately too. Doing absolutely nothing. Sorry to hear they got you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    ask ogp
    Yeah!! that was stupid of my part. I asked them and they told me they looking at it. However, i don't understand.... they told me anything regarding cabal you should contact EST but i never tho they could give you such information. Thank god i am w8ing for ogplanet's answer. Hopefully it would be something good.

Quote Originally Posted by OsmarH View Post
    Yeah!! that was stupid of my part. I asked them and they told me they looking at it. However, i don't understand.... they told me anything regarding cabal you should contact EST but i never tho they could give you such information. Thank god i am w8ing for ogplanet's answer. Hopefully it would be something good.
    OG is a dead end. They'll just tell you to contact EST, and it's out of their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    OG is a dead end. They'll just tell you to contact EST, and it's out of their hands.
    Yeah you right they told me the following:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Help Desk. As of March 31, 2010, Cabal Online is no longer hosted by OGPlanet. Cabal is now hosted by ESTsoft. You can visit the website below.

Any questions regarding your Cabal account and account transfer need to be directed to ESTsoft.

Now EST soft asked me some questions:

Hello, This is CABAL Support Team.

I'm very sorry for the late answer.

I found your character 'Valkyria' in another account. If you have another EST account, please try to log in with it.

If you don't have any other EST account beside this, please report us again with more details which I wrote below.

- All of your character's name and server (including the character that you want to transfer)
    - All of your character's level
    - Created day of all of your character

I look forward your response.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours, [GM] CoCoBall

How in the world would i remember all that????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoria View Post
    I am an old ogplanet cabal online user and you can check how long ive had an account with them. A smart way to transition accounts from companies would have been to use the existing email within OGP, but I see the brains of you guys are to small to comprehend proper support. The rest of you new gen skids, do not reply with help desk- learn your place, ive played this game long before you have.

lool just make a new acc,stop crying,you are not the first and wont be last with the same problem.thank your friends(they the 1 who stole it)kakaka thats sad
    P.S:u wont be getting your acc back.dont like it?then learn to deal with it.dont keep spamming the forum with ur lame "i lost my account drama" things happends and this is one of them.
    like i said u are not the first and wont be the last.just get over it and keep playing

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lool just make a new acc,stop crying,you are not the first and wont be last with the same problem.thank your friends(they the 1 who stole it)kakaka thats sad
    P.S:u wont be getting your acc back.dont like it?then learn to deal with it.dont keep spamming the forum with ur lame "i lost my account drama" things happends and this is one of them.
    like i said u are not the first and wont be the last.just get over it and keep playing
    Not really. Same as i never got banned or did anything that break the rule. I never shared my password or id. You call it friends? sorry but i don't have any. Also about spaming. Yeah i agree i kinda over did it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast