Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearing things out - Cabal Global

Clearing things out - Cabal Global

Hi, I'm a user from Cabal Global as I've seen what you NA people talk about our server on this forum almost everything It's not like you say. So I will explain you some things about the situation.

First of all Cabal Global opened on february of 09, the first hackers appear around sept-october of 09. The GM's of Cabal Global (Your currents GM's) banned hackers first with a warning of 7 days and if you use hack again they banned you for 7300 (20 years).

Our GM's disappeared around May of 10, since then we didn't have any updates, maintenance, or tickets answers. We dont even have Mergh Ring LOL.

Alot of people quit after that, others stayed, now around 90% of the community uses hack, people in general (latin people) posted a guide on our dash board (like a forum) of how to use speedhack. Aswell on Cabal Global facebook they posted GM value hack and other stuffs.

Now the important part you need to know, we dont have epic items like you all talk, 140ish people dont walk around full Forcium amped, just 1 guy (KURAMA) has 2 Forcium pieces and he's the only one that has Forcium+7 (WA Gloves and Boots).

The 14%Amp crystal you saw was dropped by a legal party levelling in PF. It's the only epic item in our server.

The other important thing we dont use hack to spam bosses 300 times, that's a bug that happens after months of the GM's dissapier. Happen only 2 times for and hour or so.

The only "hacked items" that could inflict in your economy are +6 Jewelry. That's the only good stuffs you can get using hack. They are just 5 or 6 hackers that used so much hack that has what you can call good items: XxDakElekTrAxX, MelanieV, Kiut, SilentWar, DeathNotexD, etc (they are a few other people, but this are the ones I remember, that farmed so much stuffs in FT B2F that they have now forciums pieces and forcium weapon 2 sloted. And they leveled to 170 using hack in CA5).

The other subject it's about the racism I see you people talk, the majorite of our server (around 80%) are people from Latin America that means we all speak spanish and some of us english too. We dont talk stranges languages like you said.

If GM's plan to do this merge they should put us in Mercury or Venus because if they open a new planet for us It's going to be the same. Our cabal doesn't have alz, or epic items like yours, the economy is a joke in Cabal Global and for the 70% of the people it's they're first Cabal so they dont know how to play properly a NW or farm items.

That's all I have to say.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitPanic View Post
    Hi, I'm a user from Cabal Global as I've seen what you NA people talk about our server on this forum almost everything It's not like you say. So I will explain you some things about the situation.

First of all Cabal Global opened on february of 09, the first hackers appear around sept-october of 09. The GM's of Cabal Global (Your currents GM's) banned hackers first with a warning of 7 days and if you use hack again they banned you for 7300 (20 years).

Our GM's disappeared around May of 10, since then we didn't have any updates, maintenance, or tickets answers. We dont even have Mergh Ring LOL.

Alot of people quit after that, others stayed, now around 90% of the community uses hack, people in general (latin people) posted a guide on our dash board (like a forum) of how to use speedhack. Aswell on Cabal Global facebook they posted GM value hack and other stuffs.

Now the important part you need to know, we dont have epic items like you all talk, 140ish people dont walk around full Forcium amped, just 1 guy (KURAMA) has 2 Forcium pieces and he's the only one that has Forcium+7 (WA Gloves and Boots).

The 14%Amp crystal you saw was dropped by a legal party levelling in PF. It's the only epic item in our server.

The other important thing we dont use hack to spam bosses 300 times, that's a bug that happens after months of the GM's dissapier. Happen only 2 times for and hour or so.

The only "hacked items" that could inflict in your economy are +6 Jewelry. That's the only good stuffs you can get using hack. They are just 5 or 6 hackers that used so much hack that has what you can call good items: XxDakElekTrAxX, MelanieV, Kiut, SilentWar, DeathNotexD, etc (they are a few other people, but this are the ones I remember, that farmed so much stuffs in FT B2F that they have now forciums pieces and forcium weapon 2 sloted. And they leveled to 170 using hack in CA5).

The other subject it's about the racism I see you people talk, the majorite of our server (around 80%) are people from Latin America that means we all speak spanish and some of us english too. We dont talk stranges languages like you said.

If GM's plan to do this merge they should put us in Mercury or Venus because if they open a new planet for us It's going to be the same. Our cabal doesn't have alz, or epic items like yours, the economy is a joke in Cabal Global and for the 70% of the people it's they're first Cabal so they dont know how to play properly a NW or farm items.

Greetings

When he say only happened 1-2 times (different days) but they cant spawn with /_csummon "mobid", but is not what they can do now, command dont work, it was a bug.... i support post accurate of global cabal.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    tl;dr

Banned
    If GM's plan to do this merge they should put us in Mercury or Venus because if they open a new planet for us It's going to be the same. Our cabal doesn't have alz
    Yeah, ruin whatever server they cattle prod you into.

It'll just cause more problems. I guarantee your community will be sliced in half just because they aren't able to hack when they get over here. More dead weight for our already over taxed severs.
    Last edited by xLh; 10-03-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Banned

Greetings

Fix your freaking grammar!!! WTF!!! G T F O you pathetic Troll grammarologist!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    Actually compared to some of the other Global people that have posted here, his grammar is decent, as in I'm sure everyone who actually reads it will understand what he's saying.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    did u just get fired from mcdonalds yesterday bro? 30 posts of random nothing, i would probably take that as a yes. or u just disappear on the 4th of every month for a couple weeks, woot welfare ftw.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Actually compared to some of the other Global people that have posted here, his grammar is decent, as in I'm sure everyone who actually reads it will understand what he's saying.
    he's just being "recist"

Banned
    Grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

O__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____O

I didn't write this post for you to complain about my grammar I'm not american I learned english by myself, I think everyone who would read my post is able to understand what I'm triying to explain for you NA people. I'm triying to explain the situation of my server so NA and global people could play without insult, racism and other stuffs.

So you Eurus you can G T F O of my thread if you dont have anything good to say.
    Last edited by ExplicitPanic; 10-03-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast