Lvl 146 sFS
    817atk, 887def, 54rate, 164 cdi, 41 samp

Osm Armhelm 30cdi +7
    Osm Armsuit 50hp/7samp +7
    Stit. ArmBoots and Gloves 7samp +7
    AoP +5
    x2 rol+1
    x2 rof+9
    x2 Vital Earrings (slotted, so they both give 50hp rather than 40hp)
    x2 Bof+4
    Kred Board
    EoF +6
    Belt of Damp

I asked a few people, but never got a believable answer, and I was wondering whether I should get FC 10cdi +6/7 crystal and blade or Osm/Lapis DMG(any%) +6/7 crystal and blade.
    I would be replacing a Lapis +6 20cdi/3rate and a Osm +6 20cdi/3rate...

Alz is somewhat of an issue here, but I'm game for anything below 200-250mil. I need whichever one would help me hit harder, although I'm leaning towards Osm/Lapis 27dmg.
    Thanks for ur help!

Osmium
    Go forcium CD instead of the osm and lapis build. FS need the higher base damage.

Red-Osmium
    I believe mine is a decent built pm me in game and i'll show you how i built my fs >_>

Shadow Titanium
    OR forcy amp weapons.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Go forcium CD instead of the osm and lapis build. FS need the higher base damage.
    wat about forcy 10dmg blade/27dmg lapis xtal?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    wat about forcy 10dmg blade/27dmg lapis xtal?
    I'd still go forcium with a crystal instead of that lapis 27 dmg. Forcium has WAY higher base attack than a lapis so your damage is more consistent. Don't underestimate base damage because that 30 or 40+ extra attack will really help you out. I haven't played much if not at all since January of this year so idk how much it's changed. But I can assure you forcium 10%>lapis27. If you can get s.amp forcy cry/blade instead of crit dmg. Everyone favors that more instead of the 10% cd.

Shadow Titanium
    forcium is always the preferred choice for fs because they already have highest cd out of all the classes when disregarding items AND their 2 strongest sword skills have + crit dmg tacked onto them, which basically amplifies the bonus base from forc exponentially as opposed to the horrible base that osm/lapis gives fs

RedOsmium
    +11 Forcy ftw with FS.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    forcium is always the preferred choice for fs because they already have highest cd out of all the classes when disregarding items AND their 2 strongest sword skills have + crit dmg tacked onto them, which basically amplifies the bonus base from forc exponentially as opposed to the horrible base that osm/lapis gives fs
    +1. Splinter already has 100% cd and grenade has 50%. BTW what lvl do you guys have on these two skills?

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    +1. Splinter already has 100% cd and grenade has 50%. BTW what lvl do you guys have on these two skills?
    I have Splinter and Grenade at lvl 18.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast