At least I'm above average

P.S.

It would be a complete different story with Legacy Weapons
    mFS? arent those a little overrated?
    Server: Mercury
    Guild: BloodOrchid
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

Banned
    Yes, they are. I only use it for dungeons, because that's the best I have for now for grinding. Despite the negative comments towards mFS, they can come in handy for dungeons. Also, mention should be made of the fact that mFS are better at PvP than sFS. If people don't agree with this, I don't mind at all. This is my opinion, so why debate me on it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    Yes, they are. I only use it for dungeons, because that's the best I have for now for grinding. Despite the negative comments towards mFS, they can come in handy for dungeons. Also, mention should be made of the fact that mFS are better at PvP than sFS. If people don't agree with this, I don't mind at all. This is my opinion, so why debate me on it, right?
    well i do agree mFS are better than sFS but like 90% FS are mFS which gets freakishly annoying in nw lol just sayin i hate mFS lol cuz theyre annoying with theyre unfair hella crit dmg and then they add range to it with being a mFS so yeah lol not bashing or anything i just hate them in general
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LifelessSoul View Post
    well i do agree mFS are better than sFS but like 90% FS are mFS which gets freakishly annoying in nw lol just sayin i hate mFS lol cuz theyre annoying with theyre unfair hella crit dmg and then they add range to it with being a mFS so yeah lol not bashing or anything i just hate them in general
    +1

That's one of my reasons why I made one. They annoy me, so why not annoy them back, eh?

Karma is a B I T C H!

+1

That's one of my reasons why I made one. They annoy me, so why not annoy them back, eh?

Karma is a B I T C H!
    LOLOL i would never make one tho when i first came to cabal i tried every class before deciding on one and i just could never get into FS ended up sticking with FA then switching to FB a little while after my FA got to 140
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LifelessSoul View Post
    LOLOL i would never make one tho when i first came to cabal i tried every class before deciding on one and i just could never get into FS ended up sticking with FA then switching to FB a little while after my FA got to 140
    I have a level 145 WA, but he isn't that good, so that's another reason why I made a mFS.

I have a level 145 WA, but he isn't that good, so that's another reason why I made a mFS.
    haha well upon quitting back on ogp i gave my FA gear to a friend and let one of my best friends from my guild at the time (before he left) transfer my FB to his acc. Now im trying to get a job and get a new pc and was planning on coming back to cabal (but lately ive been having 2nd thoughts and thinking about going to Aion or WoW instead). but idk yet ill see about it when i get my new pc and download cabal to see if i wanna go to aion/wow
    Sig made by CyrStalAFX

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Never really had a home channel, I roamed, Rebelz stayed on 16 mostly though I think.
    16? pfffffft. Kiddo, you've lost your memory. 17 ftw biotches =)
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

+0.5 on the dungeon bit, -1 on the pvp bit. Lol Sorry, Im a sword user to the core ^_^
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

make an mWA and put that shiz in full forci man
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast